In your view, who is the better player?

Renato Solís is a solid all-rounder with good mental attributes and skills in some goalkeeping areas. His high anticipation, concentration, and positioning.

Song Bumkeun has physical advantages, jumping, reach and balance,  and better reflexes.

Renato Solís seems to be the better option. But, if you're leaning more toward physical presence and quick reflexes, then Song Bumkeun.

Well I don't know but if I had to buy one I would buy Song Bumkeun if all the other questions don't matter, like does he hate High profile game and can he settle in the team.

My reasons would be although Renato Solis looks strong in some attributes that I think matter, there are complimentary attributes that mean he might  perform lower than expected. Example follow;

Passing 15 - Flair 3 - First Touch 3 - Have to control the ball and see the pass
Positioning 15 - Aggression 6 - Can be in the right place but might not fight for the ball
Concentration 15 - Determination 5 - Can see danger but might not want to do the work
Pace 13 - Off the ball 2 - Can run but doesn't know where to run
Jumping Reach 15 - Strength 9 - Can get very high but will be be knocked out the way.

15 minutes ago, Delicate Dave said:

Well I don't know but if I had to buy one I would buy Song Bumkeun if all the other questions don't matter, like does he hate High profile game and can he settle in the team.

My reasons would be although Renato Solis looks strong in some attributes that I think matter, there are complimentary attributes that mean he might  perform lower than expected. Example follow;

Passing 15 - Flair 3 - First Touch 3 - Have to control the ball and see the pass
Positioning 15 - Aggression 6 - Can be in the right place but might not fight for the ball
Concentration 15 - Determination 5 - Can see danger but might not want to do the work
Pace 13 - Off the ball 2 - Can run but doesn't know where to run
Jumping Reach 15 - Strength 9 - Can get very high but will be be knocked out the way.

You might want to check the player position ;)

Technically they are very similar but Song will marshal your defence better ( COA and Comms).

Mental Attributes are however where Solis has a great advantage. Keepers with low concentration are prone to making errors. 

My initial reaction would be to gravitate towards Solis but before making a decision I would need to see the Scout reports on Consistency and Big Match Temperament. In Addition - can Song speak English? The Language barrier might negate his better  COA and Communication Attributes.

Song is a David De Gea type keeper - technicality sound and a great organizer of the defence but is prone to howlers that can cost you points.

Solis is a solid if unspectacular keeper and provides a solid base to build a good defensive unit.

My choice - Solis

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go for Solis, those mental attributes will make a huge difference. Commanding of area and aerial reach could be help with solis if your defenders are good in the air. If your defenders aren't good in the air then you might see more headers conceded.