Head of Youth Development , who is better?

Who is better?

HOYD 1

Personality:Balanced

Judging CA 17

Judging PA 19

Working with youngsters 20

Determination 8

HOYD 2

Personality: Fairly Determined

Judging CA 17

Judging PA 19

Working with youngsters 16

Determination 15

HOYD 3

Personality: Fairly Determined

Judging CA 18

Judging PA 17

Working with youngsters 16

Determination 16

2 or 3 are better, but you haven't listed their coaching ability.

However, personally I'd continue my search. Your staffs', and especially your HOYDs', personality can have an impact on the personality of newgens. Try to find someone with high professionalism, as well as good coaching skills, working with youngsters and judging attributes.

It's not the end of the world as you can still tutor players to change their personality. And remember your HOYD is also part of your coaching staff.

Are you going to have your HoYD to buy future prospects? Is he going to be involved with training? Are you going to have him decide on team training bias, and/or individual training for the youngsters? You should also be aware that the HoYD's favourite formation has an influence on what "natural" positions the youths he brings in from the academy will have ... eg a HoYD with a 442 preference? Don't expect to get many youngsters in with AMC, AML, AMR or DMC as their natural position.

is determination attribute important to HoYD? or it is just a myth

No, i wont have my HoYD to buy prospects .

How does HoYD has direct passing style affect my regen? maybe more target man type strikers?

thanks, i never think of preferred formation has effect.

I like HoYD with a personality of Professional or Model Professional (or rather Model citizen if that's still in the game?) and have high Determination. That being said, I try to get all my staff with those stats. I can't say for certain that it helps or if it's just my imagination, but I often get good youth prospects when I follow those guidelines.

Archived