Transfers in FM24

Taking a save from FM23 to FM24 doesn't present any drawbacks in terms of how things like transfers work in FM24, right? Because that has also been completely changed in FM24. It's not that everything will still function the same as it was set up in FM23? Transfers in FM24 will likely be even more realistically configured, so I'd like to know if that remains the case when importing an FM23 save. 

44 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The way to think of it is, although it's your old FM23 save, you're now playing FM24, so any new stuff regarding transfers will be available to you. 

And what about rules etc? Like the 2. Bundesliga who has VAR now?

With the in-game editor I see that you can change the VAR settings. Which one is the realistic one like in real life? I guess Referee and/or remote review?

image.png.ff5a8e46370e56c89589c6d0cf50a686.png

19 hours ago, Quickzz said:

And what about rules etc? Like the 2. Bundesliga who has VAR now?

With the in-game editor I see that you can change the VAR settings. Which one is the realistic one like in real life? I guess Referee and/or remote review?

image.png.ff5a8e46370e56c89589c6d0cf50a686.png

Rules and stuff about competitions, as well as players and transfers does not update. The functionality behind will work, but the setup will be as it were when you started the save.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Rules and stuff about competitions, as well as players and transfers does not update. The functionality behind will work, but the setup will be as it were when you started the save.

Among other things, I've loaded all the recent final files from Davincid, part of the realism pack, so the transfers should be quite realistic :D