FM 25 DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Just now, DavutOzkan said:

I actually do think the UI (that we see at least) looks better than I was expecting it to. 

I wish we could see what the portal would look like though, 

agree

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the inclussion of women football will used as shield against any game criticism. Hopefully, I am wrong and the game will be playbale with good UI, AI and proper women implamentation.

I'm actually surprised I'm not really feeling anything towards this upcoming release even practically up to October. I was holding off on buying the game anyway until seeing/reading evidence of promised features delivering, but looking at the roadmap just kind of makes me feel like nothing's really being promised aside from women's football. There's not much hype and I'm not excited about any of this. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, DavutOzkan said:

I actually do think the UI (that we see at least) looks better than I was expecting it to. 

I wish we could see what the portal would look like though, 

Personally I think it’s way too dark. It makes the screen dull and lifeless. Colours are exactly like something from EAFC career mode. 

2 minutes ago, _Rob said:

Nothing at all about beta/early access...

They never say anything about that, it's something we have gotten used to over the years. 
If they decide to do it again, it will probably be 2/3 weeks before release date. 

2 minutes ago, DavutOzkan said:

It may also be because the UI is still WIP, but there isn't anything indicating on the player screens the out of possession/in possession roles that were mentioned last week. 

Im totally guessing here, but suspect anything like that will come under tactics so likely being kept for reveal in that section. 

3 minutes ago, DavutOzkan said:

It may also be because the UI is still WIP, but there isn't anything indicating on the player screens the out of possession/in possession roles that were mentioned last week. 

Where did you see that there were no such roles?

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

Im totally guessing here, but suspect anything like that will come under tactics so likely being kept for reveal in that section. 

Exactly what i was thinking.. besides i didnt see anything to suggest the roles are there or not

1 minute ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Actually, I missed it initially, but on the Fran Kirby screenshot, you can see "Channel Forward" as one of the roles. But, I do not know why nothing shows up for the men they selected. 

I guess this pretty much confirms the match engine / game engine must be in a sorry state. Not even screenshots or anything to at least give us a glimpse of what the game might look like when the game is out in 6 weeks time?  

1 minute ago, Andrew Marines said:

Watching those screenshots seems like in-possession and out of possession roles aren't in the game

Isn't Fran Kirby have Channel Forward role? Which is the same as the leak roles?

3 minutes ago, DavutOzkan said:

Actually, I missed it initially, but on the Fran Kirby screenshot, you can see "Channel Forward" as one of the roles. But, I do not know why nothing shows up for the men they selected. 

They're "Work In Progress" screenshots so they might just be outdated game builds, "wireframe" mockups or a test build that was UI-only with no database etc

7 minutes ago, Jeffdekker said:

They never say anything about that, it's something we have gotten used to over the years. 
If they decide to do it again, it will probably be 2/3 weeks before release date. 

They do. Always states when you pre-order that there will be early Beta access. Never seen it any different. Tis year is just a 'discount' if you order early.

28 minutes ago, Omer Senyor said:

Why its so hard for them to show us the new ME with photos only...

Because it's not ready. They're scrambling like **** to get it ready for release.

1 minute ago, HighFlyingDwarf said:

Thanks, I did not notice that on the image.

Anybody know what leagues are blurred out?

image.thumb.png.d341666b32a4c171097d0e64fb8feb67.png

EFL Championship, League 1, League 2, Vanarama National, Vanarama North/South

Edited by autohoratio

11 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Dont think ive ever seen the ME first up tbh. Usually a later reveal. 

A new ME on a new game engine is pretty big stuff. Without the info Infront of my I'm pretty certain that when we went from 2d to 3d that would've been the forefront of information at the time. You sell products with its strongest assets. 

2 minutes ago, HighFlyingDwarf said:

Thanks, I did not notice that on the image.

Anybody know what leagues are blurred out?

image.thumb.png.d341666b32a4c171097d0e64fb8feb67.png

3 same logos so that should be Championship, League One and League Two.

Then again 3 same logos, so Vanarama National and then Sout and North?

2 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

I just can't believe we still have these empty spaces. Even in beta. It's absolute nonsense

image.png.58c050f44a9102bc993bb1e24999e044.png

At the same time, it is absolutely useless. Because the names of the workouts are impossible to read at once.

image.png.4cd445bfde8a2c8c6ae0adca2b00c8f9.png

Which one?

image.png.23cbfb1827160aa48d31632af1abc1d5.png

Obviously, such important information should be visible immediately.

image.png.8f70a7b45596c4334dd2a56526c680b3.png

P.S. I need a smoke (although I don't :D)

Страница с пином

Agreed, not pleased with the use of space there. Hope modding support will be as easy as/easier than past editions for the custom skin makers to fix it