Antal Yaakobishvili - Hidden Attributes

So, I cannot afford FM24 rn. I am still playing FM23. Doing international manager careers.
Antal Yaakobishvili is a CB for Girona, 19 years old. He is not in FM23, but he is on FM24. I cannot seem to find any FM23 editor data that anyone else has made, which adds him to the game.

I want to create Antal, but I want to have accurate stats. I can get access to all the technical, physical, and mental stats.
However, I cannot gain access to the hidden attributes that you can view with the in-game editor, because I don't have the game.

Is there anyone on the forum who would be willing to give me those attributes numbers?
I.E., adaptability, ambition, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, temperament, controversy, consistency, dirtiness, important matches, injury proneness, and versatility.

might be risky that, if he has random potential then all attributes will be random, so you could get loads of different replies..   better off just doing it yourself..  

10 hours ago, Dillon Myrddin said:

So, I cannot afford FM24 rn. I am still playing FM23. Doing international manager careers.
Antal Yaakobishvili is a CB for Girona, 19 years old. He is not in FM23, but he is on FM24. I cannot seem to find any FM23 editor data that anyone else has made, which adds him to the game.

I want to create Antal, but I want to have accurate stats. I can get access to all the technical, physical, and mental stats.
However, I cannot gain access to the hidden attributes that you can view with the in-game editor, because I don't have the game.

Is there anyone on the forum who would be willing to give me those attributes numbers?
I.E., adaptability, ambition, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, temperament, controversy, consistency, dirtiness, important matches, injury proneness, and versatility.

All attributes seems to be random in FM24. The rest not shown in the image below are also set to random.

image.png.0ceb1ea7ac2d14ffba1cd4eccd5ec465.png