Game 4: Italy vs Albania from the BVB Stadion Dortmund LIVE on BBC1 8pm

What will be the result?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

• Italy win
    • Draw
    • Albania win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RTHerringbone said:

What bothers me most about Federico Chiesa isn't the fact that he's the son of a player from my youth, but the fact that he's already 26 too. What the hell?!

Kasper Schmeichel being 37 does that to me.

1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

16 goals in four games thus far. 

On track for over 200 goals in the tournament. :D

Can't help thinking that Serbia and England will spoil it all with the most boring 0-0 draw tomorrow night.

Albania casually just not putting any pressure on Italy until they get to about 25 yards from their goal :D . Actively running away from Italy when they have the ball elsewhere.

Just now, Smallen said:

Albania casually just not putting any pressure on Italy until they get to about 25 yards from their goal :D . Actively running away from Italy when they have the ball elsewhere.

And then sometimes 4 of them go after the same player

Is it just me or is anyone else finding that they're not showing enough replays of key incidents?

They only showed one of that Barella goal, normally they'd show it a few times from different angles. 

In the other game we didn't get to see what happened to Morata. Normally they'd show us where he pulled up, but nothing. 

Anyone else notice this or am I just not paying enough attention?

What's the thought behind putting the left footed CB on the right and vice versa? Easier to spray diagonal passes?

Edit: Oh wait, Calafiori is left footed too... :D

Edited by Darius1998

3 minutes ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

I'd put a tenner on this being the first match we'll see a yellow card for complaining.

So far, everyone has been perfectly behaved, even in this match. Let's hope it lasts. 

2 minutes ago, Darius1998 said:

What's the thought behind putting the left footed CB on the right and vice versa? Easier to spray diagonal passes?

Calafiori is left-footed too isn’t he?

1 minute ago, Smallen said:

Calafiori is left-footed too isn’t he?

Yeah, I just realised that. Seemed to keep passing with his right for a while and I haven't watched Bologna outside of a few highlights.

Edited by Darius1998

Just now, Darius1998 said:

Yeah, I just realised that. Seemed to keep passing with his right for a while and I haven't watched Bologna outside of a few highlights.

Either way, this looks like a questionable fit on defense.

I guess he wanted to accomodate Calafiori by moving him left, but Bastoni not playing next to Dimarco is just wasted potential.

And now they switched to three at the back. I don't really trust Di Lorenzo as wide CB, should be Darmian if it's three at the back. Di Lorenzo should be RB/RWB.

Frattesi is also useless when there's no space, he's got no skills in possession. He just scores goals, like he almost did.

Chiesa is abusing them on the right.

I remember adding debut-making teenager Gareth Barry to CM97/98; then he broke the record for most Premier League appearances and retired a few years ago.

Also added Stevie G, who is presumably about to retire from management soon...

The last 30 mins has been really disappointing. There were more goals in this for us if we kept playing, but just laboured through the game with no intent.

The substitutions have been terrible. We don't have much depth but goodness me, Cambiaso, Darmian and Cristante is so negative 

Edited by Astafjevs