stadium pic club info

chris72

I would like to add a picture of a stadium within  "Club info" stadium section not as a background.

There is currently no picture there and I would like to add one. Is there a way to do this without having to get use a different skin?

16 minutes ago, chris72 said:

I would like to add a picture of a stadium within  "Club info" stadium section not as a background.

There is currently no picture there and I would like to add one. Is there a way to do this without having to get use a different skin?

looking into a skin that has it already would be the fastest way.

then you can see how it's done.

28 minutes ago, chris72 said:

you can also take a look here

9 minutes ago, chris72 said:

it doesn't work I'm using FM Transparent skin which is similar to default skin and I don't think it can 

work unless I use a different skin. 

it can work, even with the default skin

3 minutes ago, chris72 said:

I'm not good with this type of thing I wish they made it easier to do certain things in the game

it's annoying 

coding of any sort has never been easy and will never be easy until you've tried, learnt and grown in the way of coding.

but it's the way it is when you or anyone else wants to make custom skins / changes.