The Final, your plan

33 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

Don't forget a child who supports which ever team is behind in tears. :thup:

Ahh forgot about that one. That has got to be worth a shot of something. 

Just got this message from the kids school

On Monday, win or loose, children may come to school in their football kits or red , white or blue and we will spend some time on Monday talking about the achievements of our current England team.

We recognize that some of our families will be up a little later on Sunday evening so they can cheer England on. With this in mind, we appreciate that some children will get into school a little later than 9am on Monday morning and we will be mindful of this so that it does not affect their attendance or punctuality.

Thank you for your continued support,

Come on England!

Not sure if this is them being nice, or letting us know the teachers will be late in :D

4 hours ago, Gary_Parker said:

some sad twit dressed as a medieval knight for no good reason, 

Met those fellas in Gelsenkirchen, one of them made me chuckle with a bit of dry wit.

21 hours ago, EdL said:

I feel like this needs more explanation? :D

If you were hoping for anything more exciting than 'I usually go to bed around 830 so I watch the late games the following morning' then I'm afraid you need to prepare for disappointment :D

• SI Staff

I reckon going to bed at 8:30 needs a fair bit of explanation itself! I thoughty 10 was really the absolute earliest anyone went to bed - unless you work on a breakfast tv show anyway :p

Obviously I'll be waiting until tomorrow for the answer :D

Effectively a Monday morning kick off for me as it starts at 12:30 am.

2016 went into ET and I went to school looking like a zombie while in 2021, it went to pens and I paid zero attention during my online uni classes that day. Going to be at home this time but I really hope it's done in 90 mins. :D

On 12/07/2024 at 23:09, EdL said:

I reckon going to bed at 8:30 needs a fair bit of explanation itself! I thoughty 10 was really the absolute earliest anyone went to bed - unless you work on a breakfast tv show anyway :p

Obviously I'll be waiting until tomorrow for the answer :D

Due to my disability, I often end up so tired that I end up in bed anytime between 7pm and 9pm. For me it's health-related, but others such Sebsy it may be because they work a different shift pattern. I've been conserving my energy since Wednesday night so I can stay up to 11pm if it last that long. I've spent the day listening to heavy metal and catching up with events in America.

On 13/07/2024 at 10:24, sc91 said:

How do you even cope with going to bed when it is light outside, not even drug fueled was it a viable option.

There's a special blackout lining you can add to your bedroom curtains, which makes it dark enough to sleep. Originally I ordered them and attached them to my curtains one Christmas after the house directly opposite me installed flashing christmas lights (4pm to 9am were their hours that they operated for a month at a time) which negatively affected my health, but as my energy levels have decreased, It's been helpful when it's 7pm and I need to sleep 11-12 hours as I'm exhausted.