Any possibility for minor nation's best newgen to get a transfer by AI?

Occasionally, a highly promising newgen emerges from less prominent nations. However, due to the limited transfer activity in these nations’ leagues, these newgens often fail to reach their full potential. It would be beneficial if Football Manager could simulate background transfers for these players, possibly to superior leagues in neighboring countries. This would provide them with the opportunity to fully develop their skills and potentially advance to top-tier leagues. This process could be implemented in the background without the need to simulate the newgen’s complete statistics.

6 hours ago, turnip said:

Load more leagues, then you'll see it happening

I load around 25 leagues across all continents in hopes that newgens will have a fair chance to be transferred. Unfortunately, talented newgens from lower-ranked nations rarely get the opportunity to fully develop their potential.

2 minutes ago, Himu said:

I load around 25 leagues across all continents in hopes that newgens will have a fair chance to be transferred. Unfortunately, talented newgens from lower-ranked nations rarely get the opportunity to fully develop their potential.

How small are you talking about? I've seen players in rather small countries, but rarely from the extremely small ones which are realistic really.

Here are a few "smaller" ones who were created at clubs there:

QtzQ5pb.png

YBfNhgY.png

zRMBnZI.png

YqU9qmI.png

aYQGb8e.png

And these are just a few I found looking for a few minutes. They are not all world beaters, but playing at the top league after being generated at clubs in their home country. And I've also stayed away from countries like Iran, Qatar, etc as they have bigger clubs...

With the very small nations, it's likely that most high potential players will come through at a parent/affiliated club just because of how the game seems to model player development and the link with reputation. This seems to happen more often the longer a save goes on. 

For South Asian countries, this often means Australia or South Korea (or ASPIRE in Qatar). Central Asian players usually come through in Russia (or Germany, albeit less often). Caribbean players usually get split between their related former colonial overlords (e.g. Dominica --> Spain; Guadeloupe --> France; Barbados --> England).

Part of the problem then becomes that if they come through the Youth Academy of a club in a different nation, they'll often be eligible for second nationality when they're young. And if they're good enough, they'll often switch to the 'better' nationality even if they've played a couple of games for their nation of birth. 

Honestly, it's also hard to understand if you're describing players who actually have high potential wasting away in a rubbish league (i.e. you've used the in-game editor or a third-party tool to check)... or if you're describing players who have relatively high ability but minimal chance to improve, which is usually why players who look good are left to rot at Gazebo Wranglers FC for their entire career.