Complain about Scouting Team of Turkish League

When playing FM series i see that Scouting Team who hired by Si Games doesn't work properly in Turkish Super League they make players profile with low attributes. Many championship and team players stronger than our big temas They don't watch and analyse players in real life and they put attritubes according to rumors for example Sebastian Szymanski (Fenerbahçe) Finishing attribute is 9. When you take a look at his profile it is same in fm23. In First picture his FM 24 profile. Second picture his fm23 profile. If Scouting Team in Turkish League doesn't change i will use my right to sue them if they don't make right Scouting and analysing

GAM5pHTWYAAPol5.jpeg

F0YwVLvWwAQ0IGf.jpeg

vor 6 Minuten schrieb forameuss:

Apparently we have the "right" to sue someone for essentially giving their opinion in a video game.  What a time to be alive.

I've just used my "right" to giggle about the OP's post. :D 

Hello Oğuzhan.. There were many problems in the Turkish scout team during the beta process. I also submitted many reports to the developers about the Turkish teams player ratings not being realistic.. However, I believe Szymansky's profile was corrected with the release of the full version of the game.