Using football manager on different computers

Hi guys I'm was just wondering if you can play football manager on a different computer using steam as I brought fm17 downloaded and installed on my old laptop and it's very old and slow and get can annoying, was thinking about buying a laptop without a cd dvd drive and hopefully I could just download steam and play again thanks guys 

2 minutes ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

Or save game to the cloud, so it can be accessed on any pc.. much easier way than shifting files across :) 

You can use the cloud but I've found it to be less than reliable with FM and have resorted back to a USB stick to move saves.

On 2/28/2017 at 06:18, henryzz said:

Is there a limited number of pcs?

No, but you can only play the game on one machine at a time as it is linked to your steam account and you need to have steam installed on any machine that you are playing it on.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Owen wilkinson said:

How

If you use Steam, you can save it to the cloud and load it from there on the other computer.

Just under the name of the save, select "Cloud".

Just now, XaW said:

If you use Steam, you can save it to the cloud and load it from there on the other computer.

Just under the name of the save, select "Cloud".

I’m not the admin of the save. I play with my friends and I have had to go onto another computer, I can not save it but my friend can. Am I still able to use my account even if I can’t save it

2 minutes ago, Owen wilkinson said:

I’m not the admin of the save. I play with my friends and I have had to go onto another computer, I can not save it but my friend can. Am I still able to use my account even if I can’t save it

Ah, then I think you should be able to join from the other computer, provided you are using the same steam-ID. I haven't tried myself, but I think that should work.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Ah, then I think you should be able to join from the other computer, provided you are using the same steam-ID. I haven't tried myself, but I think that should work.

If I click take control of my manger would that then make me the manger 

1 minute ago, Owen wilkinson said:

If I click take control of my manger would that then make me the manger 

Yes, that should work.