World Cup Draft Game

Gizzy

I think I should still be in the draft.
I got screwed, first by my first round jinx and then by the draw, think I'd have got through against most other teams.

Same here. But its not us voting, and the luck of the draw werent on our side. It was fun while it lasted :D

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noob /o\ the hardest draw I could have got imo...should be close between us though, looking forward to that match and how people rate it. Think my defence will be overlooked in the name of CR7/Götze/Modric but I hope not :)

Think I got a little lucky with the draws so far not to come across Noob earlier tbh. SJ who was on the other semi final and lost to Noob I also think could've caused me problems. Think Noob's gonna win this overall.

Lads, there are 16 of you playing this game so I would except at least 14 votes on each match (since you dont like voting on your own matches).

Lets keep voting :)

Hey since the World Cup has only reached halfway, what about making another draft? Or at least, make another tournament instead with the teams already available?

Btw, congrats Noob21! I was almost in disbelief when you had a large margin between you and noike in the finals.

I'm following the footsteps of Spain, Maradona, Zidane and retiring while on a high

Translation: after a second round loss, a first round loss and two final wins in a row (though the doubles was shared by 4) I like the taste of winning :D

My record is 1 lost final and 1 won final in 2 participations. :brock:

About making another draft - I was gonna suggest this earlier: it'd be pretty funny if we made a draft from players that WEREN'T at the World Cup. We'd all run out of choices by the 5th pick. :lol:

I don't get it, only two of those are any good :confused:

I've done it in reverse order, maybe that's why you got confused?

Start with the utter trash available and then finish with the greatest pick possible :cool:

could do another draft with only players left in the WC now :lol: No CRonaldo :(

what about the one I suggested earlier in the thread, the PM'ing one? Would run it over on FF. or Wait a while, but the Fantasy draft will start when the WC finishes.

could do another draft with only players left in the WC now :lol: No CRonaldo :(

what about the one I suggested earlier in the thread, the PM'ing one? Would run it over on FF. or Wait a while, but the Fantasy draft will start when the WC finishes.

Do the PM one :cool:

But yeah, I would wait til the WC finishes (at least) tbh.

Do the PM one :cool:

But yeah, I would wait til the WC finishes (at least) tbh.

That's the thing, the fantasy football draft has to start after the World Cup as it needs to be complete for the first game of the season.

Archived