I usually load up several leagues

England

Spain

France

Germany

Italy

Ireland

etc.

Then a few sub leagues, like Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Paraguay etc.

I start unemployed, lowest possible setting for a manger.

I go on holiday until I'm offered a job, you can tick that option in the holiday screen.

I take the first job that comes along. Then build from there.

Currently gone from Galway Utd, to Burnley, Middlesborugh, Chelsea and now Bayern Munich.

Have fun.

I usually load up several leagues

England

Spain

France

Germany

Italy

Ireland

etc.

Then a few sub leagues, like Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Paraguay etc.

I start unemployed, lowest possible setting for a manger.

I go on holiday until I'm offered a job, you can tick that option in the holiday screen.

I take the first job that comes along. Then build from there.

Currently gone from Galway Utd, to Burnley, Middlesborugh, Chelsea and now Bayern Munich.

Have fun.

Sounds really good Eugene,although what i would wonder is,with all those nations what would be the lowest league that you would have to choose for each nation? And then the "sub leagues" would they only be on a "view only" basis?

thanks again.

For my current save i am only interested in managing in Europe so i have loaded:

Austria

Belgium

England

France

Germany

Greece

Italy

Holland

Poland

Portugal

Scotland

Spain

Switzerland

Turkey

Some of these countries i have no interest in managing at the bottom levels so the likes of Italy, Turkey, Poland and Greece i only have the top division loaded but in England, Spain and Germany for example i have the lowest available.

The rest of the European leagues are loaded to view only.

Yeh I'd go deep in the Spain, Italy, England leagues, then the first two tiers of say France, Germany, etc. Then view only for the "sub leagues" which is fine. I've done South American saves where I've loaded just the countries from there and made the Europe leagues the sub leagues. And I've done an African career too. Loading some Central European and Scandinavian leagues is quite fun too.

It's all down to what you prefer. Pick the leagues that matter to you and what the career is.

Just to note the Brazil league was the hardest of the lot, getting from the 3rd/4th tier in Brazil to the best team in Brazil took about 20 seasons, it was hell!

I've also heard a lot of people embrace the culture of their land. For instance, for my South American save, I cooked south american dishes, got some Brazilian beers, I didn't get a Brazilian, now that would be going too far!

Embracing the culture you're immersing yourself for the league can add to the fun.

Yeh I'd go deep in the Spain, Italy, England leagues, then the first two tiers of say France, Germany, etc. Then view only for the "sub leagues" which is fine. I've done South American saves where I've loaded just the countries from there and made the Europe leagues the sub leagues. And I've done an African career too. Loading some Central European and Scandinavian leagues is quite fun too.

It's all down to what you prefer. Pick the leagues that matter to you and what the career is.

Just to note the Brazil league was the hardest of the lot, getting from the 3rd/4th tier in Brazil to the best team in Brazil took about 20 seasons, it was hell!

I've also heard a lot of people embrace the culture of their land. For instance, for my South American save, I cooked south american dishes, got some Brazilian beers, I didn't get a Brazilian, now that would be going too far!

Embracing the culture you're immersing yourself for the league can add to the fun.

Think i might give that a try based on those settings Eugene,thanks.

For my current save i am only interested in managing in Europe so i have loaded:

Austria

Belgium

England

France

Germany

Greece

Italy

Holland

Poland

Portugal

Scotland

Spain

Switzerland

Turkey

Some of these countries i have no interest in managing at the bottom levels so the likes of Italy, Turkey, Poland and Greece i only have the top division loaded but in England, Spain and Germany for example i have the lowest available.

The rest of the European leagues are loaded to view only.

Cheers mate

Would it be possible for a kind person to create new logos and kits which is a few redbull franchise!

So take crystal palace and change everything to redbull so the logo and kits are different please and the name is RedBull Palace!

Please help anybody!!

There's an editing forum and a skinning forum which would both be better suited to that. Or do it yourself.

Would it be possible for a kind person to create new logos and kits which is a few redbull franchise!

So take crystal palace and change everything to redbull so the logo and kits are different please and the name is RedBull Palace!

Please help anybody!!

That has absolutely nothing to do with a journeyman save,or am i missing something here?

You are correct it has nothing to do with it but i am looking for help!
If you post in the correct forums or create your own thread on the subject you should get help. At they moment you have hijacked another thread with something that has nothing to do with the thread topic so your post won't get noticed

Look i am new and don't know what i am doing really!! I apologise steff91 for hijacking your story but i am looking for help thats all!!

Nobody will do that anyway mate as you cannot request graphics on the SI forums.

Archived