Premier League Licence

Will we get official looking premier stadiums now Fm have acquired the licence, would be my dream to see Villa park in the game :) 

6 hours ago, latrell said:

would be my dream to see Villa park in the game :) 

That'd be nice to see but we honestly don't know how those custom stadiums will look now that they're switching to Unity. 

11 hours ago, latrell said:

Will we get official looking premier stadiums now Fm have acquired the licence, would be my dream to see Villa park in the game :) 

Based on the statement, I don't think so. They only mention

From the 2024/25 season, all 20 Premier League clubs will be fully licensed in future FM releases with official logos, kits, and player photos featuring across our suite of titles.

I wouldn't be surprised if stadium were under another type of license, perhaps for the clubs themselves and not through PL. No clue, but since it's not mentioned I wouldn't hold my breath.

9 hours ago, XaW said:

Based on the statement, I don't think so. They only mention

I wouldn't be surprised if stadium were under another type of license, perhaps for the clubs themselves and not through PL. No clue, but since it's not mentioned I wouldn't hold my breath.

I live in hope XaW stranger things have happened in this crazy management simulation world since we all started playing i was hoping this may be the next step with this big time new unity studios :) 

• SI Staff
On 23/06/2024 at 20:04, latrell said:

Hello, having the licence to a league/team is different to having the licence for a stadium, as they are two separate entities.

Some competitions like the Bundesliga, the Carabao Cup and the UEFA club competitions use their real scoreboard in FM24, I wonder if the PL licence will come with their real one too.

Edited by Zek

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, having the licence to a league/team is different to having the licence for a stadium, as they are two separate entities.

PSR again with all the teams selling there stadiums to separate businesses :)