[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.2 - Updated 20/07/24 (LIGHT MODE NOW AVAILABLE)

GIMN

Thank you for this amazing skin. Really opened my eyes for a different way to play the game. 

One question though, is it possible to edit any file to restore the stars for ability and potential instead of the colored circles? 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Continum said:

Thank you for this amazing skin. Really opened my eyes for a different way to play the game. 

One question though, is it possible to edit any file to restore the stars for ability and potential instead of the colored circles? 

The easiest way is to delete the graphics/icons/custom/star rating folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GIMN!

A friend of mine has a problem with his vision and can't use dark skins. He loves your light skin but he would like to use attributes also. I've made a change to the skin replacing all "attribute_circle" to "attribute_label" and worked, but the numbers are not aligned properly. Do you know how to change that? I've replaced all the "center" for "right" in the person proprieties archive to make a test, but didnt worked. Even if you dont know, I wanna thank you in advance, I love your skin!

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Sceptiquebleu said:

Hi GIMN!

A friend of mine has a problem with his vision and can't use dark skins. He loves your light skin but he would like to use attributes also. I've made a change to the skin replacing all "attribute_circle" to "attribute_label" and worked, but the numbers are not aligned properly. Do you know how to change that? I've replaced all the "center" for "right" in the person proprieties archive to make a test, but didnt worked. Even if you dont know, I wanna thank you in advance, I love your skin!

spacer.png

You'll have to play with the layout and alignments in the specific panels themselves.  This one, for example, will be something like panels/player/mustermann/overview/attributes graphical.xml.

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

You'll have to play with the layout and alignments in the specific panels themselves.  This one, for example, will be something like panels/player/mustermann/overview/attributes graphical.xml.

Thanks! Will be fun  to try hehe

Without FM25 I decided to try this skin and go attributeless  for a new save and wow, this is just amazing Skin! big congrats! it¡s like a whole new game!

Quick question, I still can see the attributes in any screen where I select the attributes view. Is it working as expected? should I just avoid using this view or is there a way to show there the colored circles instead of the numerical attributes?

image.thumb.png.cf401c0285a9166b1d94e8d288641fde.png

20 minutes ago, Icy said:

Without FM25 I decided to try this skin and go attributeless  for a new save and wow, this is just amazing Skin! big congrats! it¡s like a whole new game!

Quick question, I still can see the attributes in any screen where I select the attributes view. Is it working as expected? should I just avoid using this view or is there a way to show there the colored circles instead of the numerical attributes?

image.thumb.png.cf401c0285a9166b1d94e8d288641fde.png

As covered in the instruction video in the original post, after loading the skin you need to close FM and restart it.

1 hour ago, phanhuynhanh013 said:

Thanks for your skin. but i want to ask how do you calculate the attributes like marked in the picture? and how can i change the way these attributes are calculated?Ekrangrnts2023-12-19033948.png.94e4618bea178ba6786556f5c6f48ab2.png

It is essentially an average of the attributes in each training group.  Controlled by classes/attributes/attribute_group_training.xml

On 07/10/2024 at 14:52, Sceptiquebleu said:

Hi GIMN!

spacer.png

Hi, how did that work for you changing that particular file name from circle to name (or was it multiple files you had to rename?). I tried replicate this and it did not work for me? Do you have the skin edited file to share please?

9 hours ago, GIMN said:

As covered in the instruction video in the original post, after loading the skin you need to close FM and restart it.

That did it thanks! Now I really have a shinny new FM to cover me until March! Honestly, SI should include this skin in the base game for these looking for this new challenge of going moneyball.

I'll watch the full video now to see what else I'm missing. Sorry I'm old school and usually ignore videos and prefer written stuff.

12 hours ago, GIMN said:

It is essentially an average of the attributes in each training group.  Controlled by classes/attributes/attribute_group_training.xml

thank you very much. but i want to ask the function to calculate attributes like: final third, movement...etc. And which file contains these functions so i can change them.

6 hours ago, phanhuynhanh013 said:

thank you very much. but i want to ask the function to calculate attributes like: final third, movement...etc. And which file contains these functions so i can change them.

The file I mentioned contains the function.  You can then search for instances of class="attribute_group_training" to find the locations it is used.

This might sound silly but I'm so used to seeing players development and enjoying the green arrows on youth prospects or individual training. I gather in this dark or light skin version, there is no way to see if a player is improving themselves or degrading their abilities over time?

6 hours ago, Raymubdo21 said:

This might sound silly but I'm so used to seeing players development and enjoying the green arrows on youth prospects or individual training. I gather in this dark or light skin version, there is no way to see if a player is improving themselves or degrading their abilities over time?

Not in the increments below a single point, no.  You can see their progress in the usual Reports screen.  Whilst the attribute numbers themselves are not revealed, you will see the change over time as a number relatively.