Lower League Tactic? Unbeaten in 38 games, 108 goals, 22 conceded, 114 points, 2.1k spent

Just thought this might help a few people out.

Not really an expert on what to do on a thread like this, so will just include some screenshots and the tactic itself.

Obviously I haven't tried this tactic with another team so it could be complete crap, but my results were so good I wanted to share.

I kept loads of clean sheets getting the park the tank achievement. The two games I lost in the league were 2 out of the first 4 before I made the tactic. Also won the FA Trophy.

I made the tactic myself with the creator. Also used the set piece editor.

Anyway, dunno if it's really any good but here it is.

The most important players are the wingers and striker. It is a counter attacking tactic so these players must have amazing pace and acceleration for whatever division you are in. Crossing and finishing are also vitally important for the wingers. Finishing obviousy important for the striker.

League:

akwtjs.jpg

Results 1:

1217iv7.jpg

Results 2:

29p3n5v.jpg

Tactic:

nb6no8.jpg

Tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/?ek2sltpclme6a9n

ps. not saying this is a great tactic or anything, just that I've had obvious success with it so maybe you will too.

Can you explain the very fluid philosophy please? Seems a bit odd for a direct counter attacking system. Also, in the download, the right winger is set to support yet in the screenshot he is of attack duty. Is this correct or has something gone wrong?

Can you explain the very fluid philosophy please? Seems a bit odd for a direct counter attacking system. Also, in the download, the right winger is set to support yet in the screenshot he is of attack duty. Is this correct or has something gone wrong?

Good spot! It's an error, uploaded again:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ek2sltpclme6a9n

MediaFire ok?

- No Opposition Instructions.

- My pitch size is Largest (width and length - but tactic is great away as well).

same.. is this intended or should the AML + AMR have different settings.. Do you have the DLP as primary playmaker also KOP? Looks interesting btw

same.. is this intended or should the AML + AMR have different settings.. Do you have the DLP as primary playmaker also KOP? Looks interesting btw

Sorry it was a mistake, upload fixed.

I don't select a primary playmaker (left it unticked), but if it matters, the default is the DLP, yes.

link is broken m8

You sure mate, seems ok for me?

ps. best upload site?

Try that anyway: http://www.2shared.com/file/HzF9p6OJ/Pypez_Life_2__Colwyn_Bay_Jul_2.html

Thats impressive.

Whats the media prediction for Colwyn Bay?

How did you find players of that quality for Blue Square North?

Well done.

Not sure what it was.

I simply searched for the attributes I wanted. Loads of Dutch and Brazilians came up.

In your OP the tactic screen. I see that you have as Match preparation

Average - Attacking Movement. Is that the MP you use?

No, I change it all the time, it doesn't seem to matter.

These are the latest results after promotion to the Blue Square Premier.

Was worried my players wouldn't be good enough but it is all working out.

2je5s7t.jpg

Don't think so.

Just wanted to say, this tactic has worked perfect after promotion to the Blue Square Premier.

I went 62 games unbeaten! Including knocking out high flying League 1 and 2 sides in the FA Cup.

I've scored 54 goals in 22 games and only conceded 12.

I'm currently top of the league in the BSP, it seems to be working well, but I have drawn 4 and lost 1 of those 22 games.

This looks brilliant.

I was thinking of starting a save with Colwyn Bay because they're Welsh.

Maybe try and get them promoted to the Premiership in the long term and "do a Swansea".

I'll try this out.

no thats not the reason, just wondering how ur doing it with wages and all that.

I got a pretty tight wage budget. Team i started with had 3.6k to spend already 3.5k was taken and 0 transfer budget.

At the moment im 70k in the red i think

Ah, no worries.

My wage budget was very low first season.

I sacked all my existing players.

Then, got everyone else in.

I was like £4k over my wage budget I think for first season. The board injected cash I think 3 times, I was over £200k in debt at one stage looking at the graph.

But promotion helped, as did some massive cup ties this season against Blackburn and Bristol City. So I'm good now and WITHIN my wage budget (by £2 would you believe, lol).

A tip would be to sign them on no contracts and only pay them when they play or score. Also, try to get as many players in at once so the board don't block deals.

No OI.

My home pitch size is Maximum length and width.

The shouts I use are just the : Contain, Defensive, Attacking, Overload depending on team and situation.

Also use Get the Ball Forward and Take More Risk combined with Overload if I'm losing.

Other than that, leave on: Counter.

• 4 months later...

Well what a great tactic, so far the best tactic i have ever tried and i've tried alot! Currently managing Shinnik in the russian first division, did a random team select.

Currently won 9 out of 10 games, only loss was to CSKA Moscow in a close game 1-0 in the russian cup , and they are top of the russian premier divison

Will let you know the end result at the end of the season, cheers!

• 9 months later...

Archived