Wrong transfer fee?!?

The board decide to sold one of my best players for 9,5 M. Anyway, when i look at finances, only 7.9 M appears to income. Same thing happens for all other transfers. It's all initial fee, without clauses. So I should receive all the money. I'm missing something? Or this is a bug?

The amount you get is dependent on how much transfer revenue is retained by the board. I don't know for sure (as I can't see your game) but it appears that the board only allow 80% of transfer revenue to be retained for transfers.

Also, it could be dependant on how much money the previous club(s) are entitled to. If you look on the news article for selling him (or the one before/after), it should say if anyone else gets money.

44 minutes ago, cata89 said:

The board decide to sold one of my best players for 9,5 M. Anyway, when i look at finances, only 7.9 M appears to income. Same thing happens for all other transfers. It's all initial fee, without clauses. So I should receive all the money. I'm missing something? Or this is a bug?

Is the 7.9 mil appearing in your transfer budget, or the finances page?

If it is in the Transfer Budget, then you are not getting full amount - that is set by the board.

If it is in your finances income/expenditure then  I am guessing it;s an agent fee or because of a payment due to a sell-on clause.

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

as this would be immediately deducted from the incoming transfer fee, I think?

If the above was the case then it would be deducted. Effectively, if other clubs are entitled to a % of a fee, the selling club never actually sees that amount, it goes straight to the club(s) entitled.

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

Has there been any money due to his previous club as a sell-on fee as this would be immediately deducted from the incoming transfer fee, I think?

Or that the player have a sell-on clause where he get's part of the fee...?

1.6m disappeared in a 9.5m deal... suggests it could be that either the player or a club took 10% sell clause... and then 5% to previous club, 2% & 1% to other previous

652660621_9.5msales.JPG.82b46bf9780271aedd27a336370a1355.JPG

It's wrong because I've done it accumulatively but it's in the ballpark. I can't remember exactly what % goes to the previous clubs.. does it also include a 0.5% somewhere?

the transfer confirmed screen should have given the breakdown of deductions

Archived