Very bright club colors hurts my eyes

Is it only me that have a problem with many clubs extremely bright colors? For example som clubs red colors are so bright that I can barely read the text in the foreground. It varies somewhat depending on what screen I'm using. My new Corsair 27 inch is set at 50% brightness. Is contrast also a factor? Anyting else one can do about this problem? Atleast SI removed som of the club colors in parts of the interface a couple of years ago. Thanks in advance!

You can use skins for it. There are several and they kind of make it look standard for any club. What I definitely don't recommend is using stadium backgrounds... 

Before I found out about this, when unemployed and looking for a club, it was my main criteria: Do I get seizures from your colors?!

1 hour ago, Brasilia88 said:

You can use skins for it. There are several and they kind of make it look standard for any club. What I definitely don't recommend is using stadium backgrounds... 

Before I found out about this, when unemployed and looking for a club, it was my main criteria: Do I get seizures from your colors?!

Thanks! Which is your favourite skin for that?

21 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

Agreed on the stadium backgrounds.  I installed a pack and the sudden skin tranparency made everything hard to read and was utterly headache inducing.