Dates for statistical roll-over

Currently doing an attributeless save (thanks Mustermann Iconic skin) so relying solely on statistics to sign players - going to try out the fmdatalab after seeing it on YT.

I'm playing in Turkey currently but have plenty of leagues loaded in a combo of playable/view only below and view only (can provide a list if it adds clarity). 

Is there a way of knowing what date the stats for 1 season are cleared and the new one begins? I'm sure it's different for every country based on the running time of their season etc but without having played in every country - I'm not familiar with the dates - if there's a resource out there or way to find out in game (or from the files or anything) - I'd love to know!

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the response mate - I'll have a gander through the thread. I've just downloaded the Editor (assuming you meant the free of charge on that is included with the base game) - where in particular may I find this info? 

23 minutes ago, mellman said:

Thanks a lot for the response mate - I'll have a gander through the thread. I've just downloaded the Editor (assuming you meant the free of charge on that is included with the base game) - where in particular may I find this info? 

Yes, it's the free pre-game one.

You have to go into the rules and find the Nation Rules for the country you are looking at:

image.png.9774a10aaf56ada99891bbf09ed94baa.png

Here is England with June 25th for example.

Do note that the editor is not easy to learn how to use, so expect some trial and error dealing with it. If you get stuck, just ask in the editor section for help.

37 minutes ago, XaW said:

You have to go into the rules and find the Nation Rules for the country you are looking at:

Do note that the editor is not easy to learn how to use, so expect some trial and error dealing with it. If you get stuck, just ask in the editor section for help.

Perfect! Thanks so much for the help - I'll grab them from there.

7 hours ago, XaW said:

Having a nightmare trying to find these (as you anticipated)

This is as close as I've managed to get:

oucgbuG.png

The only 'Rules' section I can find is the Wizard at the top but that's to set new rules, not view existing ones. 

Just now, mellman said:

Having a nightmare trying to find these (as you anticipated)

This is as close as I've managed to get:

oucgbuG.png

The only 'Rules' section I can find is the Wizard at the top but that's to set new rules, not view existing ones. 

Yeah, the only way I know to get it to show is to add rules and select the nation and go from there, sorry.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Yeah, the only way I know to get it to show is to add rules and select the nation and go from there, sorry.

Oh okay, that's a reassuring. So if you advance past this initial screen, then it doesn't just override the default date with the new date referenced here? 

4z2de71.png