FM15 'Big' Euro Challenge

0d232493545180b9b85bce28bff1c3b9.png

Pretty poor league form as of late as we've won 2, drawn 3 and lost 2. A bit of an injury crisis at CAM has seen Patrick Yidikes get some games and actually scored against Sochaux. We've done well in the French Cup so far as we got past Toulouse thanks to an extremely late winner from Jardin to prevent penalties and then a relatively comfortable 2-0 win over US Concarneau of Ligue 2.

fc53c0285262f05ce32781fda070a1e0.png

It's quite tight and as I said in the last update I still expect Monaco to finish above us quite comfortably so based on the fact we got 10th last season - 8th would be a decent enough achievement. Anything higher than that would be a bonus imo. No idea if we'd have any chance of qualifying for Europe again based on fair play - could be a blessing in disguise to not qualify really and push on next season. We've got a CFA side Olympique Noisy in the next round of the French Cup so that's basically a bye to the Quarter Final - PSG and Nantes are still in the tournament though so I expect us to go out as soon as we play either of those. Could maybe sneak something against Nantes but no chance against PSG.

4894f0752ea21cd337a67c84de55eb8d.png

It's only February and Jardin's already broken the record for assists in a season. Despite having an underwhelming league campaign so far he should break the record for most goals in a season shortly. It is worth noting that this is more to do with the fact we've played more games this season than ever before due to the European games - as well as the fact we had those garbage rounds where we scored 28 goals in one tie.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iacovone - Congrats on another sucessful season and its always rewarding to see the facilities being upgraded.

Tecmo - Congrats on a very successful season and good luck in the top flight

JDownie - Unlucky with the performances towards the end of the season but you've been promoted in your first season, great achievement.

Romanista1994 - You're just getting and better and are probably a 'Big' club in Turkey now

GOPGSK.jpg

Gaziosmanpaşaspor

(Season 15) - 2029/2030

Spor Toto Super League

Spor%20League.png

Not a bad season back in the top flight, we weren’t very consistent and struggled to adapt to the league at the beginning of the season but then found our feet and settled for a decent 9th place.

Transfers

Transfers_2.png

Transfers In - 5 foreigners signed, all but one of whom went straight into our XI.

Transfers Out - After 11 seasons with Gaziosmanpasa Emrah Aslan decided he did not want to renew his contract, so he left on a free. The other player to leave was Abdulkadir Ozgur whom wanted to leave when we were first relegated but no one wanted him, despite getting promoted he still wanted to leave the club as we were relegated...he played against us twice for Kayserispor, both of whom which we won and finished above in the league! The others were young players to go out on loan.

Squad

Squad_3.png

Team Report

GK - Another good season from Mutlu Akdeniz, his fitness and lack of injuries meant that Ozgur Salman didn’t even get a decent amount of game time.

DEF - Not a very consistent season from them, some of them failed to adapt to the top division and I had to retrain some players to play in defence.

MID - They never disappoint!

ST - Ivan Re (see below) had a great start, until he was injured for a long time, came back for 2 games and then was injured for the rest of the season. Raymond de Nooijer came in his position and excelled.

Turkish Young Player of the Year - Selcuk Yalcin

Player of the SeasonIvan Re

I should add, my squad looks tiny as when we struggle for subs, I just pick them from the U19 squad (yes they are that good!)

Ziraat Turkish Cup

Ziraat.png

I don't know what happened here, just a lucky day for our lowest league opposition

Finances

Finances_3.png

Thankfully, we're ONLY £1million in the negative. I paid £5.7million for Total Wage Costs, whereas I paid £7.0million for my Youth Setup!!! This is getting ridiculous.

Next Season

Don't get relegated.

1d7bd3bacb46cff690abc5eb1eebb971.png

Bit of a mixed bag really. We did well to progress to the semi final of the French Cup but it was pretty much always going to be a case of getting eliminated as soon as we came up against PSG. We did extremely well to take it into extra time and we were literally seconds away from penalties with PSG scoring a 122nd minute winner. We've continued our inconsistency in the league with 3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses.

06de6d6925e14969d7a70c9ea788fdcc.png

We've dropped down to 9th due to the amount of losses we've suffered lately - as I predicted Monaco have over taken us and will most likely still finish in the top 4. I'm not even sure if we can finish 8th now as we've got Nantes, Monaco and Lyon still to play who are all above us and better than us at this point. It looks like the long season of Europe has finally caught up with us and despite it still technically being progress i'm not sure if it was more of a hindrance than a help.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I had two guys come through my academy prospect thing with more than 2 star potential. Gael Guerin who is primarily a CAM and Patrick Ngassam who is a CB.

[TABLE=align: center, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #eee2e0, align: center]

puteolana_logo.png~original

Società Sportiva Puteolana

Season One - 19/20 - Serie C/C

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #eee2e0]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 30][/TD]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie C/C - 15th (Predicted 19th)

The Serie C season started pretty well with 2 victories, but that was not indicative of the general form my team was capable of. Puteolana quickly slid down the table and relegation Playouts were only just avoided with the final position of 15th.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #eee2e0]Team

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Giulio Cetrangolo - GK

Tall keeper Cetrangolo has reasonably good attributes for this level.

Davide Vitturini - DC

I would prefer my central defenders to have better jumping reach, but Vitturini is still a good Serie C player.

Simone Mazzocchi - ST

I expected Mazzocchi to score more than 11 league goals, but the blame for the shortcoming is not his alone - my midfield did not create enough chances.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #eee2e0]Club

Facilities | Finances[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Puteolana's stadium Domenico Conte must be expanded to fulfill Serie C requirements. While the work is being done, the club will temporarily play at Ottorino Barassi which is located in Secondigliano some 25+ km away from Pozzuoli. Wikipedia has this to say about the place: "Secondigliano is relatively modern, the result of extensive building in the 1970s and 1980s, yet has enormous social problems similar to those in adjacent communities: high unemployment, truancy and drop-out rate from school, drugs and the pervasiveness of organized crime, the Camorra."

Sounds (not so) wonderfull!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #eee2e0]Progress

[TABLE=class: none, align: center, width: 1050]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Serie[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Media[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Coppa Italia[/TD]]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]19/20[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]C/C[/TD]

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]19th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]15th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]-[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Piacenza Calcio 1919

mMGWKoo.jpg

Due to me forgetting here's a very brief season review.

Piacenza - 2023/24 - Italian Serie A

Table | Transfers | Finances

Final position: 4th - Champions League qual

Coppa Italia: Quarterfinal away loss to Juventus, 3-1

Champions League: Quarterfinal loss to Manchester United, 2-0 on aggregate

Best result: 3-0 home win against Manchester City

Worst result: 0-2 home loss to Palermo

Top goalscorer: Izac, 16 (15 in the league)

Most assists: Ruben Garcia, 15 (10 in the league)

Highest Average rating: Ruben Garcia, 7.25(7.23 in the league)

2023/24 Quick takes:

- We were in the championship run but decided to use our resources on europe due to TV money.

- We restructured the youth department and are hunting for youth players from now.

Players of the season:

D C | Jacob Hansen | Great season. Was the man behind our 3-0 win against City

AM L | Ruben Garcia | Yet another great season from the spaniard

ST | Izac | We still need this guy to step it up even more.

2023/24 Quick takes:

- We need a few pieces to compete for the championship

- We are betting on youth (bought youth) to get us some homegrown talent or money from sales.

10422563_1485412068384281_4469981537562148255_n.jpg?oh=6ccef80685436156aec6f11643ad2451&oe=555AAA83&__gda__=1431664851_8e578f24ccc1172ee8af3ff7cd429151

Robur Siena

Serie C/A - Season 2016/17

Season Review

The Club

Manager Profile[/url] | Team Report | Information| Facilities | Finances| Transfers 1

Serie C/A

Predicted finish: 11th

Actual Finish: 5th

League Table | Graph

I said in my previous update when in early December when top of the league that I hoped the curse wouldn’t strike again. Obviously it did almost immediately as we went on an awful run of form seeing us fall to 9th in the spring. A tweak of tactic to a previously untried 442 (I was desperate) saw a mini revival and we climbed back up to finish 5th.

Cup

We progressed from the group stage again and made it to the 2nd round where we lost 5-4 in an entertaining game against Serie B side Paganese.

Squad

Squad 1 | Squad 2 | Squad 3

Less signings than last season but still more than is ideal. Felt it was necessary to evolve the squad though.

Most Appearance: Davide Petrachi (42 appearances)

Top Goalscorer: Fran Sol (19)

Most Assists: Fran Sol & Prosi (13)

Highest Average Rating: Prosi (7.21)

Players

I’ll focus on five players this time:

Lorenzo Pique - Surimanese full back who is courted by a few clubs including Parma. Keeps haing a bit of a paddy when I reject bids from him

Vojno Jesic - Joined this summer and took a while to get into the team but once he did he was one of our star players. Like this guy a lot.

Prosi - Spanish midfielder who was pretty unassuming but got on with the job. Solid performer.

Fran Sol - top goalscorer once more, he didn’t quite hit the heights of his half season last year. Will need to hit the ground running next season.

Gabriel Zanon - time to introduce this guy – a youth player who joined just before I took over. Has Serie A potential and has had Lazio sniffing around A LOT. Hopefully I can keep hold of him.

Next Season Goals

- a more settled team. Still a bit too much chopping and changing.

- Promotion push I don’t want to collapse from the position I had this season. I need to get out of this league now.

Code:

| Season | League | Position | Coppa Italia | Serie C Cup | Achievements |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 15/16 | C/A | 15th | N/A | ??? | Survived |

| 16/17 | C/A | 5th | N/A | 2nd Round | None |

Machico Season 12 - 2026-27 - October Update

ScreenShot2015-02-08at093823_zps700509aa.png

A fine start in our second season in the top flight as we almost complete a perfect beginning. We comfortably won every game except for a really frustrating loss at Estoril where, for the first time, I rotated the squad. Lesson learnt!

We have a huge run of games next, starting with Porto at home, Sporting away and Setubal at home. Huge test of our credentials and it'll give me a much better idea of what chance we stand of maintaining our form.

ScreenShot2015-02-08at093840_zps57fe70d7.png

The stars in this early period were new-boy Adam Taggart who's contributed with goals and assists, and Alfredo Henriques. The latter has been pushing for a move away from the club and with his contract up at the end of this year I was worried. Luckily our great start has changed his mind and I tied him down to a new four-year contract :)

[TR]

Season Two - 20/21 - Serie C/C

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie C/C - 8th (Predicted 16th)

The team has definitely made a step forward from last season. Instead of being on the verge of the relegation battle, Puteolana spent the whole season in a safe midtable position. Three new midfielders and a striker brightened up the whole squad and the class of play improved noticeably. If I can maintain the same form the team had since late November, the next season should be even better.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Guido Del Mago - DR

Played very consistetly and had a rather good 7.24 AvR.

Biagio Campo - DM

New midfielder who struggled to get play time at Cesena.

Gianluca Vercellone - MC

Another new midfielder.

Andrea Maggio - ST

14 goals and 15 assists in the league.

Simone Mazzocchi - ST

25 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Little by little the club gets deeper into debt. Unless there is a good Coppa Italia run, investment or promotion, that trend will continue. Curiously the wage budget was increased even though the club is operating at a loss even with the current wage expenditure.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]20/21[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]16th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]8th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

150px-B%C3%BCy%C3%BCk%C5%9Fehir_Belediye_Erzurumspor.jpg

2021/2022 Season Preview

Transfer History

Another relatively quiet offseason for us as I let my young team continue to develop. Still might need to bring in a player or two for depth before the transfer window closes. I did find my new goalkeeper and midfielder though. I'm planning on playing a 4-2-3-1 formation although I might drop the midfielders deep if I find I'm having defensive issues.

GK - Leonardo Diaz is our new goalkeeper, a 24 year old from Argentina who we brought in on a free transfer after he left Galatasaray. He has a couple years of experience starting in Greece's top flight. After Carre's less than impressive performance in France we sold him to the team he was loaned to last season.

Right Back - Taylan Ozturk returns as our only home grown starter although he's going to be splitting time a lot with Huseyin Avcu with Ozturk being the defensive option and Avcu offensive. I need to see more development from Ozturk this season or we'll need to find an upgrade.

Right Center - Nuri Yildiz is our starter although he begins the season with a minor injury. Does a great job being in the right place and making the key tackle.

Left Center - Murat Buyukduvenci is the more aggressive of my young defensive pair and has become quite a weapon on set pieces.

Left Back - Serhat Ustun completes my 22 and under defensive line. Plays good defense and nets a lot of assists of crosses and corners.

Central Midfield - Dario Capan - The 21 year old Croatian is coming off a strong season. Very versatile, able to play defense, be a playmaker or attack depending on what is needed.

Mateus Caitano is our other new starter, a 28 year old Brazilian who has played with Osmanlispor the past 3 seasons. Probably going to play him as a deeplying playmaker on defensive duty while Capan plays box to box.

AML - Ben Gozlan - Our Israeli striker got off to a slow start with us but seemed to pick up at the end of the year. Going to play him as an inside forward.

AMC - Vedat Budak was a major surprise last season, we'll see if the vet can keep it up in his second stint in the Super League. Going to be played as a shadow striker.

AMR - Sefer Sever - Our captain and the fans' favorite player. Probably isn't cut out for this level but we'll give him every chance. If he doesn't work out we have 19 year old Hayrettin Sahin who played well for us last year and has Super League potential. We picked him up as a free transfer a couple seasons ago.

Striker - Josep Our star goal scorer, hopefully he can keep it up in the top flight. Somewhat surprised that he hasn't drawn any interest yet from other clubs.

We're pegged at 1000-1 to win the league, dead last. Given our success against Super League sides last season, I think we can stay up. Should be a fun season regardless.

[TR]

Season Three - 21/22 - Serie C/C

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie C/C - 4th (Predicted 10th)

After challenging for the 1st spot for most of the season, the form dipped slightly towards the end of the campaign and Puteolana finished 4th. The Promotion Playoff Quarter Final saw my team travel to Novara to face the local team. The game was very evenly matched and went to penalties after a 1 - 1 draw. Unfortunately Novara won the shoot-out.

Coppa Italia - 1st Qualifying Round

Puteolana's debut in the Italian Cup under my management was an away fixture against Pescara, and ended in a 1 - 0 victory for the home team.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Simone Macari - DC

Young defender who seems to have some unfulfilled potential.

Nicola Zanetti - MC

Another new season another new midfielder.

Andrea Maggio - ST

23 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

The club is about £190K in the red, but the wage budget was still upped for the next season - its whopping £13K per week! Lack of money means there are no improvements to facilities or youth recruitment, and no coaching courses for anybody.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]21/22[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]10th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]4th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st Qual. Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

logo.png

Pau FC - Season 12: 2026/27 Ligue 1

681650111bd14ae7b455a0d4626d0778.png

A surprisingly decent end to the season considering a lot of the teams we played were above us. No surprise that we lost to Monaco but an unexpected magnificent 6-2 win against Nantes on the final day of the season was a nice way to end it.

38fb1267ade27489f3b058cb7238098a.png

An improvement on last year especially considering we had a lot of extra games in Europe this season. We haven't made Europe next year unless we get in on the fair play thing again.

Transfers

I didn't really have any money to spend this year and the only players that came in were a new right back and a new CM/CAM with a back-up GK as well. We've got quite a few players leaving on frees at the end of the season so we may be able to free up the wage budget to get some replacements in on frees next season.

Squad pt 1, Squad pt 2

A pretty good first full season from Bram de Gruyter at CAM, his assist ratio looks more impressive than it actually was due to the garbage rounds of the EL but he was still pretty good this season. Cesar Pavon had another decent season as 2nd striker with 26 goals and 14 assists in 56 goals, his goal ratio is slightly skewed by the garbage rounds but was still quite good. Carlos Soria broke through this season and the guy is an absolute animal at CB. Unreal player. Only a matter of time before he gets called up by Uruguay and a massive club comes in for him imo. Vincent Jardin had another fantastic season - 52 goals and 21 assists in 58 games - his goal and assist ratio is slightly skewed by the garbage rounds. It's quite funny because in the first 10 or so league games he was pretty **** and had like 1 goal in 10 games, so to come back from that and still end up Ligue 1 top scorer is and 3rd best player in the entire league is crazy.

Finances

They looked pretty bleak all season and whilst the prize money has briefly subsided our negative balance it will soon return. It will be yet another year of working on a shoe string budget with **** all to spend. We do have a massive wage budget which helps us keep our key players after picking them up for peanuts which is why we're still doing well. We're definitely still a club that needs to sell to buy though. The £7M for Chikhaoui last season was massive for us and we would've been in some real **** if that hadn't happened. I've got a couple of clubs interested in Robert Watson who I got in on a free last season, he's a good player but far from irreplaceable and if anyone comes in with over £5M for him its a no brainer to sell him.

Career Overview

Season     League     Position   French Cup   Coupe de la Ligue   Europe          Other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16    National   14th       8th Round     N/A                 N/A             N/A
2016/17    National   14th       9th Round     N/A                 N/A             N/A
2017/18    National    9th      10th Round     N/A                 N/A             N/A
2018/19    National    6th       9th Round     N/A                 N/A             N/A
2019/20    National    3rd       7th Round     N/A                 N/A             Promoted to Ligue 2! 
2020/21    Ligue 2    15th       9th Round     1st Round           N/A             N/A
2021/22    Ligue 2     9th       9th Round     1st Round           N/A             N/A
2022/23    Ligue 2     5th       8th Round     4th Round           N/A             N/A
2023/24    Ligue 2     2nd      10th Round     3rd Round           N/A             Promoted to Ligue 1!
2024/25    Ligue 1    16th       Finalists     Qtr Final           N/A             N/A 
2025/26    Ligue 1    10th       9th Round     Qtr Final           N/A             N/A 
2026/27    Ligue 1     8th       Semi Final    4th Round           EL Group Stage  N/A

logo.png

Pau FC - Youth Academy

Kevin Haller, 26, DC/DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=10"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=11"]End of Season 3 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=22"]End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

End of Season 11 Profile

Season    Division   Appearances  Assists  Goals   MOTM  
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18   National      12           1       0      0
2018/19   National      39           2       0      0
2019/20   National      26           1       1      1
2020/21   Ligue 2       35           0       1      1
2021/22   Ligue 2       36           0       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2       36           1       1      1
2023/24   Ligue 2       37           1       1      0
2024/25   Ligue 1       46           1       2      1
2025/26   Ligue 1       38           0       1      0
2026/27   Ligue 1       53           0       3      2
Total                  358           7      13      6    

Summary: A pretty good season from Haller he did well to avoid injury given the large amount of games compared to previous seasons. He's now overtaken Ziane as the youth player with the most appearances for the club.

Abderrahmane Aichour, 24, DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=10"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=20"]End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

2017/18   National      1            0       0      0
2018/19   National     25            2       4      2
2019/20   National     36            2       0      0
2020/21   Ligue 2      32            3       6      1
2021/22   Ligue 2      40            3       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2      39            3       7      3
2023/24   Ligue 2      41            6       4      2
2024/25   Ligue 1      39            4       5      0
2025/26   Ligue 1      35            1       2      0
2026/27   Ligue 1      54           14       1      0
Total                 342           38      29      8    

International:
Algeria U20: 14 caps, 0 goals

Summary: Decent season from Aichour as he faces more intense competition for a first team spot than ever before.

Ahcene Ziane, 26, D/WBRL

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=9"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=13"]End of Season 3 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=21"]End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

End of Season 11 Profile

2017/18   National      31           4       0      0
2018/19   National      37           2       1      2
2019/20   National      33           5       0      0
2020/21   Ligue 2       37           1       0      0
2021/22   Ligue 2       39           2       0      2
2022/23   Ligue 2       40           4       0      1
2023/24   Ligue 2       43           8       0      2
2024/25   Ligue 1       42           3       0      1
2025/26   Ligue 1       17           0       0      0
2026/27   Ligue 1       11           0       0      0
Total                  330          29       1      8    

International: 
Algeria U20: 4 caps, 1 goals

Summary: Hasn't really recovered from his cruciates injury and isn't the same player he used to be. Can still be used sporadically but will never be a first team contender again. Surely only a matter of time before he becomes unhappy and ends up having to drop down to play with a Ligue 2 club. Quite sad to see since he's the vice captain.

Vincent Jardin, 23, AMLC/ST

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=14"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=14"]End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

2018/19   National      18           0       4      4
2019/20   National      37           7      31      7
2020/21   Ligue 2       42          10      25      4
2024/25   Ligue 1       45          16      27      3   *ON LOAN FROM OLYMPIAKOS*
2025/26   Ligue 1       38          17      29      5
2026/27   Ligue 1       58          21      52     14
Total                  238          71     168     33    

International:
France U21: 1 Cap, 1 Goal

Summary: Fantastic season despite a poor start domestically. Looks better than it was due to the garbage Europa League games we played but still ended up Ligue 1 top scorer and 3rd best player in the league which is a great achievement for him.

Karim Amroune, 25, DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=12"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=18"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=23"]End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

2017/18   National      2            0       0      0
2018/19   National      3            0       0      0
2019/20   National     18            1       3      1
2020/21   Ligue 2      25            1       2      1
2021/22   Ligue 2      29            3       1      0
2022/23   Ligue 2      45            4       0      0
2023/24   Ligue 2      34            5       0      1
2024/25   Ligue 1      27            2       3      1
2025/26   Ligue 1      17            1       1      0
2026/27   Ligue 1      16            1       1      0
Total                 216           18      11      4    

International:
Algeria U20: 4 Caps, 0 Goals

Summary: Continued his role as back-up DM/MC and did alright. Surprised he's still happy to be such a bit part player.

Gerard Vincent, DRC/DM, 24

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=15"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=25"]End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

2018/19   National      4            0       0      0
2019/20   National     21            3       1      1
2020/21   Ligue 2       7            0       0      0
2021/22   Ligue 2       2            0       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2       3            0       0      0
2023/24   Ligue 2      15            0       0      0
2024/25   Ligue 1      10            0       0      0
Total                  62            3       1      1    

Summary: He spent another season out on loan this time at FC Istres of the French National. He did pretty decent there. Doubtful he'll ever be anything more than emergency back up at the club though and he's 24 now.

Patrick Yidikes, 20, MC/CAM

End of Debut Season

2026/27   Ligue 1      11            3       2      1
Total                  11            3       2      1    

International:
Congo U23: 3 Caps, 1 Goals
    Congo: 4 Caps, 0 Goals       

Summary: After some decent loan spells at Ligue 2 clubs he got a chance this season whilst on the fringes of the first team due to injuries to our other CAM's and the fact that no Ligue 2 sides wanted to take him. This worked to his favour as he was relatively impressive in the games he did play and became a regular fixture on the bench despite not actually coming on all that many times. He already has 4 caps for Congo.

Others

• Seephephe Masuoalle who at 18 is already a full international for Lesotho got 1 start and 4 sub appearances this season when we had a few injuries to our strikers. He's pretty average and will never really be anything more than an average Ligue 2 player.
  • Mallory Parra got 3 sub appearances. I'd be surprise if he made it.
  • Lillian Gauthier got 2 sub appearances in the cup, he did get an assist in one of those games but he's very unhappy about not having first team football and will leave soon hopefully.
  • Eric Kone and Armel Kabasele also got 1 sub appearance each between them, they have more of a chance of making it than Parra does but both are still quite unlikely to make it

Alumni

• Portuguese Premier League - Jorge Pereira (Academica)
  • CFA - Sami Denis (Genets Angelet), Louis Lavie (Aviron Bayonnais), Maxime Huguet (Aviron Bayonnais)

Kevin Haller is now club captain, with Ziane remaining as vice-captain for now.

7711f7e6d6b30741fcf486117ff6bc42.png

Despite winning the French league's fair play competition for the 2nd year running we will not qualify for Europe as France was not one of the teams allocated an extra place in the Euro Cup. A blessing in disguise I hope and that we can kick on further in the league as a result.

0de7d9bd25816b0f943e4ba382cc9908.png

GOPGSK.jpg

Gaziosmanpaşaspor

(Season 16) - 2030/2031

Spor Toto Super League

League%20Table.png

What a season, loved every single game! The Champions were in a league of their own (although I beat them 2-0 away) and so were the teams 2nd to 7th as you can probably tell from the point’s difference! We were 4th for most of the season but slipped up towards the end, either way we got into the Europa League! Impressed with all our other stats, we just need to turn a few draws into wins.

Transfers

Transfers_3.png

Transfers In - Jorge Hernandez came in to replace Ivan Re, whom was our Player of the Season for the past two seasons. I wanted to renew his loan but his parent club rudely wanted me to pay 90% of his wages, whereas before I was paying nothing, and therefore I decided to just buy my own striker and pay him the same amount as I would have to Re.

Transfers Out - Muhittin Toprak was the first every player to graduate from my academy and play for the National Team, but I just couldn’t agree a contract with his agent, and therefore he agreed a pre-contract with Palermo, which got refused as they weren’t allowed to sign anymore non-EU players. I once again offered a contract which was immediately rejected by the agent and he went to Fenerbahce where I received some compensation money. My first GK was also sold to Trabzonspor for a measly sum as he has always wanted a minimum release fee in his contract and Trabzonspor met that with ease, his agent again did not want to negotiate with me, anyone else seeing a pattern?

Squad

Squad_4.png

Team Report

GK - Despite being 20 Salman had a brilliant season where he covered for Akdeniz when he was injured and then when he eventually left.

DEF - The defence were much much more settled this season and that shows in our success and lack of goals conceded.

MID - Perfect as always.

ST - Jorge Espinoza had a decent first season as did his understudy Raymond de Nooijer.

Turkish Young Player of the Year - Sercan Sahin

Player of the SeasonSelcuk Yalcin

The more the game goes on, the more players I have in and around my first team from the academy, the more successful we become and the wages get cheaper, love it!

Ziraat Turkish Cup

Turkish%20Cup_2.png

Player of the SeasonMirac Bodur

Huge difference compared to last season, we lost two games in the group to our bogey team Galatasaray but other than that we deserved every single game! Superb feeling to win the Cup and an easy way into Europe!

Finances

Finances_4.png

We are actually in the positive! Mainly due to our good form in the league and cup! Although we spent more money on our Youth Setup than last season, which stood at £8.8million this season!

Next Season

Do not get relegated.

Machico Season 12 - 2026-27 - January Update

ScreenShot2015-02-10at012315_zps6abb76f6.png

The big test came at the beginning of this long period of matches and sadly we failed in almost every respect, the 1-1 draw with Porto excepted. Sporting were struggling to start with so that hammering was really disappointing, while Setubal scored in the 80th minute before thumping another two past us in the closing stages.

We had a mini-revival though, getting back on track in the league with wins over teams we should be beating and a solid point at Braga but the loss to Rio Ave at home in the Taca de Portugal was so annoying - I think we've got a good chance of winning a domestic cup before anything else so that was a dagger. Fortunately after a loss at Guimaraes we defeated Setubal in the Taca da Liga group stage to put us in a great position to make the knockouts (only three games, top team qualifies at this stage).

ScreenShot2015-02-10at012300_zps24c5301b.png

We're still doing much better than expected but I think this is basically our level right now. I don't expect us to get any higher than 4th and it'll be a struggle to hold onto this position but we're definitely capable. Here's hoping!

1c9beef768a80d1abb1c895bcc2a3b49.png

Not much transfer incomings to talk about, only one player - Argentine striker Juan Manuel Julio signed after having been released by Belgrano. A couple of players left - Donny Smits, Sekou Soumah and Toumany Sidibe left the club for a combined fee of £3.2M. This still left me with nothing really to improve the squad so Julio remained the only signing.

6dc0306ec9cc9c374b5419a8f39f9ae6.png

Aside from a 3-1 away loss to LEMANS FC it has been an unbelievable start to the season. 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss including a fantastic 4-2 win over Nantes at home and a smashing 5-3 victory over Chamois Niortais that saw Jardin score 4.

9804ea68eea2597b724bd2172ca98c20.png

This currently puts us in 2nd place with a game in hand over a lot of teams. I'm doubtful we can keep this incredible form up but it is definitely a good sign and shows that we do have the talent to keep up with the bigger sides.

yeah he looks pretty good so far, signed him mainly to rotate with Cesar Pavon, they're relatively similar players except Julio has much better team-work, passing, crossing, heading and technique stats which i'm hoping will result in him being a better 2nd striker long term. Pavon still been banging them in though so there's strong competition there. Jardin did attract some attention this summer from some big Premier League teams... Aston Villa and Sunderland :D I think the PL is rated higher so at first he was quite tempted but I said there was no way he was going anywhere, fair enough if a Chelsea, City or Man United come in with big money but Sunderland or Villa ffs :D

Batmanpetrolsporlogo.png

Season 12 Preseason Report

Summer Transfer Window

Transfers

In: We invested significantly into the playing squad with a new starting centreback and right winger joining for a combined total of £7.5M before as soon as the transfer window started. A new backup midfielder was brought in on a free, while a starting defensive midfielder was also signed.

Out: Several transfers out, the most notable being Aksu and Delgado who left for £1.7M and £1.1M, respectively. We also sold a few players who had not developed enough/were surplus to requirements and hopefully some of the 50%-of-next-transfer clauses will be activated or sold after board negotiations.

Friendly Results

Friendlies

Okay pre-season, with the big game in Milan going to them.

TFF Super Cup

Lost vs. Galatasaray

I'm not happy to have lost this, but it took the biggest club in Turkey and reigning champions 119 minutes to get the winning goal.

Current First Eleven

GK: Hakan Bülbül - Signed a new contract.

RB: Werner Markovic - We had to reject a few bids and I managed to calm him down after he wanted a new contract.

CB: Özcan Arslan - Arslan is a great centreback and will hopefully benefit from his partners being better than last year.

CB: Gökhan Köksal - Very good new centreback, a bit of a bargain for £2M

LB: Sertaç Fırat - Vice-captain.

DM: Haldun Kireş - A new defensive midfielder.

RM: Melih Altuntaş - Our most expensive signing to date, hopefully he'll work out for us.

CM: Salih Uçan - In the last year of his contract. Will probably be leaving after this year so that our academy graduates can take over.

CM: Jules Ebwelle - Now bald.

LM: Daniel López - Great little player.

ST: Yiğit Konuk - The club captain has declined slightly after breaking his leg last year.

This is the first time I think our squad could seriously challenge for the title; we have leading/star Super League players in most areas of our first eleven, while their backups are generally decent/good Super League players.

Lots of updates to go through!

IOA - Congrats on the cup win! I reckon that's the best way to get into the EL in Turkey, as it guarantees you six games to improve your club's coefficient (and around £1M).

duccio - Doing well at your new club, promotion next season?

Muggert - Very nice to see you consistently qualify for the CL and do well in it.

rlipscombe - Some nice progress in the league, if you can get promoted next season your huge finances will be very helpful.

Paul - Slowly but steadily creeping up the table, a few more seasons of wheeling and dealing and you could be qualifying for the CL, which is when the money will start to pour in.

iacovone - Good luck in the cup final!

duccio - Doing well at your new club, promotion next season?

I had a reasonably good season, but no promotion this time either...

[TR]

Season Four - 22/23 - Serie C/C

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie C/C - 3rd (Predicted 6th)

My team collected fewer points than during the previous season, but finished 1 position higher on the table. This time Puteolana got to play at home in Pozzuoli in the Serie C Playoff Quarter Final. Home advantage was not enough, and Ascoli were clearly the better team winning the match by 2 goals to 0.

Coppa Italia - 2nd Qualifying Round

Serie C club Teramo were quite easy adversary in the 1st Qualifying Round, but the 2nd Qualifying Round meant a trip to Turin to face Serie B side Torino. My team produced a beautiful goal in the 1st minute of the match, but after that the game was mostly about Torino who went on to win 4 - 1.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Guido Del Mago - DR

Del Mago does not have the most impressive attributes, but at 7.44 he had the highest AvG of all of my players.

Fabio Ciccarone - DC

Young, tall, strong and determined central defender. I signed him for this season, but he is already murmuring about bigger clubs.

Gianni Valentino - MC

Napoli youth product Valentino travelled some kilometres to NW to get more playtime. He also is talking about bigger clubs.

Giacomo Pandolfi - ST

This was Pandolfi's second season on loan at Puteolana, and he is joining the club on a permanent deal.

Simone Mazzocchi - ST

22 league goals. What it comes to attributes, Mazzocchi has definitely stagnated if not regressed.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

The club is now £280K in the red. The wage budget has been lowered, but I'm not going to buy players by using cash, so some of the transfer budget can be used to supplement the wages.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]22/23[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]6th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]3rd[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]2nd Qual. Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Few bits of admin:

ScreenShot2015-02-11at013147_zps8736b263.png

SHOCK! That's 11 years now (I think) without a single youth team prospect. My hunt for the next Ronaldo isn't going too well...

ScreenShot2015-02-11at021611_zps7f76db2f.png

ScreenShot2015-02-11at021627_zps15094fef.png

So with us in a ton of debt the chairman decided to hot-foot it and get outta there, leaving us with a shiny new stadium on the way and massive loan repayments we can never hope to cover. So he left and the last remaining director stepped into his place and promptly restructured it all by taking out a revised £37m loan! So we're paying about £400k per month and have erased about £4m of debt off the books. We'll still freefall into debt but this buys us some time.

ScreenShot2015-02-11at205926_zps3f2a9b78.png

And sad news to report! After a valiant comeback from 2-0 down, we lost on penalties in the Esadio da Luz. A great shame but taking Sporting all the way shows how far we've come. Full report to follow...

Some magnificent careers going on here! Skimmed through the thread, and thoroughly enjoyed them.

@iacovone Great stuff in Portugal, hope that the finances will get sorted. Imagine in that league the only way is CL qualification.

@duccio Incredibly unfortunate to lose there, hopefully you can get promotion this season!

@Romanista1994 instantly one of my favourite clubs, due to Batman! Well done so far.

d6d582cbba5fedb8d78bd88751ded3a3.png

Bit of a slump compared to our promising looking start. Just 2 wins in our last 8 league games as well as being dumped out of the Coupe de la Ligue. Bit of a concern that we let in 4 goals on 4 seperate occasions as well.

bffb6a12d2d3a88465f0dd7e94b300d6.png

Our good start to the season means we're still in a pretty good position going into the winter period where we can hopefully regain some consistency and not go on another bad run.

logo.jpg

AD Machico | Season 12 -- 2026-27

Primeira Liga

After the ludicrously good 8th-place finish in our first top-flight season I tried to temper expectations somewhat, thinking we'd get found out and struggle in season two. How wrong I was! We went one better this time, keeping up our record of improving on every league finish for every single season I've been at the club :cool:

For a time I thought we'd keep pace with the leaders but it quickly became apparent that there's a breakaway group just that bit better than everyone else. Not to worry though, we'd still have a say in that title race. By the time we lost 3-1 away at Porto, they were storming it in the league, beating everyone to go top.

Sadly for Henning Berg and Co. it didn't last and a loss at home to Academica and then Benfica allowed the latter to jump into top spot. However, our last day draw with them meant Zinedine Zidane's Setubal jumped into top spot to become the first side since Boavista in 2001 to break the Porto-Benfica-Sporting dominance! Great stuff, hopefully that'll be us one day :).

So we finished 6th but didn't qualify for the Europa League because Sporting came 8th and won the Taca de Portugal. Confusing but it works well for us - we can't handle that yet. I'm hoping we'll qualify this year though just in time for the move to the new stadium!

High point: Run to the Taca da Liga final

Low point: 2-1 loss at home to Chaves really knocked us out of our stride

Competitions Overview

Squad

Alfredo Henriques remains the main man. After convincing him to stay and sign a new contract he went off and blitzed the league again. His tally of 15 goals and 13 assists leaves him with 45 goals and 65 assists in 123 games for the club, in what is probably his third and final season at the club. I'm expecting bids in the region of £10m this summer and I have to sell him because 1) he wants me to and 2) we have to for financial reasons. Sad but we watch him leave with pride on our faces.

He won the fans' POTY award for the third time and came third in the Primeira Liga POTY award too - a fine achievement - while also making the team of the year.

Antonio's consistency is brilliant. He's now played 199 games for the club, the most of anyone since I've been here and he's definitely got a few years left in him. Up front Adam Taggert was brought in on a free transfer after an impressive World Cup and he started superbly before fading. With his contract up and us paying him £6k per week, I've opted to let his contract expire. Thanks for the memories!

The club captain Bernardo Carlos was solid as a rock all year. He barely ever misses a game too, a fine club man. In the middle, Jose Chacon was every bit as good as I thought he'd be, even filling in on both wings for a time. On loan Ruud Bouwmeester came back to us and started well before also fading like Taggert.

Squad Stats (sorted by Ave Rating)[/url]

Admin

Firstly, the good news! I won the manager of the year award - perhaps a tad harsh on Zinedine Zidane but there you go, he's won enough in his career!

The finances are alright, believe it or not. The new loan gave us breathing room, the money garnered from our finish and TV payments mean we're sitting on about £4m in July with a potentially large sum coming in for Henriques. That said, we're going to be hampered by this loan for years unless we make European football a regular thing.

Here's our commercial summary, where we're raking in a lot more sponsorship money than before, thankfully.

We set a new average attendance record (up to 4,910 from 4,605)

Best XI

Previous Seasons

Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Season 7 | Season 8 | Season 9 | Season 10 | Season 11

Machico Season 13 - 2026-27 - October Update

ScreenShot2015-02-14at124243_zpse3d367fc.png

My initial impressions made me think we'd have a difficult season but the late win over Sporting on the opening day set us up for what was a brilliant start to the season. We ground out a win over Maritimo and eased past Moreirense and Chaves before just sneaking a late win over newly-promoted Penafiel. That game worried me though and we followed it up with a disappointing 3-2 loss at Rio Ave where we hit the woodwork three times. Still, a fine start.

ScreenShot2015-02-14at124258_zps37491422.png

As expected, the two strikers are doing damage in Portugal. Jacob Navarro has 5 in 6, including the hat-trick that downed Penafiel, while Serra has 4 in 5 as well as four assists. As well as these two, Samir Espinoza has made the jump up to first-team football and is looking great, with five assists to his name too.

[TR]

Season Five - 23/24 - Serie C/C

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Serie C/C - 1st (Predicted 1st)

Expectations were high before the season, and Puteolana did not disappoint. Serie C/C win 7 points ahead of Lanciano! My team also won the Serie C Supercoppa, so Puteolana were the best Italian 3rd level club.

Coppa Italia - 2nd Qualifying Round

Serie D club Taranto did not pose a serious threat in the 1st Qualifying Round, but Serie B Avellino were better in the 2nd Qualy Round.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Pietro Siani - DL

Young Napoli left back is joining Puteolana permanently.

Gianni Valentino - MC

Definitely one of the classiest midfielders in Puteolana squad.

Paolo Scienza - AMC

My assistant thinks Scienza has the potential to become a good Serie A player.

Giacomo Pandolfi - ST

I espected Pandolfi to take bigger role than he had last season, but I did not expect him to dominate like he did. 45 league goals in 35 matches!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

I don't think I have had a single player with higher than 1/2 star potential promoted from the youth system, but now the first step on the road to better youth development has been taken as the youth recruitment has been incresed for the very first time under my management. My request for better training facilities was rejected on the grounds that there are no funds, which is true - the club has a bank deficit of approximately £338K. Serie B is more lucrative than Serie C, so some money should be coming in soon though.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]23/24[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Serie C/C & Serie C Supercoppa winners[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]22/23[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]6th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]3rd[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

<!-- Position -->

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

@Romanista1994 instantly one of my favourite clubs, due to Batman! Well done so far.

Ha, thanks!

Congrats on the league win duccio!

Doing well iacovone, with your strong front line and the bad start of a couple of the big teams I think you have a good chance of getting into Europe this season.

GOPGSK.jpg

Gaziosmanpaşaspor

(Season 17) - 2031/2032

Spor Toto Super League

League%20Table_1.png

Surprisingly, we finished higher than last season but with fewer points and we're not in Europe, weird but another successful season.

Transfers

Transfers_4.png

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Pepe Soriano and Albert Donkor wanted too much in wages, so were released. Baris Yuksel joins the growing number of youth products from our academy to go to Europe before playing in the first XI.

Squad

Squad_5.png

Team Report

GK - Another good season by Ozgur Salman and his understudy.

DEF - Defence struggled a bit this season without Pepe Soriano, but should be stronger next season.

MID - Perfection.

ST - Jorge Espinoza just get better and better, see below.

Player of the SeasonJorge Espinoza

Ziraat Turkish Cup

Turkish%20Cup_3.png

Perfection until we met our bogey team.

Euro Cup

Euro%20Cup.png

Out on away goals before we got to the Group Stages, disappointed.

Finances

Finances_5.png

Incredibly, we are £2.5million in the positive at the end of the season.

Next Season

Do not get relegated and qualify for Europe again.

Machico Season 13 - 2027-28 - January Update

ScreenShot2015-02-15at153056_zps30d18c9b.png

So after losing the last game in September I was delighted to watch us get back on form. The first two games were comfortable before a late, late show turned a 3-2 deficit into a 5-3 win over high-flying Estoril. The Braga game was much the same and although we ground out the win, the warning signs were there. Duly Beira-Mar gave us the seeing to we deserved, before newly-promoted Boavista did the same.

It threatened to derail our season so wins over champions Setubal and island rivals Nacional were huge. Unfortunately we couldn't take anything from the Benfica game as the Lisbon giants leapfrogged us into 1st. They look nailed on for the title at this stage and another loss to Academica this time set us further back.

The Taca da Liga loss to Benfica gets us off to a bad start in the group phase - we'll need to win the lot to have a hope from this stage. We have a quarter final at Maritimo in the Taca de Portugal too.

ScreenShot2015-02-15at153044_zps3df21245.png

Star man for this stage has been Alfredo Henriques but I'm so annoyed with the two Spanish strikers. They've completely gone off the boil and are a huge reason for our shocking recent form. Hopefully they buck their ideas up in the new year.

Batmanpetrolsporlogo.png

Batman PetrolSpor 2026/27 Update

The Club

Manager Profile | Staff | Team Report | Information | Facilities | Finances | Transfers

Perfect training facilities and very good youth facilities for our level now.

Spor Toto Super League

Predicted finish: 3rd

Actual Finish: 1st (CHAMPIONS!)

League Table | Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

We did it! Probably one of the lowest point totals to win the league and we crawled over the finish line, but we were in the title race for the entirety of the season while all the other teams had worse spells at one point or another. We'll need be a lot more consistent next season though, if we are to bring the title back to Batman again.

Ziraat Turkish Cup

Semi Final

We probably could've gone all the way again, but I rotated heavily and prioritised the league in doing so, so our exit in the Semi Final came as no great surprise.

Europa League

First Knockout Round

We got through the Group Stage in second place only to be drawn against the possibly strongest team in the draw: Chelsea. They ended our run prematurely, although we once again didn't embarass ourselves against a big opponent.

Squad

Squad Screen 1 | Squad Screen 2

Most Appearances: Hakan Bülbül (41 starts)

Top Goalscorer: Yiğit Konuk and Veysel Baydemir (18)

Most Assists: Kemal Efe (14)

Highest Average Rating: Kemal Efe (7.41)

GK: Hakan Bülbül, Erdinç Görgülü

RB: Werner Markovic, Eşref Baran

CB: Özcan Arslan, Alper Saruhan

CB: Gökhan Köksal, Güven Şener

LB: Sertaç Fırat, İdris Çelen

DM: Haldun Kireş, Ahmet Alkan

RM: Melih Altuntaş, Kemal Efe

CM: İbrahim Özdemir, Orhan Çiçek, Salih Uçan

CM: Jules Ebwelle, Polat Çakırca

LM: Daniel López, Akın Şenol, Tekin Bingöl

ST: Yiğit Konuk, Veysel Baydemir

Previous Season Goals

Qualify for the CL - Success

Do better in the EL - Failed

Strengthen our squad - Success

Next Season Goals

Retain the title - Unlikely, as I can see some of our best players leaving this summer, but we have to be ambitious.

Save up for new stadium - The stadium was full for every home game, and the board has started planning for a new stadium.

Replace leaving players adequately and strengthen cheaply - I already have one signing planned (a new, better DM) and any leaving stars will also have to be replaced.

Career

|  Season  |    League    |  Position   |     Cup     |    Europe   |  Avg. Att.  | Season Tickets (Change) |       Achievements        |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  15/16   |    2L Red    |     7th     |   2nd Rnd   |             |     959     |        623   (+90)      |                           |
|  16/17   |    2L Red    |     1st     |   3rd Rnd   |             |    1053     |        645   (+22)      |   Promoted as Champions   |
|  17/18   |    PTT 1.    |     2nd     | Group Stage |             |    2671     |       1527  (+882)      |          Promoted         |
|  18/19   | Super League |    18th     |   4th Rnd   |             |    6698     |       4570 (+3043)      |         Relegated         |
|  19/20   |    PTT 1.    |     1st     |   3rd Rnd   |             |    4447     |       3934  (-636)      |   Promoted as Champions   |
|  20/21   | Super League |    10th     |   4th Rnd   |             |    7545     |       6640 (+2706)      |                           |
|  21/22   | Super League |     7th     |   4th Rnd   |             |    7559     |       6741  (+101)      |                           |
|  22/23   | Super League |     8th     |   Winners   |             |    7807     |       6890  (+149)      |   European Qualification  |
|  23/24   | Super League |     3rd     |  Qtr Final  |  EL 1st KO  |    8095     |       7104  (+214)      |                           |
|  24/25   | Super League |     2nd     |   Winners   |  EL Group   |    9542     |       8742 (+1638)      |      CL Qualification     |
|  25/26   | Super League |     3rd     |   Winners   |  EL 1st KO  |    9941     |       9024  (+282)      |                           |
|  26/27   | Super League |     1st     | Semi Final  |  EL 1st KO  |   10100     |       9115   (+91)      |       League Winners      |

Congrats on winning the league Romanista!

Right, I'm home, fired up FM and opened FMC. Now I don't get the option to adjust my player DB aside from small/medium/large, which is unfortunate as now I'll only have 13k players to choose from. Is there a way around this? Also, I can't tick/untick any boxes when choosing leagues... Is this disabled in FMC? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on winning the league Romanista!

Right, I'm home, fired up FM and opened FMC. Now I don't get the option to adjust my player DB aside from small/medium/large, which is unfortunate as now I'll only have 13k players to choose from. Is there a way around this? Also, I can't tick/untick any boxes when choosing leagues... Is this disabled in FMC? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know too much about FMC, might be worth asking in here though.

Quality season Romanista! Congrats :)

In Machico news...

I'll have two weeks wages please :)

I've released players for much less than that. :mad:

Also, thanks guys!

GOPGSK.jpg

Gaziosmanpaşaspor

(Season 18) - 2032/2033

Spor Toto Super League

League%20Table_2.png

We're just getting better and better, higher points than last year and a higher league position. We need to turn more of the unnecessary draws and defeats into wins and we shouldn’t be too far from winning the title.

Transfers

Transfers_5.png

Transfers In - Second season in a row, no transfers in.

Transfers Out - Three youth players left on a free, Mirac Bodur wanted too much in wages which wasn’t justified and was therefore also released. I also managed to get money for two players who were decent enough for the top division but not good enough for my team. Finally, the rest went out on loan.

Squad

Squad_6.png

Team Report

GK - Salman is getting better and better.

DEF - Defence are getting better and better and are still only very young.

MID - Perfection as always.

ST - Jorge Espinoza has had stronger seasons.

Player of the SeasonSercan Sahin

Ziraat Turkish Cup

Turkish%20Cup_4.png

A great Cup run where we managed to eliminate a few of the big boys, unfortunately it was a boring final and we lost 1-0.

Finances

Fiances.png

Surprisingly, we're nearly £4million in the positive!

Next Season

Challenge for the league.

Lots of updates to go through!

duccio - Welcome (second time) and congrats on the promotion, slowly but steadily is how I like it as well! BTW, you are flying through the seasons, I take it you are enjoying it?

Commondore - Congrats on your first season, I just can't believe how much money you have!

rlipscombe - You really are taking your time aren’t you :D, well done on a great finish in the league, promotion next season?

PaulHartman71 - Consistent performances in the league, you're getting closer and closer to Europe

iacovone - As above, you've both spent ages in the lower leagues but are fitting into the top divisions with ease!

Scab - Welcome and good luck

Romanista1994 - Congrats mate, first league winner in the Challenge? The finances and facilities are also on point and I am catching up in every aspect :D

Tecmo - Don't worry about it mate, you'll come back stronger, even I did! Tbh I think me and Romanista1994 have both been relegated and come back better!

Batmanpetrolsporlogo.png

Season 13 Preseason Report

Summer Transfer Window

Transfers

IN: New DM, new backup RB, possibly more to come.

OUT: Markovic left the club, but I can't complain getting £4.4M over 48 months for a guy who wanted £40k+ to renew in the last year of his contract. Kireş managed to annoy me last year by getting sent off in a game we were winning 3-1, which we ended up losing, so I sold him. The other sale is a young player who never had a chance of making it for us, but fetched a nice £100k profit.

Friendly Results

Friendlies

The friendly against Barcelona brought in £625k in appearance fees.

TFF Super Cup

Lost vs. Galatasaray

Same as last year.

Current First Eleven

GK: Hakan Bülbül - Great 'keeper.

RB: Eşref Baran - He was Markovic's backup last year, hopefully he can step up this season.

CB: Alper Saruhan - Homegrown centreback, although there may yet be movement in this slot.

CB: Gökhan Köksal - Solid centreback with lots of experience.

LB: Sertaç Fırat - Good leftback.

DM: Kenny Appleyard - A new defensive midfielder, whose only downside is his injury proneness.

RM: Melih Altuntaş - He started off very brightly, before tailing off later in the season. Hoping for more consistency this year.

CM: İbrahim Özdemir - Homegrown attacking midfielder, who could well become a star for us.

CM: Jules Ebwelle - Still bald.

LM: Daniel López - His contract is expiring this season and it's looking like he might be leaving.

ST: Veysel Baydemir - It would usually be Konuk here, but Baydemir was more clinical last year.

IOA - Looks like you've overcome the relegation completely now and your new squad seems a lot more consistent than the one before. :thup:

Tecmo - Don't get too down about getting relegated from the Super League, IOA and I both got relegated as well and I'm sure you can bounce back straight away.

iacovone - Congrats on getting into Europe, just like I predicted. ;)

Archived