I can't believe buggy columns are still a thing.

I remember having to deal with this in FM19, which is the last FM I played obsessively, and now I'm enjoying FM24 more than any other one since FM19.

However, things like this really put me off and remind me that, despite some improvements to the game, Sports Interactive remains Sports Interactive. A company characterized, above all, by complacency and lethargy.

So I added a column to the viewer. Everything looks fine. I exit, come back to the panel, and I see this:

image.thumb.png.1bf4b01f4f30f72efe08f91d70bf784a.png

The "Last 5 Games" column just resizes itself, for no good reason. The intuitive way of fixing it, which is to manually resize the column (which is by itself a "pita", columns just behave weirdly overall), simply does not work.

It's been 5 years.

I need a solution, although I'm not hopeful there is one. :(

If I ever put my fist through my screen playing FM, it's not going to be because my striker missed a last-minute sitter, it'll be because of the completely weird and random behaviour of column arrangement and resizing :mad::lol::idiot:.

Edited by NineCloudNine

5 minutes ago, NineCloudNine said:

If I ever put my fist through my screen playing FM, it's not going to be because my striker missed a last-minute sitter, it'll be because of the completely weird and random behaviour of column arrangement and resizing :mad::lol::idiot:.

I lost the league title after conceding a goal from a corner in the last second of a match, a screamer scored by the opposition's goalkeeper. It was the most fun I've had in a video game in a while. 

goal.thumb.png.dce13c563e2720608e11f33221a5b26c.png

• XaW locked this topic

Posts in the bug tracker are always the best way to go. However, in regards to this specific issue I can attest to the fact SI have attempted several fixes over the last few years. Unfortunately, these have not worked. It is an area which they're aware of issues, I have experienced it myself but only when resizing my FM window. People posting bug reports does better help contextualise the scope of the issue by highlighting how many people are experiencing it, it also helps provide a better framework under which situations it is still happening.