Custom Start Date in FM19

i Love United

Is it possible to edit the database so I can have a custom start date on 18th December so I can take over United after Mourinho's sacking with all the stats up to date? I know on sortitoutsi they have a custom download file but that keeps all appearances and goals scored etc at zero when you start rather than what they would be in real life. Is there a way to create a database with a custom start date with all the up to date stats and results? 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

The main problem is that "real results" don't include the players who played or scored in those games, just the teams and scores, so in order to include appearances and goals you would have to add player history entries for the 2018-19 season to each player individually in the pregame editor (I know this can be done but it's a colossal pain to do), AND hope that the game doesn't overwrite them when you start in the middle of that season (I'm not sure of this part because I've only ever done it for leagues that start in spring, so the season I'm adding info for is already complete).

tl;dr: it MIGHT be possible but even if it's possible it's a ton of work so nobody actually has.

On 19/12/2018 at 12:57, i Love United said:

Is it possible to edit the database so I can have a custom start date on 18th December so I can take over United after Mourinho's sacking with all the stats up to date? I know on sortitoutsi they have a custom download file but that keeps all appearances and goals scored etc at zero when you start rather than what they would be in real life. Is there a way to create a database with a custom start date with all the up to date stats and results? 

Thanks 

that is what the sortitoutsi file/s do??

do you mean you want to have results with goal scorers etc etc if so not possible 

• 1 month later...

You can do this if you have the 'In-Game Editor' DLC installed.  Either start a game with another club, or start unemployed.  Play the game through, or go on vacation, to the date you want to take over. Move to your 'Home' screen and using the FM In-game Editor (Its a pen on the top right) select 'Move to other club'.  Type in your desired club (in this case Manchester United)  hit enter to bring up the list.  Select the club and hit OK,  You should see a box asking you to confirm Jose Mourinho's firing.  Click 'Yes' and Ole!!!!

I looked into this because I wanted to take fire Claude Puel at Leicester City , but the game had already done it!!! 

Archived