How is everyone right now?

So with us being about 24hrs away from our second Euros final in a row, how is everyone doing right now?. I've got a few snacks for the match, a new England shirt on the way and I've had a bet at the bookies. I'm slightly nervous but I believe we can stop Yamal, Morata etc, we can do it C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Very relaxed.  I don't expect us to be able to beat Spain, they are just a better team and that has relaxed me.  We should just go out and enjoy the final.

It's not quite the same as last Euros. That felt more... historic. I felt physically sick most of that Sunday. Much more relaxed this time around. Feel this game is much much tougher so hopes of winning aren't quite as high as last time. Combined with our general poor performances and just annoyingly toxic & miserable fan base all adds up to a less hyped occasion. 

Saying that though, if we do win I'll go ballistic and probably get a Southgate tattoo

Nerves are building. I'm trying to prepare myself for the pain if we do lose but leave enough optimism that I can still hope that we will win. Either way I'll be crying.

Edited by Peter G

Relaxed. We’ve been below average for most of this tournament and should go into the slight underdogs. 

Different to last time, where it was first final in our life time, at home, and just felt we had to win it. 

2 hours ago, Coulthard's Jaw said:

I've been chilled all tournament but must admit the Fear has kicked in now.

This for me, I'm bricking it. For all the talk of how good Spain are (true) and how poor we've been (true), this is still a game we're absolutely capable of winning.

I'm very relaxed. Just listening to a 'Faith no More' record from 1990. So i'm superchilled. Doubt i'll get nervous as what's going to be is going to be. I'm sure i'll be excited though and hoping for an England win. It's about time;)

I'm not nervous in the slightest.

Probably because I'm expecting Spain to win, my expectations for England are pretty low.

I'm sure things would be different of it was England who looked great (and rested) and Spain had been scraping through their matches.

26 minutes ago, skybluedave said:

I need Rob to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok

Only two outcomes really.

EITHER we’re European champions come bedtime. MBEs all round, Bobby Moore’s Wembley statue moved round to the car park so we can get Gareth’s up. Finally resetting the giant years of hurt clock in Trafalgar Square.

OR we fall just short. It’s enough to convince the FA to hand out a bumper contract extension and a payrise, but it’s not enough to convince the doubters that he didn’t just get a lucky run to the final. So THEN we can have another few years of the same identical arguments on the forums, and when he wins Euro 2028 on home soil it will be EVEN sweeter.

Basically, it’s a win-win. Just sit back and enjoy.

Edited by Rob1981

I'm totally relaxed about it. It's nice getting to a final (albeit in a clumsy manner) so some of the younger players get some tournament experience and we will win the next Euros when Spain lose a few of their older players.

Perfect.

If it was a final where we were going to play someone like Holland or Germany, THEN I'd be nervous, as I'd think we had a genuine chance.

Edited by RTHerringbone

Planning what to do with my extra bank holiday.

Not worried about the game itself, but can understand those who are as im the same when my club plays.

Still, will give it a watch as theres a day off riding on it :D

Thanks to us being so generally poor it didn't feel too bad losing that one, nothing like losing to Italy or France. during the game felt various levels of sickness as you do during the actual game but the final whistle almost felt like relief.

much less dickheads about last night as well compareed to the other games which made it nicer, in fact i got as far as 100 yards from my front door on the way home before i got the first abuse for daring to wear my england shirt in scotland, maybe even the Scots didn't care much this time round either