OTF World Cup 2014 Sweepstake - Let The Samba Begin!

Didn't explain that very well did I.

Try again, there will be people (like me) who didn't notice the thread in time for sweepstake 1, but would buy places in both. So if anyone in 1 only wanted a single go, they could be moved into 2, thus creating more entrants.

Still as clear as mud probably, but I know what I mean :D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't explain that very well did I.

Try again, there will be people (like me) who didn't notice the thread in time for sweepstake 1, but would buy places in both. So if anyone in 1 only wanted a single go, they could be moved into 2, thus creating more entrants.

Still as clear as mud probably, but I know what I mean :D

That makes sense :thup: I'll move myself from Sweep 1 to sweep 2. If you want to enter both, feel free though, and if you have entered twice in one and none in another I'll do some moving once the entrants are confirmed in order to make surer your entrances are split evenly.

Good to see number 2 get off the ground. Will need filling though in order to run it (feel free to buy 2 spots, perhaps obe for your dog , Rosie? Or your missus who is cheering you on from the stands?).

If there's spaces at the end, I'll happily take one/two more goes.

Anyone who wants to take a spot at the end, please feel free to add yourself in now to the second sweepstake, as the thread has been open almost a week now, and ideally this will be full by the weekend so I can do the draws before the Champions League final!

1. hilly_boro

2. gillsminnow

3. Samamatara

4. Emersonlfc

5. darren1983

6. SouthCoastRed

7. Robbie.Knox

8. Jorg

9. richjb78

10. SCR

11. Nooney

12. Nooney

13. Jonno-Blood

14. Pago

If we do not get to 32 entrants for the secondary sweepstake, I'll run it with 16 of you and just give you two teams each (Obviously the prizes would sadly be halved, but you'd at least all have 2 shots at each one!). Will stick it on OTF over the next few days just in case.

Not sure I'm able to do a draw after this weekend. Will PM this to all partcipants, but ideally we'll have everyone paid up by the weekend, so I can do the draws then.

Going to stick to 16 people in the secondary one getting 2 teams each (half prize money as well, apologies about that all.).

Hello all!

The sweepstake draw ideally will take place over this bank holiday weekend (I know it's early, but I'm busy the weekends leading upto the tournament), in order for this to happen, I'll need everyone to have paid by then.

The cost is £5 per entry, please check how many entries you put yourself down for and pay accordingly.

You can either paypal me - alex@everson.com - please include your username and send via paypal gift so that I can recieve the full amount and not pay fees - OR you can send it me via bank transfer if that is easier for you, my details are: Removed, as I was stupid enough to put them in a public thread :) , put the reference as your username.

Post in the thread once you've paid and I can double check your payment has arrived.

A few quick notes - Those in sweepstake 1 will be playing for a £160 prize fund, those in sweepstake 2 are playing for £80 (But will have 2 teams each, I may even split these into seeded rankings so you recieve one team from the top half and one from the bottom half in order to keep it fair). If you are in sweepstake two, please don't take it personally, I'm going to try and order it on time entered, so anyone near the bottom of sweepstake one may be bumped into sweepstake two if someone in sweepstake two has more than one entry. As I said, it's not personal, just logistics.

Apart from that, the sweepstake is pretty self explanatory, and let's get paying people, I will keep an updated list in the thread throughout of who hasn't yet paid :thup:.

Any questions, drop them in the thread.

Cheers,

Alex/RFM

Archived