Predict your Euro 2024 winners and losers

Rob1981

Here we go lads: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/euro-2024-predictor-simulator-every-game/

There is a decent predictor tool here which is on the Telegraph's website but not behind the Telegraph's paywall.

Tell us what you think will happen!

And extra points if you throw in your half-baked opinions instead of just posting a screenshot of your final.

I went by instinct and got a Germany vs England final. Oh the dread :D

I'm also apparently predicting Ukraine to surprise everyone with a semi-final appearance.  

15 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Portugal to win vs. France for me.

Same as this. 

Got England out to France in SFs

Scotland out to Croatia in 2nd round

Germany out to Spain in QFs

I got France to beat Spain in the final.

QF

Germany vs Spain

Turkey vs Netherlands

Belgium vs France

England vs Italy

SF

Spain vs Netherlands 

France vs Italy

In general it looks quite balanced and interesting as long as the big nations too their groups. We'll have some very nice mathches. 

Groups will also have some nice unexpected games. 

EURO2024-1.png.38ff4632a406aaddf25ced7ac5ecfbad.png

EURO2024-2.png.0474374a37e2283caf34f3ac748c5ea8.png

EURO2024-3.png.095ce22ca824b40480b8031d30ede815.png

Don't see many major surprises. Think Denmark will push Germany all the way in the last 16, and I could maybe see Serbia beating Portugal... but that's about it.

And yes, I've gone for France to win again. How original. :D

Looking at the talent we have, England should be favourites... but I have this horrible feeling that Gareth will screw up his gameplan as soon as we come up against another elite team (Spain, in this case).

Posted (edited)

QFs
Germany V Spain
Portugal V Netherlands
Croatia V France
England V Italy

SFs
Spain V Portugal
France V England

Final
Spain V France

England's defence is the sticking point for getting past France for me, think French win the title

Edited by TM

Germany v Spain

Portugal v Holland

Belgium v France

England v Switzerland 

Spain v Portugal

France v England

Portugal v France

Not going to post the whole thing but they were my QFs onwards

might be wrong with home crowd but Germany haven't been good at the last three major tournaments

I don't see much in their squad to say that will improve which is strange because I've always grown up with Germany being one of the favourites in most tournaments

22 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Home advantage didn't help that much in the last two Euro finals. ;)

I didn't watch them, heck I wasn't even playing FM yet.

20 minutes ago, TM said:

might be wrong with home crowd but Germany haven't been good at the last three major tournaments

I don't see much in their squad to say that will improve which is strange because I've always grown up with Germany being one of the favourites in most tournaments

Yeah I always thought of them as a favorite

On 24/05/2024 at 17:19, Astafjevs said:

Germany v Spain

Portugal v Holland

Belgium v France

England v Switzerland 

Spain v Portugal

France v England

Portugal v France

Not going to post the whole thing but they were my QFs onwards

Got similar, tried not to click buttons and gave it some thought. Portugal vs France was my prediction for the final too.

4 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Think you’ve made a mistake there @Gizzy mate, you’ve got Scotland beating Italy.

McTomiany special coming up :cool: 

Posted (edited)

Bit worried I might have spent too long thinking about this :D  But here goes. 

Look forward to most of this being wrong.

GROUP A
Germany come through top of the Group.  Nobody is really talking about them as potential tournament winners yet, but the parallels with WC2006 are obvious.  Stumbling in with fairly low expectations and after a poor tournament last time.  But there is a sexy young manager to get the home crowd behind them and it turns out that a lot of the old magic is still there.  Switzerland can usually bore their way to the knockout stage without actually looking very good.  But they have been poor in qualifying and their luck runs out this time.  They lose to Hungary on the opening weekend and never recover.  Scotland don't disgrace themselves but still can't break their cycle of relentless Group Stage exits.  A narrow defeat to Germany followed by two draws... Scotland are one of the third place teams that still gets knocked out.
1) Germany, 2) Hungary, 3) Scotland, 4) Switzerland

GROUP B
You can make a good case for this group finishing 5-5-5-0, where everyone beats Albania and then all the other games are draws.  Albania have qualified quite well, and in different circumstances they wouldn't need to settle for just making up the numbers.  But they have been absolutely shafted here.  The order of the games benefits Italy... they play Albania first so because they already have three points on the board they can play with a bit more freedom against the other sides and rack up a few more goals.  Croatia are second.  Spain play the whole group stage like a team that don't realise they need to score, and they look like they might go out when they can't walk the ball into the net against Albania in their final game.  But late on they nick that game 1-0 and still go through as a best third place team.
1) Italy, 2) Croatia, 3) Spain, 4) Albania

GROUP C
I think we all know what's coming here.  England top the Group without getting anyone excited.  First it's a narrow win over a stubborn Serbia side, then Denmark and England play out a wretched 0-0 draw because they've both picked up a win already and know a point is enough for them to qualify.  Even though we've got four points from two games and two clean sheets, people are screaming for Southgate to be sacked because we haven't spent 180 minutes raining shots in non-stop. 
But the results are enough, and there are bigger tests to come.  Slovenia don't do anything at all so Serbia and Denmark end up playing off for second place on the final matchday.  Denmark know a draw is enough but Serbia have to win.  So Serbia nick ahead of Denmark and Denmark are also one of the best third place teams.
1) England, 2) Serbia, 3) Denmark, 4) Slovenia

GROUP D
Whisper it, but France aren't going to do as well as everyone thinks.  I've been ridiculed for this when defending Harry Maguire, but it is a hill I'm prepared to die on: the best international sides are built on experienced defensive partnerships.  And France have lost both Lloris and Varane since the World Cup.  Now they have lots of super talented individuals like Kounde and Konate and Saliba and the rest... but none of them have actually played that many games together.  So Netherlands beat France to top spot; France are pushed down to second.  And Poland are dreadful so they finish with no points.  Austria nip ahead of them to qualify third.  Yet another tournament where the pundits ask why Lewandowski can't turn it on like he does at club level, even though it should be obvious that he's playing with a load of inferior players.
1) Netherlands, 2) France, 3) Austria, 4) Poland

GROUP E
Possibly the least exciting group in Euros history.  Belgium aren't as good as they were but still manage to win the group.  Romania are probably good enough to finish second because they went through qualifying unbeaten, even though they had Switzerland in their group.  And I can't make any sort of case for Slovakia or Ukraine this time, so I'm assuming this is the other group where the bottom two teams play out a draw and neither of them gets the points haul they need to qualify from third.
1) Belgium, 2) Romania, 3) Ukraine, 4) Slovakia

GROUP F
Portugal can top the group here without getting out of first gear.  Turkey are the best of the rest; they qualified well and have a point to prove after turning up to Euro 2020 with a decent-looking side and then somehow losing to Wales.  The pundits will assign Georgia the 'happy just to be here' status.  But if they can grind out qualifying results against Scotland and Greece, they can also beat a Czech side that only have a couple of decent players. 
1) Portugal, 2) Turkey, 3) Georgia, 4) Czech Republic

ROUND OF 16

image.png.b31bf02529abae350bc16c24a15be0c5.png

Hungary do a number on Croatia.  Portugal have the best team on paper, but they also have Roberto Martinez in charge and can do histrionics better than anyone when things don't go their way.  Stomping down the tunnel after a penalty shootout defeat to Spain is the final act of Ronaldo's international career.  After their Group Stage heroics, Georgia are already everyone's favourite underdog story... and when a pragmatic Italy revert to type Georgia are able to nick a 1-0 win with a late set piece.  Turkey beat Netherlands.  And after their dour opening games England turn on the style against Austria.

QUARTER FINALS

image.png.a5cf0587ab2181a18a23657dcc367deb.png

The draw is opening up for England.  After pumping Austria in the R16, now they only have Hungary and the winner of Denmark-Turkey standing between them and a second successive final.  Gunman is apoplectic, telling us it won't count if we win because England haven't played anyone good.  But nobody is listening.  Georgia have done well but are no match for a host nation that have well and truly found their form.  And Spain v France is a Euros game for the ages.  Everyone expects a cautious game settled by a single goal in extra time.  But it finishes 4-3 or 5-3 or something because they both throw caution to the wind.

SEMI FINALS

image.png.b93656f1ff4f47112ab234c7d2e1b05c.png

England and Denmark replay the Euro 2020 semi final but the result is the same.  And Spain aren't actually that good, even though they have somehow eliminated both Portugal and France to get to the last four.  So a Germany v England final is on.  By now, Germany are purring like a well oiled machine.  And England have looked good after a slow start, but they can also do crippling self doubt better than anyone.  Nagelsmann will have the 2026 World Cup to shoot for, regardless of the result.  But for Gareth Southgate it is a last chance to prove the doubters wrong.  Is he beaten yet again, forever the classic English nearly man?  Or can he finally do it?  Beat Germany in their own back yard, then leg it back to London to collect his knighthood and reset the giant 'Years-of-Hurt' clock in Trafalgar Square?  Dunno.  I honestly can't call it.

Edited by Rob1981

Posted (edited)

I'm not. I had us finishing 3rd and Spain winning the group.

But it's not like Spain are full of incredible players. Good players, one great player, a few others pushing that bracket, but nothing that makes them a certainty to top the group. They only just scraped through a World Cup group that was probably no easier than this one, with a group of players that I don't think were any better

In fact going through the posted predictions in here, only Rob and CFuller have Italy winning the group. So actually most people have Italy finishing somewhere else

Edited by Astafjevs

Group A

1. Germany - They have improved a lot since the autumn. The performance of German clubs in Europe in the second half of the season suggests that a strong showing will follow in the summer. Plus it's the Germans on home soil and you would be mad to write them off. Probably the third favourites for me behind France and England. 

2. Switzerland - Switzerland always get through the groups and into the last 16. A slightly dicey qualifying performance and a tough group makes me slightly doubt them this time but, ultimately, I think Switzerland are gonna Switzerland. I have slight concerns about how Switzerland's core is going to stay together over the next tournament cycle. 

3. Hungary - This is (in my view) the toughest group to qualify from in the entire tournament. There are 4 good teams in this group. Hungary have improved a lot over the past 2 or 3 years and I have bad memories of their recent successes against England. This Hungary side could surprise a lot of people at this Euros. Szoboszlai is arguably Hungary's greatest player for 20/30 years. 

4. Scotland - Unfortunate to be in a tough group. In most other groups as the third seed I would back them to make it through the group stage. Ultimately I placed them bottom because of a lack of experience of success at major tournaments. Ultimately, Scotland are gonna Scotland. 

Group B

1. Spain - I'm not entirely sure what to expect from Spain at the Euros. They always seem to play well in games yet, in recent tournaments, they always seem to be caught out in a game where they dominate the ball, can't break an opponent down and get caught on the break. It still worries me that they don't have a killer player in forward areas who can convert a tight game into a win. 

2. Italy - Not a great Italy side but still a strong side. I think they'll get through the group stages relatively comfortably. They feel like a last-16/QF team to be honest. Interested to see how Spalletti adapts to international management. 

3. Croatia - The Croatian golden generation is on its way out if it hasn't gone already. There is still talent in the squad but maybe not enough to go as far as in recent tournaments. Doubts remain about Dalic. 

4. Albania - Had an incredible qualifying campaign and could have found a way through a lot of groups in this tournament. Sadly they drew three Euros heavyweights so it's probably an early elimination for them. 

Group C

1. England - This is England's best chance to win a tournament since 1966 - only France are more heavily favoured than the Three Lions. A potential front four of Kane, Bellingham, Foden and Saka with the likes of, for example, Cole Palmer to come off the bench would excite any fan. The test is going to be whether Southgate can get the balance right in general (history suggests he will) and if he can find it in him to make a key sub or tactical decision at a key moment in the knockouts (history suggests he won't). 

2. Denmark - I have some doubts about Denmark entering this tournament. They look to be a weaker side than they were four years ago with the likes of Eriksen and Hojbjerg being less effective than they were then. The only big upgrade for them is Hojlund up front. The Danes should have enough quality and nous to get through the group stages but doubt they go much further. 

3. Serbia - I expect them to be similar to their 2022 performance albeit with a better chance of getting through given the structure of the tournament. They should score lots but they should also concede lots. Their fate will depend on getting the balance right to allow their attacking talent to shine. 

4. Slovenia - Capable of causing an upset with Oblak in net and Sesko scoring up front. Sadly the players in between Oblak and Sesko leave a lot to be desired and they look to be the weakest team in the group. 

Group D

1. France - The favourites once again for a major tournament. There are sides who can compete with France's first XI but nobody can compete with the level of depth they have across the board. After disappointing in the last two tournaments, this France squad will be looking to cement their legacy here. 

2. Holland - Not the most exciting Holland team. Similar to Italy, there's a good level of talent throughout the squad without anything that really stands out to make you believe that the Dutch are potential winners. 

3. Austria - Rangnick has (so far) been a hit as Austria manager. With a squad of players who are comfortable in the Red Bull system or similar systems, he should be able to get the Austrians through to the knockouts. Austria are a potential surprise package here. 

4. Poland - They scraped through qualifying, Lewandowski is ageing and they always seem to underwhelm at major tournaments. I expect a group stage elimination and the usual accompanying gnashing of teeth that accompanies an underachieving Poland side. 

Group E

1. Belgium - A first opportunity for Belgium to appear after the loss of most of their golden generation. Even though this group probably doesn't match up to their 2016-2018 peak, there should be enough talent for them to have a good tournament and to reach the knockouts. A kindish draw likely also leaves open a route to another quarter-final. 

2. Ukraine - Dovbyk and Mudryk will likely form the core of a Ukraine side who should do well in the tournament's weakest group. I expect the Ukrainians to have a solid tournament. 

3. Romania - This was a bit of toss-up between Romania and Slovakia. Romania were marginally the more impressive of the sides in qualifying so I will probably back them to sneak into third. I expect this to be one of the two groups where two sides go home. 

4. Slovakia - The loss of Hamsik is clear in a side which is far less exciting than the previous Slovakian generation. They are alright enough to get to the Euros but I'm not sure they have enough to get to the knockout stages of major tournaments anymore. 

Group F

1. Portugal - Probably the fourth favourites. They have talent throughout the pitch and destroyed anything that crossed them in qualifying. Ronaldo drama and questions about Bobby Martinez as a tournament winning manager likely hold them back from being the favourites' pick at this tournament. 

2. Turkey - Ordinarily I'm the guy rubbishing Turkey while others talk them up. This time I think there is some substance behind them and I do expect them to actually reach the last 16. Likely to be followed by a pretty swift elimination once they get there. 

3. Czech Republic - Decent side, very physical with a few good players dotted around. Are very capable of making the last 16 but look to be a bit weaker than last Euros' quarter-finalists. 

4. Georgia - Great shot at a first tournament in a group where they could spring a surprise. Need Kvaratskhelia to be his 2022/23 self rather than his 2023/24 self as they'll need their match-winner at their first major tournament. 

7 hours ago, Rob1981 said:

Bit worried I might have spent too long thinking about this :D  But here goes. 

Look forward to most of this being wrong.

GROUP A
Germany come through top of the Group.  Nobody is really talking about them as potential tournament winners yet, but the parallels with WC2006 are obvious.  Stumbling in with fairly low expectations and after a poor tournament last time.  But there is a sexy young manager to get the home crowd behind them and it turns out that a lot of the old magic is still there.  Switzerland can usually bore their way to the knockout stage without actually looking very good.  But they have been poor in qualifying and their luck runs out this time.  They lose to Hungary on the opening weekend and never recover.  Scotland don't disgrace themselves but still can't break their cycle of relentless Group Stage exits.  A narrow defeat to Germany followed by two draws... Scotland are one of the third place teams that still gets knocked out.
1) Germany, 2) Hungary, 3) Scotland, 4) Switzerland

GROUP B
You can make a good case for this group finishing 5-5-5-0, where everyone beats Albania and then all the other games are draws.  Albania have qualified quite well, and in different circumstances they wouldn't need to settle for just making up the numbers.  But they have been absolutely shafted here.  The order of the games benefits Italy... they play Albania first so because they already have three points on the board they can play with a bit more freedom against the other sides and rack up a few more goals.  Croatia are second.  Spain play the whole group stage like a team that don't realise they need to score, and they look like they might go out when they can't walk the ball into the net against Albania in their final game.  But late on they nick that game 1-0 and still go through as a best third place team.
1) Italy, 2) Croatia, 3) Spain, 4) Albania

GROUP C
I think we all know what's coming here.  England top the Group without getting anyone excited.  First it's a narrow win over a stubborn Serbia side, then Denmark and England play out a wretched 0-0 draw because they've both picked up a win already and know a point is enough for them to qualify.  Even though we've got four points from two games and two clean sheets, people are screaming for Southgate to be sacked because we haven't spent 180 minutes raining shots in non-stop. 
But the results are enough, and there are bigger tests to come.  Slovenia don't do anything at all so Serbia and Denmark end up playing off for second place on the final matchday.  Denmark know a draw is enough but Serbia have to win.  So Serbia nick ahead of Denmark and Denmark are also one of the best third place teams.
1) England, 2) Serbia, 3) Denmark, 4) Slovenia

GROUP D
Whisper it, but France aren't going to do as well as everyone thinks.  I've been ridiculed for this when defending Harry Maguire, but it is a hill I'm prepared to die on: the best international sides are built on experienced defensive partnerships.  And France have lost both Lloris and Varane since the World Cup.  Now they have lots of super talented individuals like Kounde and Konate and Saliba and the rest... but none of them have actually played that many games together.  So Netherlands beat France to top spot; France are pushed down to second.  And Poland are dreadful so they finish with no points.  Austria nip ahead of them to qualify third.  Yet another tournament where the pundits ask why Lewandowski can't turn it on like he does at club level, even though it should be obvious that he's playing with a load of inferior players.
1) Netherlands, 2) France, 3) Austria, 4) Poland

GROUP E
Possibly the least exciting group in Euros history.  Belgium aren't as good as they were but still manage to win the group.  Romania are probably good enough to finish second because they went through qualifying unbeaten, even though they had Switzerland in their group.  And I can't make any sort of case for Slovakia or Ukraine this time, so I'm assuming this is the other group where the bottom two teams play out a draw and neither of them gets the points haul they need to qualify from third.
1) Belgium, 2) Romania, 3) Ukraine, 4) Slovakia

GROUP F
Portugal can top the group here without getting out of first gear.  Turkey are the best of the rest; they qualified well and have a point to prove after turning up to Euro 2020 with a decent-looking side and then somehow losing to Wales.  The pundits will assign Georgia the 'happy just to be here' status.  But if they can grind out qualifying results against Scotland and Greece, they can also beat a Czech side that only have a couple of decent players. 
1) Portugal, 2) Turkey, 3) Georgia, 4) Czech Republic

ROUND OF 16

image.png.b31bf02529abae350bc16c24a15be0c5.png

Hungary do a number on Croatia.  Portugal have the best team on paper, but they also have Roberto Martinez in charge and can do histrionics better than anyone when things don't go their way.  Stomping down the tunnel after a penalty shootout defeat to Spain is the final act of Ronaldo's international career.  After their Group Stage heroics, Georgia are already everyone's favourite underdog story... and when a pragmatic Italy revert to type Georgia are able to nick a 1-0 win with a late set piece.  Turkey beat Netherlands.  And after their dour opening games England turn on the style against Austria.

QUARTER FINALS

image.png.a5cf0587ab2181a18a23657dcc367deb.png

The draw is opening up for England.  After pumping Austria in the R16, now they only have Hungary and the winner of Denmark-Turkey standing between them and a second successive final.  Gunman is apoplectic, telling us it won't count if we win because England haven't played anyone good.  But nobody is listening.  Georgia have done well but are no match for a host nation that have well and truly found their form.  And Spain v France is a Euros game for the ages.  Everyone expects a cautious game settled by a single goal in extra time.  But it finishes 4-3 or 5-3 or something because they both throw caution to the wind.

SEMI FINALS

image.png.b93656f1ff4f47112ab234c7d2e1b05c.png

England and Denmark replay the Euro 2020 semi final but the result is the same.  And Spain aren't actually that good, even though they have somehow eliminated both Portugal and France to get to the last four.  So a Germany v England final is on.  By now, Germany are purring like a well oiled machine.  And England have looked good after a slow start, but they can also do crippling self doubt better than anyone.  Nagelsmann will have the 2026 World Cup to shoot for, regardless of the result.  But for Gareth Southgate it is a last chance to prove the doubters wrong.  Is he beaten yet again, forever the classic English nearly man?  Or can he finally do it?  Beat Germany in their own back yard, then leg it back to London to collect his knighthood and reset the giant 'Years-of-Hurt' clock in Trafalgar Square?  Dunno.  I honestly can't call it.

Austria Hungary Denmark en route to the final would be some situation for England ffs, crazy. They'd still bottle it to Germany too.

15 hours ago, Astafjevs said:

I'm not. I had us finishing 3rd and Spain winning the group.

But it's not like Spain are full of incredible players. Good players, one great player, a few others pushing that bracket, but nothing that makes them a certainty to top the group. They only just scraped through a World Cup group that was probably no easier than this one, with a group of players that I don't think were any better

In fact going through the posted predictions in here, only Rob and CFuller have Italy winning the group. So actually most people have Italy finishing somewhere else

I'm talking in general not just this thread. Should have made that more clear

most recent Euros and World Cups have had a surprise in them so I wonder if Albania could be one in their group

not exactly well known, they did very well in qualifying and I feel Italy might be a bit overrated as they are similar to Germany (other than Euro 2020) for recent performances in tournaments, although I picked Italy so I went with their past performance :D

You look at the Spain-Italy-Croatia-Albania group and assume Albania are going to get hammered.

But it doesn't always work out like that if the other teams are good enough to take points off each other.

10/16 of the R16 teams only won one out of three group games last time :D

1 hour ago, TM said:

most recent Euros and World Cups have had a surprise in them so I wonder if Albania could be one in their group

I'd say is the opposite. We see less and less surprises, but we see more happy accidents.

There was Iceland in 2016. The 2020(1) didn't really have one. Maybe England reaching the final was the surprise :lol: 

Last 2 editions plus this one are more diluted due to the from 24 to 16 format, whereas with the 16 team start we went to QF directly and 3rd places were filtered out. Now you get Denmark in the semis because they have to beat the Dutch and the Czechs, who are typically strong top 10 sides or better, but not teams that you'd expect to see in the semis every year. Yet all three had the chance when Denmark only won 1 game and got through on a triple tie and Czechia qualified as 3rd place and reached the QF.

Portugal in 2016 won by finishing 3rd and not winning a single group game. 

2012 was the most straight forward one, which was still using the old system, but at least it gave us 2 great groups out of 4, whereas now we hardly get 1 out of 6.

2008: Turkey and Russia in SFs

2004: Greece wins, all favorites are eliminated by QFs (Germany, Italy, Spain out in the group, France in QF)

2000: England and Germany out of the group, 

1996: Newly founded Czech Republic, after splitting from the shared entity with Slovakia, reached the final within just a few years of existence. Holders Denmark and WC finalists Italy out in the group stage.

So in the past you'd see major nations get knocked out before it even mattered. Now that's hard with 2/3 of the teams advancing to the next round. We might see Croatia, Italy or Spain out this time if they fail to draw a game between them or don't beat Albania. I don't see any other chance a strong nation can lose out from the group. And since we have no idea of how these teams will be crossing their paths due to the 4/6 third place situation apart from 4 ties, it's very likely that a nation will squeeze past the group stage as a runner up, beat another runner up, and then face a team that finished 3rd because they ended up beating a winner of a weak group. I wouldn't call that a surprise performance, just happenstance. You'd be surprised if Slovakia beats France, but not if Romania beats Austria and then faces Scotland who beat Turkey to get there for example. They'd still be happy about reaching the QF, but it kind of loses its value.

You can argue that they play less games now and there's more chances a team has to beat better competition to reach the QF, and that's valid. But I still feel we're seeing a lesser experience here due to how poor the Group Stage is compared to older times. At least there's incentive for all games since every point counts, so it's a good attempt for balancing less quality with more intensity.

1 hour ago, Rob1981 said:

You look at the Spain-Italy-Croatia-Albania group and assume Albania are going to get hammered.

But it doesn't always work out like that if the other teams are good enough to take points off each other.

10/16 of the R16 teams only won one out of three group games last time :D

Italy is yet to break the curse. :D

image.png.65d2832cdf83fba1e9669f037a2f46d2.png

But on the other hand, Spain has a big advantage over Croatia. Other than that 2016 group when Croatia already qualified and pushed Spain into Italy, it's been poor. Nations League isn't that relevant of a win.

image.png.ce13a6188e943ae982c1a32f3e3706ed.png

Italy-Spain is a classic.

image.png.cafed0a5af716fa1dbc6c3be9752dcdd.png

I’ve got Italy topping their group but getting knocked out by Germany in the quarter-finals. Spain to be eliminated in the same round by England. 

Portugal to win the tournament, beating France in the final again.

I have semi finals of France beating Germany and England beating the Dutch, with France winning the final. Austria the surprise packages making it to the quarters, knocking out Spain on the way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2024 at 18:39, Rob1981 said:

GROUP A

Scotland ... a narrow defeat to Germany

Switzerland ... their luck runs out... they lose to Hungary on the opening weekend and never recover

Predictions going well so far.