not seen this error before

Roy Race 9

Looks like it's a problem with whatever changes you made to the squad selection/registration rules in Italy - I've seen that happen when a competition schedules matches before teams can register squads (that is, before the registration deadline date OR any warning period that you set for that deadline date in the fixture rules). But without a screenshot of the relevant fixture rules there's no way to tell what's causing it.

I've seen that as a warning in the error log in previous years, but this year's editor apparently thinks it's a more important class of error now.

8 minutes ago, Dallan said:

Looks like it's a problem with whatever changes you made to the squad selection/registration rules in Italy - I've seen that happen when a competition schedules matches before teams can register squads (that is, before the registration deadline date OR any warning period that you set for that deadline date in the fixture rules). But without a screenshot of the relevant fixture rules there's no way to tell what's causing it.

I've seen that as a warning in the error log in previous years, but this year's editor apparently thinks it's a more important class of error now.

I removed squad selection rules totally and I have just match day squad rules instead

I have done the same thing in several other nations with no issues and I have seen something similar  before but it shows immediately this has popped up after the first season was tested as ok 

Archived