Help....struggling to register a squad for new season after promotion!

I'm looking for some advice as assuming others might have hit this situation before. I've just been promoted and one of the registration rules in the new league is that players must have full time contracts.

My club is only semi-pro so I can't offer full time contracts - to my current players or new signings. The board also denied my request to become professional. I don't have the editor and would prefer not to use it really.

A friend of mine said that they had the same issue and got past it by selecting players to meet the other conditions, then holidayed for one day to get past the registration deadline and that seem to confuse the system and allow you to carry on...but I wonder if there are any other ideas from you guys?

ScreenHunter 113.png

What league is this? If it's a custom database, I think it's missing a forced professionalism. If it's a base league from SI, I would report it as a bug.

The only thing I can think of is the holidaying past it, unfortunately.

22 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

It says Spanish federation 1A which is third tier I think?

It is, which is the lowest selectable league in Spain. And he just got promoted into it, so we assume he's playing a custom, user-created database. Which looks as though it's not handling promotion rules correctly. 

On 30/11/2023 at 12:14, XaW said:

What league is this? If it's a custom database, I think it's missing a forced professionalism. If it's a base league from SI, I would report it as a bug.

The only thing I can think of is the holidaying past it, unfortunately.

It's not a custom database - it's the standard game database. I did try the holidaying past registration day thing which did work...although three of my new key signings kept jumping back to being unregistered so I can't play them in any league games! I'm wondering if it is a bug as something weird is happening with squad numbering too...in that I can't make any changes to that either and one of my youth players seems to have a squad number despite not even being in the squad.

On 30/11/2023 at 15:41, bigmattb28 said:

It says Spanish federation 1A which is third tier I think? Def get it reported as a bug, it's potentially game breaking 

Yes this was promtion to the third tier and I'm using the standard game database. As I mentioned replying to the other guy above I think it probably does need reporting as other odd things happening too. There is no competition prize money for either league that I've been in and I got nothing for getting through the early Copa del Rey rounds either....which I can't believe. Finances are impossible.

On 30/11/2023 at 16:06, warlock said:

It is, which is the lowest selectable league in Spain. And he just got promoted into it, so we assume he's playing a custom, user-created database. Which looks as though it's not handling promotion rules correctly. 

Nope. Standard game database.