Network game shows different results after matches

Hello everyone,

my friends and i are facing serious issues in our online save.

Results are different in matches and change after matches.For example,a 1-0 in match will be changed to 2-2 draw when the match ends.

Also,when 2 people play together,they seem to be playing different versions of the same match!For example in player1 he wins,in player2 he draws.This happens simultaneously in the SAME match they play together,as if they are both playing different matches!

Can you please help??

It is really ruining our game experience!

On 04/12/2023 at 11:33, PanathinaikosG13 said:

Hello everyone,

my friends and i are facing serious issues in our online save.

Results are different in matches and change after matches.For example,a 1-0 in match will be changed to 2-2 draw when the match ends.

Also,when 2 people play together,they seem to be playing different versions of the same match!For example in player1 he wins,in player2 he draws.This happens simultaneously in the SAME match they play together,as if they are both playing different matches!

Can you please help??

It is really ruining our game experience!

When you start a FM match it simulates that match in full then shows you the result, then every time you make a change, it re-simulates the match from that point and repeat. I don't remember the exact technical term SI uses for this, but what happens here is basically that you're being showed the wrong simulation and not the correct one ending in the result you see after a game. It's way more common in network games. 

On 07/12/2023 at 04:55, Andrew Marines said:

Is Someone using a patch to make the ME better? It happened a lot in an online save I played on

This might be the correct answer since I used to add those patch in FM21. Me and my mate have same result again after I use the normal match file. Not sure how he can access it again after fm21 thou