FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Davoethnik said:

I also just noticed that the Isthian Legue Cup, or Alan Turvey Trohy, has a group format and not knockout format until later. My save doesn't have this but maybe I'm not playing with enough tiers?

https://uk.soccerway.com/national/england/isthmian-league-cup/20192020/group-stage/r55272/

Loving my season with Lewes so far btw. In the first round of the FA Cup, sitting in promotion. Gotta love lower league footy :)

Best

Thats because thats how it was for the 2018-19 season, looks like the format has been changed for 2019-20 season.

On 04/09/2019 at 22:15, Brother Ben said:

@lionel messi @Dan BHTFC

looks like it will be a challenge to create for FM20

Promotion-Relegation-2018-19.thumb.jpg.da9840679e74d5021cec94dc78c93d20.jpg

From 2020-21 though the restructure will make it an awful lot easier, here is the article 

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/26633/fa-second-phase-non-league-restructuring/

Mine probably won't be like this, the promotions and relegations this season are getting ready for extra leagues

I am trying to download your non-league database for FM19, and install but can't get it to open/extract after downloading the file.   Firstly, using with win.rar it says, 'the archive is either unknown format or a damaged file'.  I looked up answers and was told to repair the file first but nothing works. I was advised to use with 7-zip but this says, 'cannot open file as archive'.   

Any help greatly appreciated. thanks Kev.

I am trying to download your non-league database for FM19, and install but can't get it to open/extract after downloading the file.   Firstly, using with win.rar it says, 'the archive is either unknown format or a damaged file'.  I looked up answers and was told to repair the file first but nothing works. I was advised to use with 7-zip but this says, 'cannot open file as archive'.   

Any help greatly appreciated. thanks Kev.

Hey Lionel Messi,

I absolutely loved your FM 19 file. It was amazing work, especially post Christmas when you had sorted out the FA Cup bug in the second season and the problems with the Playoffs in Level 7 and 8. All the best with the file this season and I hope to see the file here sometime in December.

On 09/10/2019 at 17:46, jimdownunder said:

Hey Lionel Messi,

I absolutely loved your FM 19 file. It was amazing work, especially post Christmas when you had sorted out the FA Cup bug in the second season and the problems with the Playoffs in Level 7 and 8. All the best with the file this season and I hope to see the file here sometime in December.

Thanks,

I have just started getting data ready for FM20.

If anyone wants to help with collecting the data it will help speed the process up and will be of great help when the editor comes out, I need data for Level 10 & Level 11 Leagues.

53 minutes ago, jimdownunder said:

Will you initially release Division 10, before moving on to Division 11 like in last year's FM? How can I help with collecting data for FM20?

Yes will do Level 10 first, Need club info for the League's like ground name, city where they play, home & away kit colours.

I get the information from Wikipedia about these leagues and following that you can always go to the individual Internet league pages. What will you do about the changes in the league structure for the following season? Step 4 of the national league system will have 8 divisions from 2020-21 and Step 5 will have 16 divisions. Alternatively Step 6 will go from 20 to 17 divisions. Surely this will be a nightmare to include in the rules on the editor?

For the 2019/20 season, each Step shall have the following maximum number of Clubs: Step 1 – 24, Step 2 – 44, Step 3 – 88, Step 4 – 140, Step 5 – 280, Step 6 – 400. Clubs will be placed in the most geographically appropriate division.

At Step 7 the maximum number of Clubs in each division shall be determined by the Committee taking into account all relevant factors.

From the 2020/21 season onwards, each Step shall have the following maximum number of Clubs: Step 1 – 24, Step 2 – 48, Step 3 – 88, Step 4 – 160, Step 5 – 320, Step 6 – 340.

1 hour ago, jimdownunder said:

I get the information from Wikipedia about these leagues and following that you can always go to the individual Internet league pages. What will you do about the changes in the league structure for the following season? Step 4 of the national league system will have 8 divisions from 2020-21 and Step 5 will have 16 divisions. Alternatively Step 6 will go from 20 to 17 divisions. Surely this will be a nightmare to include in the rules on the editor?

I dont think i will be changing the structure for the following season, I think i am going to keep it as it is because all the leagues and cups will have to be changed at the end of the 2019-20 and re-created for the 2020-21 season to allow for the extra division at Level 8 also extra 2 Leagues at Level 9.

Also the boundaries would have to be set and some of the leagues would have to have their boundaries adjusted once the location of the league is decided to accommodate the new league.

Same would have to be done for Level 9/10 for the extra leagues going in.

On 17/10/2019 at 12:21, lionel messi said:

The hard work has already begun, started collecting the data already.

Looking forward to seeing your file when it’s released.

What data are you collecting out of interest? I started my own research in May and still got a fair bit to do.

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

Looking forward to seeing your file when it’s released.

What data are you collecting out of interest? I started my own research in May and still got a fair bit to do.

mainly League's & club data.

things like city. stadium name. capacity. home kit. away kit.

also set boundaries for the leagues down to level 11.

data for the FA competitions.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lionel messi said:

could you help with Level 11 Leagues?

im struggling to find alot of the information for these leagues.

What information are you struggling to find?

Every league has a website, they might not have handbooks available but they have ground information.

26 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have got most of the ground information for the leagues.

im struggling to find info for the colour of their kits.

Some clubs use social media or websites and upload photos of games so you might get information from there.

I don’t research colours of the kits as I know it’s never easy to find the information.

On 30/10/2019 at 06:36, lionel messi said:

I have got most of the ground information for the leagues.

im struggling to find info for the colour of their kits.

If you want to give me a league I don't mind doing some research. I'll try to give you a link to a picture of each club's kit if that's what you're looking for. 

On 02/11/2019 at 12:15, davenumber40 said:

If you want to give me a league I don't mind doing some research. I'll try to give you a link to a picture of each club's kit if that's what you're looking for. 

yeah that would be great, i have the city & ground information, just struggling with the kits.

these are the leagues i need.

image.png.f7c1ceef85f6353050daadcc8caf68ae.png

image.png.f6c37cee41fc87378220f12a91ca445e.png

image.png.f776d123aa564b193b170743fab98e94.png

image.png.ede1110819d7de525500d92ebb63875f.png

Edited by lionel messi

1 hour ago, davenumber40 said:

Cambridgeshire County Prem is done. I'll start at the bottom of the list and work my way up. I'm going to aim for two leagues day and I'll check in periodically. My youngest has a stomach bug so if I disappear for a couple days, it's got me. 

this is great stuff thanks.

I can help you with two teams. Here is Silverdale Athletic (in green) v Redgate Clayton in the Staffordshire County Senior League.

0_Ball-Haye-Green-12-12.jpg

Here is Northwood Lane, Redgate's 'stadium' We sometimes walk our dog past when they play their matches. They charge £2 to get in for a SCSL match but you can just walk down the side of the community centre that is also home to the clubhouse and changing rooms. :D
Note that this was a couple of seasons ago so it's an old kit.

redgate-clayton-7.jpg

2 hours ago, davenumber40 said:

Cambridgeshire County Prem, Yorkshire Amateur Prem, West Yorkshire Prem, West Midlands Div 1 all done. I'll keep working up the list and repost the spreadsheet when we're done.  

2 hours ago, davenumber40 said:

Cambridgeshire County Prem, Yorkshire Amateur Prem, West Yorkshire Prem, West Midlands Div 1 all done. I'll keep working up the list and repost the spreadsheet when we're done.  

you can upload the spreadsheet to me i will continue to add all the information to my spreadsheet ready for when the editor comes out with the full game release.

I have done a few more leagues today and have been trying to do the ones high up on the list as not to clash with you.

I have taken the Leagues off the list which i have completed.

14 minutes ago, davenumber40 said:

Updated. I'm done up through the Manchester League. I think we only have these three to go. Let me know if you've been working on any of them and I'll finish up whatever we have left tomorrow. 

Liverpool County Premier League Premier Division
Lincolnshire League
Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division

FM Kit Project (2).xlsx 36.03 kB · 0 downloads

ive done leicestershire & lincolnshire league just the liverpool league to do.

On 10/11/2019 at 07:52, lionel messi said:

ive done leicestershire & lincolnshire league just the liverpool league to do.

If you used wikipedia at all, you may want to go double check it because I think it's been updated with some changes for this season. Just scanning it, it looks like the South West Peninsula league has changes, and I think the St Piran leagues and maybe the Wiltshire and Wearside leagues are new to step 7.

4 hours ago, davenumber40 said:

If you used wikipedia at all, you may want to go double check it because I think it's been updated with some changes for this season. Just scanning it, it looks like the South West Peninsula league has changes, and I think the St Piran leagues and maybe the Wiltshire and Wearside leagues are new to step 7.

Yeah i know about the new changes. There is new changes for next season as well but im not sure if im going to try and put them in or not yet.

12 hours ago, davenumber40 said:

The South West Peninsula League has moved up to two divisions at Level 10, their Division One’s no longer exist and have been replaced by two divisions each of the Devon County League and St. Piran League.

The Wiltshire and Wearside Leagues have always been Step 7.

But, Step 7 won’t exist next season and will become the top level of county football. There’s going to be some changes over the summer, all which haven’t been revealed yet.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

How is the update going for FM 20?

gradually going through the leagues creating the leagues, clubs, stadiums, kits etc.

I have just started doing the Level 11 Leagues.

I will do the cities & co ordinates for the stadiums and cities once i have created all the competions.

20 hours ago, lionel messi said:

gradually going through the leagues creating the leagues, clubs, stadiums, kits etc.

I have just started doing the Level 11 Leagues.

I will do the cities & co ordinates for the stadiums and cities once i have created all the competions.

Sounds like you are making progress. I look forward to seeing the update. Any estimate about the release date?

On 04/12/2019 at 12:35, jimdownunder said:

Sounds like you are making progress. I look forward to seeing the update. Any estimate about the release date?

I think it will be around Feburary.

It depends on if i can do the correct rules for next seasons League system or not.

A quick update on progress.

all the Leagues & teams have been created down to Level 11 with kits & stadiums done as well.

Contract types for players & staff done.

Just starting adding small prize money for top 3 teams in each League from Level 7 downwards.

Hi Messi. Glad you are making the lower league database again. I will be sure to download it, as I thoroughly enjoyed the FM19 one. Sorry that I didn't see this earlier, as I would have contributed towards gathering the information again. (I don't actually think I came on to the forums for quite a few months, so never saw this).

Edited by Big D Man