Why was the post I reported bugs deleted?

I just told the truth, but I don't know why you guys feel bad.

First, Why bugs reported from beta (Record bug, Locker room conversation bug, etc.) will not be fixed until a very late date, early December?

Honestly, I don't understand why it takes me a month to fix these bugs. Did all the developers go on vacation? Don't you guys know that these bugs are deadly enough to not be able to play the game properly?

And it's a scam to officially release an unfinished game as if it's a complete game. (If the official release is a little late and the game is highly complete, the criticism would not have been too much.)

Second, are there no plans to fix minor bugs even after several years of constant reporting?

In fact, Korean translation errors have been reported by users for at least two years, but nothing has been fixed.

And my experience, it's been a long time since I reported that the Golden Goal rules don't work but they don't even attempt to fix!

Lastly, the J-League license issue.

You advertised the partial license by pretending to be a full license.

As mentioned in the previous article, users are treated as pushovers by others because of the lax operation of the game.

And as I see you not communicating properly and ignoring bug reports and legitimate criticisms, I'm a little convinced that you treat users as pushovers.

I'll see if this article is deleted again this time. I hope you realize that if you continue to act like a dictatorship, you can have a similar ending to them.

FM24UCLKeyArt2Variations_Opengraph_5.jpg.cad1e01dcef67b58dc360064907779d3.jpg

Edited by XaW
Removed some words and comments

It’s not in their interests to advertise negativity on the game is it?

It happens to me all of the time, I’m on restricted posting so they simply don’t “approve” my posts that are constructive criticism, even though I am not breaking any of their message board rules.

This one won’t be approved so not sure why I’m wasting my time typing it to be fair.

I’m enjoying the game in the main, but it is so clearly littered with bugs, fundamental issues that should’ve been fixed before the game was released in full - that have been reported and have followed on from FM23!

49 minutes ago, Mst82 said:

It’s not in their interests to advertise negativity on the game is it?

It happens to me all of the time, I’m on restricted posting so they simply don’t “approve” my posts that are constructive criticism, even though I am not breaking any of their message board rules.

This one won’t be approved so not sure why I’m wasting my time typing it to be fair.

I’m enjoying the game in the main, but it is so clearly littered with bugs, fundamental issues that should’ve been fixed before the game was released in full - that have been reported and have followed on from FM23!

I've approved every constructive post you've made. The ones who are constructive are very welcome, but you know well that that's not been the majority.

10 minutes ago, XaW said:

I was the one who removed it, and for the same reason I had to clean this up. You are using words and statements that are quite frankly ridiculous. While you have legit reasons in regards to bugs, using the language you did in that post, and this one before I cleaned it up is not allowed on this forum. I removed it and didn't give you any official warnings or restrictions, since I thought it was a heat of the moment post where you have legit issues. If I were to follow the rules of this forum, you should have been suspended, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Seeing you posting this once again with the same comments, well now you are pushing it.

Posting critical feedback about the game is fine, posting what you think is not working is fine, posting bug reports is great, but using derogatory language about SI or the employees are not. As long as you keep it on point and about the game, we won't do anything other than pointing to the bug tracker or feedback thread, but if you continue to post accusations about the people working there, we will have to react.

Also, looking at your posts, you haven't made a single bug report in the bug tracker. That's the place where SI will look at bugs, not here in General Discussion. So please report your bugs there.

It says it's not being viewed after 365 days, what should I do?

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Can you link the bug report you made?

I tried, I want, but I can't. I lost the URL.

Some of my posts still exist(Maybe it's because they are attached with screenshots. Even these posts could not be entered normally.), but it is nowhere to be seen.

Edited by friedrich2

1 minute ago, friedrich2 said:

I tried, I want, but I can't.

Some of my posts still exist(maybe it's because they are attached with screenshots), but it is nowhere to be seen.

Well, then it's impossible for me to ask someone to check. Can you please post new bug reports in the bug tracker for the issues you've mentioned above? That way SI can take a look and reply.

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Well, then it's impossible for me to ask someone to check. Can you please post new bug reports in the bug tracker for the issues you've mentioned above? That way SI can take a look and reply.

Okay. This time, I will attach screenshots too.

Edited by friedrich2