FM24 - France History,Names and Connections Fix

3rd edition in a row for this file and it seems better than ever!

Shoutout to the French Moderators who sorted out finally some big mistakes especially in the Coupe de France History!

Olympique Paris, FC Nancy plus the 2 federal teams during the war are present at last!
Also CWaka sorted out the confusion between the different CA PARIS teams!

What's included:

1) Complete and correct History for:

-Coupe de France (1918-2023)
-Ligue 1 (1933-2023)
-Ligue 2 (1934-2023)
-National 1 (1994-2023)
-National 2 (1994-2023)
-National 3 (2018-2023)
-Extinct CFA2 (1994-2017)
-Coupe de La Ligue (1964 and 1965 editions were added)
-Coupe Charles Drago (1953-1965)
-Coupe Gambardella (1955-2023)
-All of youth leagues (extinctU18+U17+U19 until 2023)
-Championnat Reserves Pro (1998-2011)
-Challenge des Champions(1955-1986)
-Trophee des Champions (1995-2022)

sources:fff.fr, wikipedia.fr, rssf.com lfp.fr

2) Every single french team in this DB has a foundation date now.

sources:wikipedia.fr, facebook pages, net1901, societe, footeo

3) Activation of the following teams that were wrongly set as extinct in the original DB:

-RP JOINVILLE
-LEVALLOIS SC
-CORBEIL ESSONNES
-LE PERREUX
-ANTONY SPORTS
-RIS ORANGIS
-FC DAMMARIE
-FC GOUSSAINVILLE
-SC BASTIDIENNE BORDEAUX
-ESPOIR CLUB BASTIA
-AS BERGBIETEN
-FC TILLOY LES MOFFLAINES
-AVENIR MOURENX
-FC ROCHEFORT AMANGE
-AS PUSIGNAN
-SPORTING CLUB SAINT-MARTINOIS

All of them were placed in the Division Inferieure (lower league) and regional divisions for N1,N2,N3 and U19 was set upon the region each one of them belongs.

4) Correction of names here and there and here are some examples:

UNION SPORTIVE ALLIANCE TALENCAISE - FOOTBALL CLUB TALENCE
ASSOCIATION SPORTIVE RETHAISE - FOOTBALL CLUB RETHAIS
PAYS D'AIX FOOTBALL CLUB - ASSOCIATION SPORTIVE D'AIX EN PROVENCE
etch...

5) Several connections from extinct teams were made with teams that are their successors nowadays

examples:

EVIAN TG -THONON EVIAN GRAND GENEVE
CREUTZWALD AND L'HOPITAL - CREUTZWALD 03

NOTE: QUIMPER HAS A STRANGE HISTORY WITH NAMES.

- STADE QUIMPEROIS was used in 3 different periods and 
- QUIMPER CORNOUAILLE FC was used in 2 different periods

Therefore in its history tab it's not any mistake but the reason i described above!

CHANGELOG:

- For a strange reason there were 2 teams with the name Toulon le Las, Toulon le Las never refounded it only merged with SC Toulon Var to form SC Toulon in 2016.
Speaking of SC Toulon i used the Toulon le Las version that had no competition history and renamed it also SC Toulon (1st edition of the team) that existed untill 1984.
2nd version of the team was SC Toulon Var and 3rd SC Toulon (the one that is active now).
All 3 teams + the merged Toulon le Las history can be shown in SC Toulon competition history.

- For a similar reason there were also 2 teams with the name AS Fresnoy.
****The one was picked to become Norcap Grenoble which later merged with Grenoble and can be found on Grenoble's competition history.

source wikipedia.fr

WHAT'S MISSING:

Although it was a huge project some things i couldn't change

Examples:

- Some extinct B or C teams are missing from the DB as a result no classification was given to them.

- In cases of active B teams the only thing you can edit is the last year's position only and not the points or GF/GA or W/D/L/.

- Teams that spent at least one year on a national basis and are missing from the original DB:

1)AIGLE SPORTIF DES BROSSES VILLEURBANNE
2)ASCA WITTELSHEIM
3)USO BRUAY LA BUISSIERE
4)FCLSC CHATEAUROUX
5)NORCAP GRENOBLE**** (see few lines above)
6)ARSAC FC
7)OLYMPIQUE D'AJACCIO
8)ES PENNOISE
9)US ANNEMASSE
10)US FRIVILLE - ESCARBOTIN
11)STADE LEONARD KREISKER

***Football Club Bagnols-Pont is a team founded in 2000 from the merge of 2 teams:

UC Bagnols Jeunesse and  Independante Pont-Saint-Esprit
Both teams spent at least 1 year on national basis  before their merge in 2000. Those 2 teams history can be seen in FC Bagnols Pont competition history with the name of the later though.

PS.If you spot any mistake please let me know, any feedback or critisism is welcome!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9yhelvwerg74s5i/FM24_-_France_History%252CNames_and_Connections_Fix.fmf/file

QfCuLRFdibruUEBaSp9ehAqjT20EWEwfrShblvYM.png

2BjsAERS4OlAZOfMf7Y6txc98qoqCy4mnKKHdnxV.png

kaPZAXvQyVI8KuB4m5RiJCHjnux1G8tdlkbn3YED.png

UJpnoDxzAB1BVMknxwNBH6oz5mdyk7k061pttATZ.png

jTk8yX0PquI444D5uRgfIgvU8erMtEKs2BXqjQWc.png

EC6XDrss4m4ifZ52Ll06xiRcaHhu7JHMQmFhqcCs.png

uB6Y0NWx5L511wGrdmBUshBmsNvMhzZtJSXvQMbY.png

YjveWa1mH5WvkpmD3SlS2on9DCgVuD9UC8I3yXre.png

hoysg04549NGyTityOPfUj4EoV8zh1OLG1EQgwkL.png

xsRlhE4iNmTz4mBHlJDRXJ1sCPgpYXAKfUmRQ1yu.png

Edited by vourtsio
insert images and link

Thank you so much!
I'm right in the middle of it. I'm trying to recreate what existed in France from the end of 1890 until about 1914 when there was already a sort of French championship where everything started with a sort of Regional Series and then a national final phase (Championnat de France USFSA).
At the very beginning, it was mainly Parisian clubs that were involved, but then it opened up to the whole of France.

Very good job !

2 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

Thank you so much!
I'm right in the middle of it. I'm trying to recreate what existed in France from the end of 1890 until about 1914 when there was already a sort of French championship where everything started with a sort of Regional Series and then a national final phase (Championnat de France USFSA).
At the very beginning, it was mainly Parisian clubs that were involved, but then it opened up to the whole of France.

Very good job !

I know what you are talking about. I thought to recreate this but i would have to add extinct clubs and championships.

The way i did nothing is added, last year i changed 2 extinct teams their name to use for FC NANCY and OLYMPIQUE DE PANTIN but hopefully this year the french moderators added those 2 clubs so my file is only fix in the original db! 

27 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I thought Racing Paris-Joinville was the team that was followed up the Racing Football Club de Paris-Neuilly team and was disbanded in the 70s?

at first it was an army team in Joinville, after the team was named CO Joinville and was a finalist in coupe Gambardella (youth national cup) in 1961.

After it took the name RFC Paris-Neuilly and after the name you mentioned RACING-PARIS JOINVILLE. I edited that team's name according to nowadays name which is RC JOINVILLE.

The first 2 teams are connected with RC JOINVILLE in this file.

Edited by vourtsio

• 3 months later...

Minor update:

Connection of the new created teams with the extinct ones and fixed also the Trophee des Champions MOTM winners award.