Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Blimey... it's taking me some time to get my epic Granada CF thread together this year! Hell of a lot of translating & writing to go through.

What do you think so far kids?

Just getting all the images and stuff together for the core of the thread, all the team & player info... Small matter of Real Zaragoza v Granada CF in the Copa del Rey match to think of tonight though, so might be tomorrow before it's all up & the thread is open properly.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there has been a lot of effort this year on the club threads. Everyone trying to out do each other is brilliant :D

I want to do the Portsmouth one, but I haven't played as them myself yet so wouldn't be able to offer in terms of help. All their contracts run out in like October as well :thdn:

Now we can all dream of the day that you have nothing to say Ty.

That day will never come, ever.

80,000 is an over exaggeration isn't it? Before I had my post count changed, it was close to 18,000 I think. I don't actually remember tbh.

No NF, I was being completely seriously.

Tonight is the night I get my own back on my house mate. He took my mattress last Wednesday while I was out, so when I came home, had no bed to sleep on. He then left the key in the door the following night when I went out, resulting in me sleeping at a mates.

Tonight he is going out an hour earlier than me, he thought he lost his keys 3 weeks ago... but our other house mate found them down the back of the sofa and rather than giving them to him, she gave them to me.

I am completely stripping his room, leaving nothing but a bed frame - upside down. The rest is going in the loft, best part is... I am not coming home tonight, so wont be able to get anything back until tomorrow at the earliest :D Going to video it all as well!

I thought he was a bi-sexual fan?

He can be a armchair bi-sexual fan. One week he goes to City games the week after United games. If there on TV inbetween he chooses to stay in. There's just not many real fans left now SRL :D

hmm, lunchtime. Four hours of working left before going to bed.

Real people don't sleep.

Another Away Trip for my beloved Middlesbrough, Swansea this time in the League Cup, Tough game can't see us grtting anything but i'll be there supporting anyway.

Great atmosphere at sunderland

Didn't realise you was from this neck of woods :)

You only work nights?

I work alot of nights, find them better then afternoon shifts or morning shifts. I can sleep well during the day fortunately.

Btw any solution for that sleepthing?

For Cleon: Try melatomine. It helps me to sleep a little less bumpy. I used to have lots of problems sleeping in and sleeping through. Started using this and my sleep improved a hudertimes.

You can buy them at a farmacie/drugstore, but don't do that. Usually in those there's less then 1mg present.

Get them prescribed by a doctor in 3 or 5 mg tablets.