Add Manager cut-scenes throughout matches

HOTBULLETOWEN

Hello, 

My suggest is basically what the title says add cut scenes throughout matches on managers for what they react to e.g a cut scene of a manager reacting to a goal, a foul, referees decisions or missed opportunity's basically if any of use play FIFA 17 and have played in a friendly match offline. You would have noticed manager cut scenes. Maybe this should be added to FM 18 because it would add greater experience and be more realistic as it would be if you was watching it on Live TV were they show cut-scenes of managers.

I hope this suggestion is looked into or has positive review.

Thank you :)   

This has so much potential to be such a failed gimmick, with cheesy animation cuts that will very quickly become all too familiar, and I suspect by the time you have won, lost and drawn a match you'd have seen them all and will be hitting "skip" . 

Did you ever play LMA Manager?? 

I like the idea but have to agree with the post above, if it was included maybe a 4 or 5 second clip but after so many seasons it would become a bit of an annoyance. Don't get me wrong its a great idea but maybe if SI were to introduce this maybe for say when you win a cup or the league you get a clip of your team lifting the trophy. 

12 hours ago, Danielfc said:

This has so much potential to be such a failed gimmick, with cheesy animation cuts that will very quickly become all too familiar, and I suspect by the time you have won, lost and drawn a match you'd have seen them all and will be hitting "skip" . 

Did you ever play LMA Manager?? 

agree... I've never watched the pre-match hand shake/lineup for longer than it takes me to hit the skip button... (I've got it down to about 0.5 seconds).

I get where the idea comes from ... but picture this... you have 30 shots in the match 25 of which are off target and after each one it goes to an animation of your terrible cartoon avatar throwing his arms up in the air... how quickly will you be looking for the option to turn it off? Like the social feed it will be interesting for a millisecond and then nothing but an annoyance and anger inducing waste of time.

I'd be concentrating on the match too much to want a cut-scene break & when my team score a crucial goal or fluff a sitter I'd miss a cut-scene showing my avatars rection due to my own celebrations/head in hands.

A nice idea would be having a button to complaint and being sent to the stands or suspended :p

Otherwise, rather pointless.

A good thing for me would be having the option to change the colours fo your outfit. You wear a RED outfit, then go manage Man City, wouldn't be nice, huh? :p

Cheers,
Bitner 

• 1 year later...

Archived