Games 31 and 32: Denmark vs Serbia live from the Fußball Arena München ITV4 8pm AND England vs Slovenia live from the Cologne Stadium ITV1 8pm

What will be the result  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

2. 2. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Sam Matterface became a commentary thing. Who's idea was it to take a bland Sky Sports News presenter and go 'yeah, that guy should commentate on the biggest games'.

Just now, Wavelberry said:

I don't understand how Sam Matterface became a commentary thing. Who's idea was it to take a bland Sky Sports News presenter and go 'yeah, that guy should commentate on the biggest games'.

He’s awful 

Just now, aiston said:

It's not a game the fullback needs Walkers pace...stick Trippier on the right and at least make the most of his quality balls in.

I've heard walker has a set of quality balls too

Just now, Wavelberry said:

Whoever it was, is a ****

Honestly, done with Southgate and I think England should be after the tournament.

Kane is not working up top on his own. Foden is not working from the left, having no natural left back is not working. I would have preferred to have Trent at right back but that's mainly due to a personal dislike of Walker (and his rehabilitation with the press) than his ability.

I fundamentally do not understand a lot of the decisions Southgate has made (Squad/selection/tactics) and that he continues to make.

1 minute ago, Smallen said:

Jude is having a stinker of a tournament really

He's been awful in the 4 halves since but we've been so pedestrian his one good half was also the only time we looked good

• Administrators

Great Pele Kick from Saka. :D 

Just now, Weezer said:

Bit dangerous from Saka no?

Yeah I thought that, seemed a certain yellow. Thankfully he didn't go in with that much force or there's a good chance he could have hurt someone (and he'd be walking down the tunnel). 

Just now, Astafjevs said:

For a team that don't/won't supposedly park the bus, that's a big, beautiful blue bus stuck on the edge of the Slovenia penalty area.

Second half, they've put the handbrake on

2 minutes ago, oche balboa said:

Matterface doesn’t add anything to the game. Davies, motson & Moore did yesteryear 

Those three always knew just what to say without going too far - and Davies especially knew when to stay silent and let the pictures do the talking.

Matterface's commentary is the antithesis of all that made them so great.