OTF World Cup 2014 Sweepstake - Let The Samba Begin!

Cameroon currently lead in the way for most goals conceded with nine. I'd be surprised if anyone matches that. Possibly Switzerland if Honduras manage a fluke! Maybe also South Korea possibly. Portugal look unlikely I'd say.

Current teams in the lucky losers draw:

Cameroon

England

Japan

Australia

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Cameroon and Australia tied on 9 goals conceeded - Australia have the lower FIFA ranking out of the two surely

Cameroon, Australia and Honduras lose all the 3 games - again Australia with lowest ramking?

He clearly said in the OP that most goals conceded would go to to GD initially, so Cameroon will "win" the most goals conceded part.

The lucky loser draw wasn't for teams who lost all 3, but for teams who didn't win a game so that'll be Cameroon, Australia, Japan, England, Honduras, Iran, Ghana, Russia and South Korea going into a random draw. Nothing to do with rankings.

Nice try though ;)

Yep, Cameroon take the first prize of the tournament! DaveHill and Darren, I'll send you a message over the weekend for you to be sent your cash. £15 to Darren and £7.50 for Dave.

Lucky losers draw to happen tonight, won't be done live, plainly as I can't be bothered setting it all up to draw one team.

Damnit. Australia let me down on the most goals conceded. I suppose Cahill might give hem a chance of best goal although Rodriguez has probably ruined that.

Just the luck loser draw to look forward to now.

Lucky Loser Draw

Congratulations to Australia, the pluckiest of plucky losers! Australian team holders, please claim your prizes of £15 and £7.50 respectively.

Edit - having checked this, the lucky recipients are Pago for £15 and Nooney for £7.50

Lucky Loser Draw

Congratulations to Australia, the pluckiest of plucky losers! Australian team holders, please claim your prizes of £15 and £7.50 respectively.

Edit - having checked this, the lucky recipients are Pago for £15 and Nooney for £7.50

Wahoo! I look forward to the prize for best goal as well! :D haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived