What’s everyone doing?

I'll be doing a Japan save once they get that stuff into the game but based on the wording in Jimmy Wong's update I'm not expecting that to be either of the next 2 updates. 

I'd imagine a majority, if not all, of the non data bug fixes will take to active saves so if I start one in the next couple of days I'll probably just stick with that until the J-League is in.

Just now, XaW said:

Unless there are errors you are annoyed about in your current save, like wrong number of substitutes or other competition rules, or missing transfers or the like, then there is no real reason to restart. The only thing you will be missing are transfers, competition rules, or player stat changes. The rest should be save compatible and also be fixed in your current save. I'm running my save now, and I have no plans on restarting for any patch. I'll restart if I get bored of my save, no other reason.

52 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

I'll be doing a Japan save once they get that stuff into the game but based on the wording in Jimmy Wong's update I'm not expecting that to be either of the next 2 updates. 

I'd imagine a majority, if not all, of the non data bug fixes will take to active saves so if I start one in the next couple of days I'll probably just stick with that until the J-League is in.

From the update I don’t think there is going to be any significant changes to the J-League data, unless they fix the home grown issue. But don’t think we will be getting the missing players.

I am still mainly playing FM23 as I got too attached with my last save with Monopoli in FM23. I am also playing FM24 occasionally but it is not my main save yet. I am just trying out few new things here and there. Since we got promised a new update soon, I have decided to wait.