A$$ man being no help

I'm managing a small club, so training-wise, it's everyone's hands on deck, as the club cannot afford a large team of coaches.

So, unfortunately, I have to hire an a$$ man to add in some training expertise.

The reason I don't appreciate a$$ man in FM2021 is, that i.e. I might use a CB as ANM, if I don't have another option.

This is the reality of small and penniless clubs.

What I don't get is the reason why SI decided to break my nerves, by repeating the same message every few seconds during the match? :seagull:

Not only the message window is hiding the crucial goalie area, but in reality, if I had an a$$ man for 90 minutes repeating the same thing over and over again, I would probably end filling him in  (joke!) :D:D:D

Is there any option, except for the 2 clicks to 'always ignore' in EVERY match, where I could stop this?

The pop-up messages - suggestions; if you choose "Ignore All Time" will be for the specific match and not for all games. Wish if there was an option to turn-off all suggestions from Assistant Manager, but currently I just ignore them.

9 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

The pop-up messages - suggestions; if you choose "Ignore All Time" will be for the specific match and not for all games. Wish if there was an option to turn-off all suggestions from Assistant Manager, but currently I just ignore them.

Yeah. "Always ignore" means just for the match. I've suggested to SI to have a "never remind me, ever!" option, but we can only hope for the future at this point.

1 hour ago, XaW said:

Yeah. "Always ignore" means just for the match. I've suggested to SI to have a "never remind me, ever!" option, but we can only hope for the future at this point.

Is there any link where I could make a few suggestions to SI? I've got a few, playing the CM/FM series since 1998-99*!

* When Stephan Effenberg was Bayern Munich's star player and Zinedine Zidan hadn't had his Real Madrid transfer yet.

2 minutes ago, SpartanUTD said:

Is there any link where I could make a few suggestions to SI? I've got a few, playing the CM/FM series since 1998-99*!

* When Stephan Effenberg was Bayern Munich's star player and Zinedine Zidan hadn't had his Real Madrid transfer yet.

https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests-pcmac/