Bug in the game

I noticed while playing that you can instantly tell if a goal is offside or not before the var check is complete based off if it shows the goals assister in the game feed and its made the var decisions abit less exciting as I already know what the outcome is going to be

I'm glad when I see the little notification pop up, since it means I can ALT-TAB away for 15-20 few seconds while the tedious nonimation of players standing around picking their noses plays out, then the replay of the goal, then the replay of the goal again but this time with the lines drawn on the pitch

VAR checks is just something that could be eliminated from the game. Might be realistic, but it is just one more annoying feature we have to stand and does not add anything to the playing experience at all. Since it is a computer game, it does not make mistakes like real refs. We could be spared this one.

37 minutes ago, Rodrigogc said:

VAR checks is just something that could be eliminated from the game. Might be realistic, but it is just one more annoying feature we have to stand and does not add anything to the playing experience at all. Since it is a computer game, it does not make mistakes like real refs. We could be spared this one.

VAR is annoying in real life too . I turn it off via the editor . 

34 minutes ago, Rodrigogc said:

Didn't know it was possible to turn it off via editor. I'll give it a try, thanks

I'm talking pre-editor ? Nit sure about in game

On 29/01/2024 at 17:07, Rodrigogc said:

the computer referees definitely make mistakes. You used to be able go on a rant after matches and not get warned or suspended if you were right and they were wrong. I don't know if VAR makes a mistake according to how it's been coded i.e. no Newcastle v Arsenal situation. But there are definitely times where I've had VAR reviews be wrong and logged them as bugs and they've been reviewed instead of being told VAR is 95% right to reflect it sometimes getting it wrong. So VAR is definitely not perfect according to the letter of the law either. You can take that as a hint of accidental realism.

Edited by wazzaflow10