Translation - Help!

Guys!

Is there anybody, who can help me? I have some questions about the translations, especially the database language...

I found this in the tranlsation bug report topics but no response from there.......:

""

Getting involved – Existing and New Languages

If you are interested in getting involved in the translation process (including translation, proof reading and testing) please let us know at (remove spaces and replace bracketed words with the correct symbols):

si-translation |at| sigames [dot] com

Ideally a translator should have the following qualities:

• An aptitude for translation (preferably with relevant experience or qualifications)
  • Mother tongue speaker for target language and in particular football terms and colloquialisms
  • Very good knowledge of English and in particular football terms and colloquialisms
  • Lots of experience in playing FM games

So please let us know in your email how you fit the above qualities! ""

17 hours ago, XaW said:

What is your issue? If you found faults with the translations, then you can report it here:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/1116_translations/

Nope. I would like to have some information about langdb.dat

I know, database language can be translated by editor, but in this case, you need to start a new game after every modification...

I know there is some way to open and translate langdb.dat, but I would like to know if there is any tool, guide, something..