Accidentally deleted my save (Football Manager 23) - Is it recovarable?

Devastatingly, I have just accidentally deleted a save I have pored hours into. I was potentially just about to win the Scottish Premiership with Bonnyrigg Rose after about 15 seasons as their manager!

I was trying to clean things up a bit but was going to fast and accidentally deleted the one titled 'overwrite backup' etc etc which of course is the most recent. The files I'm left with are about eight seasons ago. I'm extremely annoyed with myself. But the question I'm keen to find out an answer to is...will the file I deleted be recoverable at all?

40 minutes ago, bm120 said:

Devastatingly, I have just accidentally deleted a save I have pored hours into. I was potentially just about to win the Scottish Premiership with Bonnyrigg Rose after about 15 seasons as their manager!

I was trying to clean things up a bit but was going to fast and accidentally deleted the one titled 'overwrite backup' etc etc which of course is the most recent. The files I'm left with are about eight seasons ago. I'm extremely annoyed with myself. But the question I'm keen to find out an answer to is...will the file I deleted be recoverable at all?

25 minutes ago, wazzaflow10 said:

is it in your recycle bin?

Yes, and I've managed to restore it! Thank god. Thanks for your reply.

13 minutes ago, bm120 said:

Yes, and I've managed to restore it! Thank god. Thanks for your reply.

I would also recommend autosave with a rolling file to make sure you have backups.