[FM2016] E23 - England to Level 23

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tried that for the ones with Twitter, afraid most haven't got good quality ones

Weiry does good work, you;ll be fine.

I have the photoshop add-on to have them match 'mettalic' pack in SI if you need them as well if you/they need it.

Dan, What happens with this post?

Hi Dan! The Master Regulations for the NLS says:

Reserve teams, including a team from a club or Club which is not considered by the LC to be sufficiently separate from another club or Club, will not be permitted to compete above Step 6 in the NLS. There must be a minimum of two Steps between a first and reserve team. This does not apply at Steps 6 & 7. No two teams from the same Club can play at the same Step. Reserve teams currently at Step 5 can remain unless relegated, once relegated they will not be permitted to be promoted back to Step 5.

Here is the link: http://thurlownunnleague.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FINAL-MASTER-Regulations-for-the-NLS-season-2015.16-July-2015-1.doc

It´s possible to solve this? This option is marked in league of steps 6&7 in your brilliant DB.

Thanks!

I was under the impression that no Reserve teams can play in Level 9 of the pyramid. Looks like the Eastern Counties is different though. I will change this for the next release

From what I understand, the highest level for Reserve teams is Level 10. There's only one "reserve" team at Level 9 and that's Brackley Town Saints in the Hellenic who are a development side, and they're a separate club to the main club.

I have encountered a problem.. while managing Southam in Midland Premier League.. teams like Shepshed and Quorn were signing high CA players like 70+ from free agents with amateur contract and those players were rejecting me, I can't even offer them an amateur contract only part time and non contract.. I was really wondering..

I have looked at the editor and looked at the teams then I saw where the problem is, in contract types section for the teams

Shepshed

n5vnmBF.png

Southam I was managing

MxnsPkn.png

As you can the see the difference, those teams who have contract types like Shepshed will have big advantage of the leagues they promoted twice and it's not only Shepshed or Quorn but many other teams are undefeated promoting even thrice from other divisions..

I was even struggling to sign 45 CA players but they were singing CA 70+ with an amateur contract lol

I have encountered a problem.. while managing Southam in Midland Premier League.. teams like Shepshed and Quorn were signing high CA players like 70+ from free agents with amateur contract and those players were rejecting me, I can't even offer them an amateur contract only part time and non contract.. I was really wondering..

I have looked at the editor and looked at the teams then I saw where the problem is, in contract types section for the teams

Shepshed

n5vnmBF.png

Southam I was managing

MxnsPkn.png

As you can the see the difference, those teams who have contract types like Shepshed will have big advantage of the leagues they promoted twice and it's not only Shepshed or Quorn but many other teams are undefeated promoting even thrice from other divisions..

I was even struggling to sign 45 CA players but they were singing CA 70+ with an amateur contract lol

Thanks for letting me know about this, there are probably quite a few clubs like this so I will take a look at it tonight and fix it for the next release.

Hi to all the users of this great DB, it's making my FM16 the best ever... just a question: has Dan (or anybody else) tried to de-activate the lower leagues when climbing up the pyramid? has it any adverse effect on the game? I've just taken over at Wrexham in Conference, so I'd like to switch off level 9 and 10, but I'm unsure about it...any help here??? thanks a lot and thanks Dan for the great work!!!

Hi to all the users of this great DB, it's making my FM16 the best ever... just a question: has Dan (or anybody else) tried to de-activate the lower leagues when climbing up the pyramid? has it any adverse effect on the game? I've just taken over at Wrexham in Conference, so I'd like to switch off level 9 and 10, but I'm unsure about it...any help here??? thanks a lot and thanks Dan for the great work!!!

What I'd say to do is save it and holiday it to see if it does anything bad

Dan great work really appreciate being able to start from the depths of the English lower leagues with Keymer and Hassocks.

I understand that your constantly working to improve the experience for those of us who use your download my only question is would you be releasing a download for the Kits and Logos for Keymer or any other lower league in the near future.

I'm working with another forum member who has created kits for Keymer & Hassocks and we have found as many logos from Level 12 to 24 as possible. When I feel confident with the database I will release it, been a busy and tiring week at work (shift work sucks) but I have a few days off to do some more small tweaks. I'm trying to make the attendances more realistic, transfers and contracts hopefully more realistic, but me doing this now will help me for the FM17 edition as I know what will need doing. This database is getting better every year, hopefully FM17 will be the best one!

I'm working with another forum member who has created kits for Keymer & Hassocks and we have found as many logos from Level 12 to 24 as possible. When I feel confident with the database I will release it, been a busy and tiring week at work (shift work sucks) but I have a few days off to do some more small tweaks. I'm trying to make the attendances more realistic, transfers and contracts hopefully more realistic, but me doing this now will help me for the FM17 edition as I know what will need doing. This database is getting better every year, hopefully FM17 will be the best one!

It already is, since it mixes depth, reliability and timing...I'm playing it since november, top class...

Great Mate, I spoke to you before and I still keep playing it.

I still hope Brighton go up, living in Australia for about 40 years or more and miss seeing the lads play.

At the moment I am playing as Burgess Hill, who knows maybe they will go up as well

anyone have kits and logos for these 23 leagues?

Sortioutsi has down to about lvl 9.

EDIT - I've started hunting down actually trophy pics for the league down to lvl 9 as well. Using the actual or as close as dammit images i can.

Just fired up the editor and fortunately the new patch hasn't affected the database!

I have just run your latest database a couple of months in game & clubs now seem to be appointing managers for most of the teams in the database, as SI mentioned in their notes. This includes all clubs in the mid Sussex divisions. Definitely an improvement on what went before.

Does the new update fix the ticket price issues if you start a new save? I'm currently making money by the bucket load, but I would start over for the challenge if the pricing is more realistic for the lower league sides.

I've just tried to edit ticket prices to a realistic level but found that when I run a test, it still defaults at something ridiculous. I'm not overly comfortable with the editor so can't speculate as to what's wrong, but it doesn't appear to have been remedied.

I've just tried to edit ticket prices to a realistic level but found that when I run a test, it still defaults at something ridiculous. I'm not overly comfortable with the editor so can't speculate as to what's wrong, but it doesn't appear to have been remedied.

Thanks for checking. I wasn't entirely enthused in giving up on my current save anyway since I've gone from Level 23 to Level 17 already. At least I'll have loads of cash when I finally turn semi-pro. Premiership, here we come!

Hi Dan - first, I just wanted to say thank you for this database and for the databases from previous years. It's pretty much the only way I play FM now.

Question about the various cup prizes: I've looked in the editor and it looks like the amounts awarded after the final games are left blank, but we still get a cash award in-game. For most of the cups I've won so far (I've been from L23 - L17), I've either received £10k or £33.75k, but the Parsons Challenge Cup paid out £270k! Seems quite rich for leagues at that level. Just wondering, if you didn't specifically set the values, how does the game calculate them?

Hi Dan - first, I just wanted to say thank you for this database and for the databases from previous years. It's pretty much the only way I play FM now.

Question about the various cup prizes: I've looked in the editor and it looks like the amounts awarded after the final games are left blank, but we still get a cash award in-game. For most of the cups I've won so far (I've been from L23 - L17), I've either received £10k or £33.75k, but the Parsons Challenge Cup paid out £270k! Seems quite rich for leagues at that level. Just wondering, if you didn't specifically set the values, how does the game calculate them?

I'#ve just set the prize money as £500 for all the lower league cups so this should sort it out.

Dan, I managed to edit the L10 clubs to have a ticket price of £5 and a season pass price of £85. This was after a lot of faffinf and checking to see if the game would accept any values I inputted. Most of the time it just defaulted to the £16/£238 nonsense, but the £5 / £85 change for level 10 seemed to work, as did a change to £7 / £100 for level 9. At levels eleven and twelve I tried to et it to accept lesser values of £5 per ticket to no avail, but it was willing to accept £5 ticket and £50 season pass (due to these sides playing fewer games). It might be worth testing these values yourself for more realistic ticket prices.

Dan, I managed to edit the L10 clubs to have a ticket price of £5 and a season pass price of £85. This was after a lot of faffinf and checking to see if the game would accept any values I inputted. Most of the time it just defaulted to the £16/£238 nonsense, but the £5 / £85 change for level 10 seemed to work, as did a change to £7 / £100 for level 9. At levels eleven and twelve I tried to et it to accept lesser values of £5 per ticket to no avail, but it was willing to accept £5 ticket and £50 season pass (due to these sides playing fewer games). It might be worth testing these values yourself for more realistic ticket prices.

Thanks for that, will edit that tonight. Will mean it'll be less money going into the lower level clubs which is good

Thanks for that, will edit that tonight. Will mean it'll be less money going into the lower level clubs which is good

That's great news. It looks like I will be starting a new save after all.

Download link temporarily taken down

Or not.

Average attendances have been changed so it should make it more realistic. Unfortunately the Matchday ticket price is still stuck at £16.

What did you change about attendances to make them more realistic? I noticed on the 3.0 version of your file that Keymer & Hassocks had Attendance = 7 and Season Ticket Holders = 0. In game, in my first season my average attendance was 95 and I had 25 season ticket holders. Did you find a different setting to tweak or are you using some other work-around?

EDIT: Well, I figured out my season ticket discrepancy. If you leave the value at 0, it defaults to 25 in game. If you change it to another value, it works as intended. Guess every team is supposed to have at least one superfan.

Hi Jam, not sure what you mean by "adverse effect", but in my personal experience there seems not to be any problem (have started with Keymer & Hassocks, played 7 seasons so far and each season removing the leagues that are two tiers below mine). You only see a champion from this league each year and that's all.