Games 29 & 30: Netherlands vs Austria from the Olympiastadion Berlin BBC2 5pm AND France vs Poland from the BVB Stadion Dortmund BBC1 5pm

What will be the result?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

2. 2. What will be the result

• France win
    • Draw
    • Poland win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/24 at 15:59

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland got something. All teams got at least a draw :thup:

Never should have been allowed to retake the penalty mind, he stopped about 4 times in his run-up.

1 minute ago, Rob1981 said:

FRANCE ARE SECOND IN THE GROUP.  REPEAT, FRANCE ARE SECOND IN THE GROUP.

I hope lesportsinteractivé.fr messageboards are going insane right now

Worrying about our attack and then letting 3 in. Hmmm. We may progress, but I fear our campaign will fizzle out against whoever strong team we face next.

3 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Does this mean Netherlands is the first option to face C1 since it's D3/E3/F3?

Not necessarily.  Depends whether Group C sends its best third place team or not.

This is from last night:

image.png.073a8b53a517d0b36794ae71d6033c0c.png

So if C3 doesn't go through, then C1 would probably play F3 instead of D3.  Even though D3 is still going through.

Edited by Rob1981

4 minutes ago, Pedwar Pump said:

Hey, that Ragnick bloke is quite a good coach

said after the opener that it’s mental that this is a team coached by the same bloke who did the best part of a year with Man U. The players clearly have a completely different attitude to coaching.

The way England and Italy have played so far I wouldn't be shocked if Austria do emerge as the bottom half finalist, especially as the group E winner also doesn't look great whoever it is

1 minute ago, Smallen said:

said after the opener that it’s mental that this is a team coached by the same bloke who did the best part of a year with Man U. The players clearly have a completely different attitude to coaching.

Poach him for England imo

7 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Not necessarily.  Depends whether Group C sends its best third place team or not.

This is from last night:

image.png.073a8b53a517d0b36794ae71d6033c0c.png

So if C3 doesn't go through, then C1 would probably play F3 instead of D3.  Even though D3 is still going through.

So we want to win tonight but not by 3 goals so we can avoid Netherlands and get Turkey/Georgia/Chech Republic instead? Sound.

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

So we want to win tonight but not by 3 goals so we can avoid Netherlands and get Turkey/Georgia/Chech Republic instead? Sound.

1-0 win needed?

Gareth was born for this moment.

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

Southgate will get a 3-0 then knowing him.

6 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

There's such little chance that Group C produces a 3rd place finisher if England win, I don't think it matters what margin 

Not really.

A (Hungary), D (Netherlands) and E (whoever) are more or less guaranteed.

Croatia has 2 points and -2GD.
If England win and Serbia draws, they're both at 2 points, with Serbia at -1GD. Slovenian GD depens on England.
Then it's about if Czechs can get anything out of Turkey game. Draw puts them at -1GD, win obivously means qualification for both them and Turkey.

Obviously somewhat skewed due to group E having 4-way tie.

Edited by GunmaN1905

26 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

Talking about the Scotland penalty :D

Embarrassing stuff. The extra point still wouldn't have been enough

I mean sure, but it wouldn't have been just an extra point at thhat point, Scotland score a penalty, Hungary don't score in the 100th minute because something, something butterfly effect. 

However, likely they'd have found a way to screw it up still. And I don't think it was a penalty regardless, Armstrong does his best to initiate the contact by jumping infront of the defender who then contacts with him because, where else is he meant to go. :lol:

6 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

France without a goal from open play according to Pougatch. 

One own goal and one penalty. So, they haven't just not scored from open play, they haven't scored anything except one penalty.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb CFuller:

Austria play some good stuff under Rangnick, but I've got a bad feeling they're going to crumble today. The Netherlands to win 3-0, but both teams to go through regardless.

France will smash Austria reserves Poland to pieces.

I am happy, you are not calling yourself a football expert. :lol:

More wrong in predictions, isn't possible.