Help with the size of 2D icons

Hello. I would like to ask for help with a configuration regarding the game icons in "2D" form. When I used a 32" monitor, the "dots" on the player icons were large and a nice size. But recently I switched to a notebook and noticed that the 2D player icons are very small. The field is a smaller size. good, but the player icons are not. Could anyone help me if it is possible to change the size of the icons?

20240525155242_1.jpg

I don't think I've seen anyone bothering about this issue.  but you can view all graphic files in the game yourself, find the ones you need and enlarge them.  because it seems impossible to increase them by manipulating the size parameter in some panel.

22 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

I don't think I've seen anyone bothering about this issue.  but you can view all graphic files in the game yourself, find the ones you need and enlarge them.  because it seems impossible to increase them by manipulating the size parameter in some panel.

I understood. The problem is that the player icons are very small for me, I've never worried too much, but this time it's not very good. But do you know what the name of the file is that could see these icons?

1 hour ago, edupampero said:

I understood. The problem is that the player icons are very small for me, I've never worried too much, but this time it's not very good. But do you know what the name of the file is that could see these icons?

with a high degree of probability this is a sitoolkit.fmf file

• 2 weeks later...