dafuge's FM20 challenge

30 minutes ago, yellowforever said:

Nuneaton Town - start of save update

I thought I'd just update the thread as to my progress so far. It's been a slow start, due to real life commitments and me taking ages to get to the first game every by excessively micro-managing as much as possible. Now I've got started I should be able to whizz through the games. Here's me in game.

Honestly I was suprised by the quality of player I was able to attract, and I'll attatch my transfers list to this post as I'm sure many of them will be available to anyone starting this challenge. It basically boiled down to looking at players at Premier League clubs who were set for release and under the age of 21, and then offering them 4 week trials until I could get a decent idea of what attributes they had. The one real exception to this was Giles Phillips who was transfer listed and played 26 games in League 1 the season before, so I just bit the bullet, offered him as much as I could afford and hoped he was good. 

Some decent staff editions to look out for - Mark Preece who is my assistant with good stats, and Mark Robinson who is a HOYD with a Model Professional personality. 

The team and tactics for the first game of the season were this, as we won 2-0. The media actually has us down as favourites to go up, which is bizarre but a testament to the quality of some of the players we've recruited. The question is whether they all gel in time. The one weird one was Idowu, who got annoyed from me signing Galbraith, asked to leave and so I just decided to get rid. Made a tidy profit actually, but would have preferred to keep him had he been happy.

I'll post back here at the end of my first season.

@Zilla Blitz. Here is Osbourne. Unfortunately he didn't want to renew his massive (1,400 pw!!!) contract with us. Would have needed him to half his wage.

Nice work! That sounds like a better strategy than I took. I took my Nuneaton from a predicted 22nd place to a predicted 23rd place in the three weeks I had with the team before the season started. :)

I'll have to find that Osbourne. He definitely wasn't with the team when I took over.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt do well last year, but decided again this year...

my manager;

Spoiler

1728699910_BillyDrinkwater_Profile.thumb.png.df4a3bb96bb20651bc61db25f0babad5.png

did amazing first season managed a 7th place finish and cup final appearance!

Spoiler

504200127_Margate_Competitions.thumb.png.afcb715077ce0cf8e6e04e91d4356d2b.png943635801_Margate_Fixtures.thumb.png.60ab0ac429c3aa2f2f68dd9941286a32.png67183426_Margate_Fixtures-2.thumb.png.4e14be3933b1a23e120f2156619ee294.png

had to add seats as a requirement as well as a rumoured take over.

Spoiler

139372733_BillyDrinkwater_Inbox-2.thumb.png.40b209087d4f8f6d108bd28da0a1e3bf.png1852517089_BillyDrinkwater_Inbox.thumb.png.0b8402b24755917efc620b73b7a1969c.png

media predictions for this year, hopefully a few additions should help us improve.

Spoiler

1580239153_VanaramaNationalLeague_SeasonPreview.thumb.png.b37812d4f0f4f13db088890fa76020f1.png

So i have a big problem, Just finished my latest season and finished 2nd in league two which means 3 promotions in 4 years which is great, however i keep getting sacked for not managing wage budget even though i'm 4K under my budget...

KINGSTONIAN DIARIES - Journey's in a multiverse

Yes two seasons ago, I was managing Kingstonian, took them to the Champions league final and retired. Now we return once again to Kingstonian, take over a club and actually let the chairman make all the recommendations. In other words my scouts are basically....redundant, at least for the first season. Wasn't sure how it would go, because the first time I managed the club it was quite a challenge.

This time around I was hoping to try something different, with the Chairman's Picks, as I like to call them. Surprisingly he came in with a few recommendations that totally blew me away. We started preseason with an idea of playing two systems, but now with almost half of the first season done, we are basically just playing one system and on commentary mode for quite a few matches. I plan to feature 5 shows per season on Kingstonian on Youtube, I just feel that FM20 is a lot more easier than previous editions.

Preseason took me almost 6 hours, broken intermittently by watching the telly, a meal or simply a break, the regular season is going along quite well. Unbeaten heading into November, and I am already expecting a re-rating of expectations by clubs. Still wondering if our tactical system will be able to handle it. 

This looks to be a very interesting season.

Spoiler

838846277_Screenshot2019-11-26at11_25_19PM.thumb.png.0ccd5a6d317df85c34300b09e732b48d.png

image.png.8bdc632c3429022db569d758eceb1b7c.png

Hornchurch- 2nd Season 2021-22

We started the season with six consecutive draws, which didn't seem to bode well, but we found our more winning ways after that. Going into the final four matches of the season it was a 3-way race between Dover, our bitter rival Billericay and us.

https://imgur.com/ozz7JIt

With two matches remaining, we got a huge boost when 17th place Concord defeated Dover to allow us to move into 1st place.

https://imgur.com/CcuX3gh

We promptly defeated the still celebrating Concord in our penultimate match to remain atop the table.

https://imgur.com/zZ91xVr

A disconsolate Dover (who had been top of the table most of the season) struggled to a home draw against Wealdstone, leaving only Billericay with a chance- though we held a good goal differential on them.

https://imgur.com/zWnMbfH

In the ultimate uneventful final day of the season, a waterlogged home pitch postponed our last match against already relegated Welling, and Billericay lost to guarantee us the VNS crown.

https://imgur.com/zTTWz9U

We celebrated (along with anyone who wagered on us at 45-1 odds) our going up. 

https://imgur.com/LHx1Ehq

https://imgur.com/UIqV4B5

We finished out with a win to celebrate with our fans.

https://imgur.com/IsHn0ZE

Our squad for the season:

https://imgur.com/7FqOo3E

and our Club Vision:

https://imgur.com/ucZQQEr

and our woeful financial situation:

https://imgur.com/vxN3tY8

(on a related note- we didn't receive any prize money for finishing 1st- a definite bug- which will not help our situation as we move into National play).

1170241861_buckslogo.png.010092aeaee294aed402bdcc4acdca85.png

Buxton FC 2021-22

Transfers IN | Transfers OUT | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Cups | Table | Playoffs

image.thumb.png.1ab2a98eea05f396ddfa3e9e216ea307.png

If I was happy with my first season, I'm absolutely delighted with my second!

- My second summer transfer window began with the first monetary offer for one of my players, young talented LB Alex Brown. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to sell but we needed money anyway and I knew I could re-invest it into the squad. Many transfers later, our season finally got underway with a shaky, on-and-off start stretching to the end of September. We then played very well throughout the rest of 2021, with the exception of a disappointing December. Our best result during that period was undoubtedly the 6-1 destruction of a Curzon Ashton side eventually relegated to the BetVictor Northern Premier League after an extremely disappointing season. A New Year's Day loss appeared to continue the Auld Lang Syne curse that we fell under in season 1 but we then went unbeaten right until the end of the season with 2 defeats in our final 3 games. This was enough to secure 6th place in the league, giving us a shot at the playoffs.

- The playoffs were always going to be extremely difficult. At least 2 of the maximum 3 games that we could play would be away from home - the only exception being a potential home match vs 7th placed Alfreton if they too reached the final. However, we had to get there first; our first matchup was a trip to Aggborough to face Kidderminster. Both our league games there so far have had to be postponed due to a waterlogged pitch but this one very much went ahead as we edged a very tight contest to come out 1-2 winners. Our semi-final opponents were Boreham Wood, another tricky side that we would play away from home. This one was much closer as we played the full 120 minutes before we triumphed after a dreaded shootout

The final saw us come up against South Shields, a side that we were yet to beat in 4 attempts. I didn't give us any chance at all at Mariners Park against a side that had accumulated 97 points during the regular season and only missed out on the title by 3 points to Boston United. As I expected, they came out and dominated from the offset and should've taken the lead a couple of times in the early moments of the game. However, we went into the break with a 0-1 lead and two late goals from Chippendale and De Girolamo sealed an unbelievable promotion winning victory for my side.

- Once again, we reached the FA Cup 4QR before a difficult tie - this time at home against AFC Fylde - saw us come unstuck. We did in fact take them to a replay but they stormed to victory 4-1 in that game. The FA Trophy was much more promising, however. My first game against bitter rivals Matlock was a 2-4 success and then we stunned everyone to defeat Macclesfield 0-2 away from home and put three past Boreham Wood at the Silverlands to set up a home tie with Vanarama South side Dartford. We played very well but they were simply more potent than us and took a 0-2 win to progress to the next round. Overall not bad in the cups given our opponents; hoping our automatic bye to the 4QR next season will give us a boost to reach the FA Cup Proper.

- Finances are even more of a mess now as we sit £600,000 in the red. This time I'm hoping we can get more money from the Vanarama National and perhaps get a money-spinning tie in the FA Cup if we can finally avoid the difficult draws and get a bit further. Good news is the board have increased our wage budget so we do sit below it for now, giving us some room for movement and indeed transfers/loans. 

- Youth intake was dreadful, only found 3 players worth signing. The best of these is probably Mitchell Ashton 22A, but I don't see a future for any of them unless I can be pleasantly surprised. I still have high hopes for my best player from 2021's intake but we will just have to wait and see with that one.

Don't really know what to expect from my first season in the Vanarama National. Going to aim low and simply try to survive while gaining some much needed prize money through cups. Hopefully we'll do a bit better than that but it could really go either way!

Season   League                  Position    FA Cup    FA Trophy    Europe    Notes 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-21  National League North   10th        4QR       Round 2      N/A       None
2021-22  National League North   6th         4QR       Round 3      N/A       Promoted to Vanarama National

Stalybridge Celtic end of 1st season report

board expectation was avoid relegation , final season placing 5th

won the play-off final on penalties and secured promotion at the 1st time of asking

poor performance in both FA Trophy and FA cup

won manager of the year

Roll on season 2

JhJYfvc.png

2kKhwJO.png

I4zaiRW.png

TBz1Nyk.png

Edited by gedro2

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Bamber Bridge

Image result for bamber bridge fc logo pictures

League Table - The top three were all neck and neck with ten or so games to go.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - Other than Bristol Rovers beating us home and away, we were rarely troubled.

F. A. Cup - A fabulous win on penalties away to Premier League Norwich City, after a four all draw, in a replay was the obvious highlight.  We then went out with a damp squib to Brentford in round four.

Carabao Cup - Very disappointing to lose in the second round, at home on penalties to fellow fourth tier side Mansfield Town.

Leasing.com Trophy - After winning our group, I played strong teams throughout the competition as I targeted it as a possible cup win.  Unfortunately, we lost the Southern final at home to Fleetwood Town.

Pre Season Friendlies - Not as many upset wins this year, though we did beat Rangers again.

Squad - Very strong though we may be reliant on loans.

Squad Dynamics - Everyone still loves everyone else.  Maybe lots of promotions is a good thing.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I paid my first fees for players, though sales outstrip purchases by a big margin.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Some big sales and I also cashed in sell on clauses.

Finances - Very healthy indeed.  This is purely down to player sales.

Key Players

Thibault Dewaele - Teenage Belgian striker who became the first choice selection up front, after scoring 28 goals in his 41 appearances.

Mauro Berckmans - Another teenager from Belgium, this central midfielder broke into the side this season and became a regular starter after three years at the club.

Phil Starkey - Right winger signed on loan from Liverpool for the season on transfer deadline day.  He was arguably our player of the season.

Vontae Daley-Campbell - Right back signed on loan from parent club Leicester City for the season.  Far too good for League Two.

Alec Prior - Teenage goalkeeper signed on loan from West Bromwich Albion for the season.  He had a fine season and has a big future, unfortunately elsewhere.

Next Season

Can we achieve another promotion?

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation             Qualifications           Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start Minimal      (0.25*)   None                       1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =    (0.75*) ↑ National B Licence ↑↑      6 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   6 ↑   5 ↑
2021/22  Decent ↑     (1.75*) ↑ Continental B Licence ↑↑↑ 10 ↑  10 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑   1 =   9 ↑   9 ↑
2022/23  Okay ↑       (2.50*) ↑ Continental A Licence ↑   11 ↑  11 ↑   5 =   6 =   7 ↑   5 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑   1 =  11 ↑  11 ↑
2023/24  Fairly Good ↑(2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro ↑         14 ↑  14 ↑   6 ↑   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑   1 =  13 ↑  13 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data A'sis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Basic             Poor                   Basic                 Fairly Basic     Fairly Basic       Local = (1.00*) =
2020/21    Poor =               Basic =           Poor =                 Basic =               Fairly Basic =   Fairly Basic =     Local = (1.00*) =
2021/22    Poor =               Basic =           Poor =                 Basic =               Average ↑        Fairly Basic =     Local = (1.00*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Basic =           Below Average ↑↑↑      Basic =               Adequate ↑       Average ↑          Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2023/24    Poor =               Basic =           Average ↑↑↑            Basic =               Exceptional ↑↑   Adequate ↑         Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Drawn Percentage     Loss Percentage     Goals For Per Game     Goals Against Per Game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      56        32       14       10         114              62                 +52               57.14%             25.00%              17.86%                 2.04                     1.11
2021/22      60 ↑      48 ↑      9 ↓      3 ↓       132 ↑            35 ↓               +97 ↑             80.00% ↑           15.00% ↓             5.00% ↓               2.20 ↑                   0.58 ↓
2022/23      53 ↓      36 ↓     12 ↑      5 ↑       114 ↓            44 ↑               +70 ↓             67.92% ↓           22.64% ↑             9.43% ↑               2.15 ↓                   0.83 ↑
2023/24      60 ↑      42 ↑      9 ↓      9 ↑       148 ↑            51 ↑               +97 ↑             70.00% ↑           15.00% ↓            15.00% ↑               2.47 ↑                   0.85 ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Drawn Percentage     Loss Percentage     Goals For Per Game     Goals Against Per Game     Time At Club
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          56        32       14       10         114              62                 +52                57.14%             25.00%              17.86%                 2.04                     1.11                 325 days
2021/22         116        80       23       13         246              97                +149                68.97% ↑           19.83% ↓            11.21% ↓               2.12 ↑                   0.84 ↓               690 days
2022/23         169       116       35       18         360             141                +219                68.64% ↓           20.71% ↑            10.65% ↓               2.13 ↑                   0.83 ↓             1,055 days
2023/24         229       158       44       27         508             192                +306                69.00% ↑           19.21% ↓            11.79% ↑               2.22 ↑                   0.84 ↑             1,433 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    Vanarama National League North.
2021/22    F. A. Trophy.
2022/23    Vanarama National League.
2023/24    Sky Bet League Two.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

1 x Sky Bet League Two (2023/24).
1 x Vanarama National League (2022/23).
1 x Vanarama National League North (2021/22).

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

1 x F. A. Trophy (2021/22).

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                                     Position     F.A. Cup                  League Cup      Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North                2nd       Fourth Qualifying Round       N/a         Reached third round of the F. A. Trophy.  Lost in promotion playoff final.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North                1st       Third Round                   N/a         F. A. Trophy winners.  Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League                      1st       First Round                   N/a         Reached the fourth round of the F. A. Trophy.  Promoted as champions.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                            1st       Fourth Round              Second Round    Reached the Southern final of the Leasing.com Trophy.  Promoted as champions.

Edited by DazRTaylor

311982457_FAUnited.png.c8dba5b408a5b17303d19299f1945b4a.png

FC United 2023/24 Season Review

Profile|Table|Transfers|Finances|Squad 1 2 3

Sky Bet League Two: Regular readers might remember that after last season I mentioned that things would surely slow going forward; well I was wrong. Another season, another promotion - after an impressive 3rd place finish. I will be honest, I was actually disappointed that we only finished 3rd after topping the league for a large chunk of the season. 

Things started very slowly, five league losses in the first nine league games and I was sure that we would be lucky to finish in any position that isn't in the bottom 2. How wrong I was! The following 21 league games involved 18 wins and three draws, before Doncaster finally put a stop to that run. This sent us into a comparative rough patch with 8 wins, 3 draws and 4 loses in the remaining 15 games which sent us falling from top to 3rd. If you had offered me a third place finish at the start of the season, I'd have bitten your hand off, but after a 21 game unbeaten run, I really feel a bit hard done by.

The Emirates FA Cup: We have had some run cup runs over the past few years, but this wasn't one of them. Tamworth were no match for us in the first round, as we knocked two past them for the 2-0 win. The next round saw us facing off with AFC Wimbledon, a match that we had every chance of winning. Unfortunately win it we didn't. Possession and shots were on our side, but it is goals that count and the scored one more than we did as they ran out 2-1 winners

Carabao Cup: Drawing Hull in the first round was a little tougher than I had hoped and my fears were proven correct when they took the early lead. A lead they held until the 83rd minute when Malley stepped up and put away a penalty to draw us level. Turns out penalties were the theme of the game and five of our best faced off against five of their best from the spot. Turned out we wouldn't need five as they missed 4 on their way to a 2-1 penalty shootout loss.

Round two saw us face off against an impressively inform Leed Utd at Elland Road. Turns out we aren't quite on par with the Championship elite yet and they put five passed us as they marched on to a 5-0 win

Checkatrade Trophy: This was an annoying cup run. We shared a group with Hull, Norwich Under 23s and Wrexham and with form on our side, I was sure we could go far. We didn't. Hull beat us, Norwich beat us and a win over Wrexham wouldn't be enough to see us progress any further than the group stages.

Top Goalscorer: Michael Lee was always going to win this! The young local lad scored 37 goals in 50 games to make it 89 in 103 at his boyhood club

Most Assist: Jonathan Forbes has done something no other man has done during my time in charge of FC United - beat Joe West to the crown of most assists! He might not have lived up to the heights of the previous holder, but 13 assists in 31 games isn't a bad return 

Honourable Mentions: Kieran Hughes came to me on a free last season after being released from our fellow red Manchester team, Man Utd. He didn't get too many chances last year, but a space opened up for him this time around and he did everything he could to secure that spot going forward. 36 games, 4 goals and 8 assists don't tell the whole tale of the impact he had. 

The following two players weren't especially stand out performers, but they definitely deserve a shout out  for being my first truly huge signings as FC United boss! The first was Leicester legend Jamie Vardy who joined us after being let go from Feyenoord. He went on to feature in 16 games - scoring 3 goals - in a frustrating stint at the club where he clearly was still capable but was let down by a complete lack of pace. 

He was joined in the squad by a young scarlet by the name of James Milner, who at 39 years young still had fantastic mental attributes that would sure to be a benefit to my young squad. He appeared 15 times for us before a torn abdominal muscle put an end to his season and career. 

Next Season Plans: Okay, this time I am certain that our form won't continue into League One. I won't make any predications on my league finish, but anything in the top half would be lovely. I feel like the Checkatrade is a winnable trophy for us so I will be trying hard to lift this come season end.

After some impressive years with our finances, we spent a lot of this season in the red. Turning professional, improving our training and youth facilities and increasing our stadium capacity was too much for us to handle and our figures showed. We stayed massively under our wage budget all year (50k a week spare!!), but that didn't help much, so increasing our finances need to be a priority next season

Season     League                   Position    Notes and Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    National League North    3rd         Lost in the Playoff Semi Final
2021/22    National League North    2nd         Playoff winner
2022/23    National League          1st         FA Trophy winner
2023/24    League Two               3rd

Edited by Danny_H22

On 24/11/2019 at 22:40, kingjericho said:

933385494_KingJericho_Inbox.thumb.png.6063ebbaa88123fd75ed6eff8f01f66d.png

I'm extremely sceptical about this preview. With the state of our facilities I doubt the intake will be as rosy as the preview is making it to be...

Huh, not that bad indeed :D I may use the most promising as a backup, which at least saves me one senior player's wage

1337166353_WarringtonTown_YouthCandidates.thumb.png.54ca9b333590090ed2cd45cebb29dc48.png

5103900.png.f5d5f2663f1f73fa452fa44885f6fb26.png

Warrington - Vanarama National League North - 2020/21

League - After an inconsistent start we started to climb up the table, ending the regular season with our best run of form, which nearly saw us overtake Kidderminster.

Playoffs - no issues in the semi final but... in the final we were outplayed the entire match and in the penalty shootout we missed the 5th penalty which would have given us promotion.

FA Cup - I'm very pleased with this run as we beat bigger teams and as we went on some important money entered our pockets.

FA Trophy - Barrow play in the above tier and we gave them a good run, but it was not enough.

Squad - as usual at this level the fringe players are really poor, but I have to manage the wage budget and the non-contract players can be a big help.

Transfers - ten important arrivals which catapulted our team into another level of quality.

Finances - the FA Cup prize was crucial to keep us in the black.

Career overview

Season    Division                          Position    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   Vanarama National League North    2nd

Next season

Hopefully we are not a one-season wonder team and can challenge for the title again, since I really don't want to subject my heart to the playoffs again.

Edited by kingjericho

End of Season Review

Season 2024/25

Bamber Bridge

League Table - We blew it.  We were around ten points clear of third place at one stage, but a dreadful second half of the season cost us dearly.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - We won just seven games in the last twenty two league matches, which cost the club automatic promotion.

Promotion Playoffs - We played Oxford United , who beat us on the last day of the regular season to drop us from first to third, in the semi final and it was heartbreak again.  3-1 up on aggregate with three minutes to go, we somehow lost after extra time.

F. A. Cup - A big opportunity missed.  A home defeat to MK Dons in a second round replay dumped us out.  We were drawn to play a League Two team at home in round three had we won.

Carabao Cup - A disappointing performance at home to Blackburn Rovers in round three, put paid to any hope of a cup run.

Leasing.com Trophy - Once again, we won our group, progressing to the knockout stages.  Once again, I fielded strong sides hoping to win the competition.  Once again we lost in the Southern final, this time away to Hull City.

Pre Season Friendlies - An excellent pre season with some big wins, the highlight being a comfortable two nil victory over Arsenal.

Squad - After more player sales, we are severely lacking in depth.

Squad Dynamics - The poor run of form has meant the squad are not as close as they have been in previous seasons.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I struggled to replace those who were sold.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Some big fees were received for my best players.  We raised over £10 million in player sales.

Finances - Very healthy indeed, purely down to the player sales above.  We are investing in the training & youth facilities.

Key Players

Taylor Perry - Signed last season from Wolves for a bargain £60,000.  He has come on in leaps and bounds this year.  Also very versatile and can play in a number of positions.

Tim Breach - Championship quality central midfielder signed on loan from Manchester United.  He had a fine season.

Sam Bell - Costing just £26,000 from Crystal Palace, this central midfielder has proved to be one of the best players at the club.

Nathan De Groote - Teenage Belgian left back who is too good for this league.  He has a big future, unfortunately that future will be away from Bamber Bridge.  I have already turned down numerous seven figure offers.

Darnell Fisher - Right back who arrived on a free transfer during pre season.  Was a virtual ever present.

Next Season

Promotion.  Anything less would be a disaster.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation             Qualifications           Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start Minimal      (0.25*)   None                       1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =    (0.75*) ↑ National B Licence ↑↑      6 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   6 ↑   5 ↑
2021/22  Decent ↑     (1.75*) ↑ Continental B Licence ↑↑↑ 10 ↑  10 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑   1 =   9 ↑   9 ↑
2022/23  Okay ↑       (2.50*) ↑ Continental A Licence ↑   11 ↑  11 ↑   5 =   6 =   7 ↑   5 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑   1 =  11 ↑  11 ↑
2023/24  Fairly Good ↑(2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro ↑         14 ↑  14 ↑   6 ↑   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑   1 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2024/25  Fairly Good =(2.75*) = Continental Pro =         14 =  14 =   6 =   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 =  13 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  12 =  12 =   1 =  14 ↑  14 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data A'sis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Basic             Poor                   Basic                 Fairly Basic     Fairly Basic       Local = (1.00*) =
2020/21    Poor =               Basic =           Poor =                 Basic =               Fairly Basic =   Fairly Basic =     Local = (1.00*) =
2021/22    Poor =               Basic =           Poor =                 Basic =               Average ↑        Fairly Basic =     Local = (1.00*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Basic =           Below Average ↑↑↑      Basic =               Adequate ↑       Average ↑          Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2023/24    Poor =               Basic =           Average ↑↑↑            Basic =               Exceptional ↑↑   Adequate ↑         Regional = (1.50*) =
2024/25    Basic ↑              Below Average ↑   Excellent ↑↑↑          Basic =               Exceptional =    Good ↑             Regional = (1.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Drawn Percentage     Loss Percentage     Goals For Per Game     Goals Against Per Game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      56        32       14       10         114              62                 +52               57.14%             25.00%              17.86%                 2.04                     1.11
2021/22      60 ↑      48 ↑      9 ↓      3 ↓       132 ↑            35 ↓               +97 ↑             80.00% ↑           15.00% ↓             5.00% ↓               2.20 ↑                   0.58 ↓
2022/23      53 ↓      36 ↓     12 ↑      5 ↑       114 ↓            44 ↑               +70 ↓             67.92% ↓           22.64% ↑             9.43% ↑               2.15 ↓                   0.83 ↑
2023/24      60 ↑      42 ↑      9 ↓      9 ↑       148 ↑            51 ↑               +97 ↑             70.00% ↑           15.00% ↓            15.00% ↑               2.47 ↑                   0.85 ↑
2024/25      61 ↑      32 ↓     18 ↑     11 ↑       118 ↓            64 ↑               +54 ↓             52.46% ↓           29.51% ↑            18.03% ↑               1.93 ↓                   1.05 ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Drawn Percentage     Loss Percentage     Goals For Per Game     Goals Against Per Game     Time At Club
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          56        32       14       10         114              62                 +52                57.14%             25.00%              17.86%                 2.04                     1.11                 325 days
2021/22         116        80       23       13         246              97                +149                68.97% ↑           19.83% ↓            11.21% ↓               2.12 ↑                   0.84 ↓               690 days
2022/23         169       116       35       18         360             141                +219                68.64% ↓           20.71% ↑            10.65% ↓               2.13 ↑                   0.83 ↓             1,055 days
2023/24         229       158       44       27         508             192                +306                69.00% ↑           19.21% ↓            11.79% ↑               2.22 ↑                   0.84 ↑             1,433 days
2024/25         290       190       62       38         626             256                +370                65.52% ↓           21.38% ↑            13.10% ↑               2.16 ↓                   0.88 ↑             1,796 days

Trophy Haul

2021/22    F. A. Trophy.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                                     Position     F.A. Cup                  League Cup      Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North                2nd       Fourth Qualifying Round       N/a         Reached third round of the F. A. Trophy.  Lost in promotion playoff final.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North                1st       Third Round                   N/a         F. A. Trophy winners.  Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League                      1st       First Round                   N/a         Reached the fourth round of the F. A. Trophy.  Promoted as champions.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                            1st       Fourth Round              Second Round    Reached the Southern final of the Leasing.com Trophy.  Promoted as champions.
2024/25           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                            3rd       Second Round              Third Round     Lost in the playoff semi finals.  Reached the Southern final of the Leasing.com Trophy.

Edited by DazRTaylor

njvjD5K.png

St. Ives 2029/30 Season Review

League Table    Season Review    Squad    Transfers    Finances

Well, we were overdue a step backwards. At least still comfortably away from relegation? 😅

Truth is we're not doing too badly — these 61pts would've still gotten us 10th last season — but the problems are obvious when watching the matches, perhaps underscored best by us sitting dead last in the Chances Created list. It's probably time to take the bull by the horns and make that 4-5-1 system I was planning work. At 75 goals conceded, only the bottom 3 teams have worse defensive records than us. By that metric alone, we should be relegated. That, coupled with a waning attack, doesn't make for pretty math.

Clifton broke his foot in his own testimonial 🤦‍♂️ and missed the first 3 months of the season. More concerningly than the time out itself, it has accelerated his decline and he only mustered 6 goals from over 30 appearances. I'd say that's now decidedly past his peak. As for other starting-squad players, Jackson isn't quite cutting it anymore either while Parker and Wood have retired. I'd say the transition to using only our own youth products is officially in full force.

Aim for next season: New system. Without getting relegated, please?

Season    League              Finish   Notes
2029/30   Vanarama National   15th     -
2028/29   Vanarama National   10th     FA Trophy runners-up
2027/28   Vanarama North      1st      League winners
2026/27   Vanarama North      2nd      Lost in Playoff 2nd Rnd
2025/26   Vanarama North      2nd      Lost in Playoff 2nd Rnd
2024/25   Vanarama North      2nd      Lost in Playoff 2nd Rnd
2023/24   Vanarama North      5th      Lost in Playoff 2nd Rnd
2022/23   Vanarama North      4th      Lost in Playoff 1st Rnd
2021/22   Vanarama North      9th      -
2020/21   Vanarama North      15th     -

Question RE: Facility Upgrades

Hi guys, I have been playing a similar youth only challenge - so starting as a previously unplayable side, as you would on the Dafuge challenge - and encountered a problem where my youth training facilities were meant to have been completed by 22/9/21 in game and it has reached 25/22/19 and still no update, it just says 'planning'. However when you press the toggle between 'ongoing' and 'completed' requests it appears under 'completed'.

Has anyone else had such an issue, or know why this may have happened? I can see from this thread that others have completed upgrades so now I'm doubly as confused :(

@schnauzer --- not sure if it's the same thing, but back a couple saves ago (FM15) I had an issue where my new stadium kept getting "delayed" --- I was in a rental share agreement for --- 3 years I think it was --- while stadium delays kept occurring.  Might check your news articles and see if you've gotten similar reports.

35 minutes ago, Britrock said:

Those of you motoring through the leagues, what is your best advice? I feel like I'm stuck going nowhere in the VNN with Scarborough and have taken a big step back this season. Where do you get the best free transfers or loans from? 

I'm not particularly far ahead but at the start the best place to look (imo) is youth players released by top Premier League clubs. Get them on 4 week trials instead of the time consuming scouting process.

zPq5GqD.png

Scarborough Athletic 2023/24

Just an all round waste of a season. We were 13th in the league, after a terrible start I was worried it would be worse than that but we muddled through. The squad was changed a little, we had a few free transfers and loans come in, but no one really stood out. The cups were the only glimmer of hope, reaching the 2nd round in both and even beating Tranmere in the 1st round of the FA Cup. The rest of the fixtures were up and down at best. I'm looking for a total overhaul of the squad next year, these guys have mostly run their course now.

Season review | Best XI

P1943RD.png

HITCHIN TOWN 2020/2021

So season one has finally come to an end, took a bit longer than I thought it would.  And what a eventful season it has been, leaving it to the last day of the season to survive the drop.

News Item showing Last Day Survival

Too many draws was the real problem, but the team battled away till the end, and the signing of central defender Scott Wara on a free in late January to shore up the defence was the catalyst the team needed, although I have to admit none of my transfers were a real disappointment, when available.  

Transfers

As for the rest of the competitions, the Board seemed very happy with my performance in the FA Cup, reaching the 4th Qualifying Round, losing to Torquay United.  Unfortunately the FA Vase was nothing to write home about.

Competitions

Now to work on the new contracts and find a whole new squad as I remove pretty much all players in the first team squad... 

Edited by ATW

220px-Weston-super-Mare_AFC_logo.svg.png

Season Four, 2022/2023 Vanarama National League - 2nd

Terrible end to the season as we fall from the top spot and lose in extra time in the playoff final thanks to a dodgy penalty. We also lost on penalties in the final of the FA trophy. The only good news is our finances: 9620fdaa41b486d54566ab0ee4546f5a.png

HUgLADb.png

Part of the new club vision when we got promoted was to sign 2-year contracts, so everyone will be back next year. Will be looking to improve defense if possible and probably another CM. Here are the transfers and squad stats. The board wouldn't agree to become professional, but I think we should compete for promotion again next year and hopefully they'll change their mind.

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

Bamber Bridge

League Table - There was no real loss of form, so we didn't blow it this year.  We dominated from start to finish.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - We won a lot of games as we were just too strong for everyone else.  For the first time since I arrived at Bamber Bridge, no one did the double over us.

F. A. Cup - A disaster.  We were given a very tough draw in the first round, away to Coventry City and despite playing a full strength side, we were hammered four nil.

Carabao Cup - A decent enough run, as we made it to the third round before losing a tight game at St. James' Park, by four goals to three.

Leasing.com Trophy - For the third year running we won our group and unlike the previous two seasons, we made it to the final, where we thrashed Tottenham Hotspur's Under 23's by four goals to nil.

Pre Season Friendlies - An excellent pre season campaign, with the six five defeat to Bournemouth being the most entertaining.  We beat Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea, the latter by five goals to one.

Squad - We have some quality young players, though they keep getting poached.

Squad Dynamics - Everyone still gets on with everyone else.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I did spend some money, though not a great deal as players wanted too much in wages and we are restricted by Financial Fair Play.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Some big sales as we raised over £30million in transfer fees.

Finances - With the Financial Fair Play restrictions, we have a lot of cash but I cannot spend it!  This should change in the Championship.

Key Players

Andrea Faedda - Signed on loan from Liverpool for the season, the Italian striker had a fine season, notching 27 goals in his 51 games.  He has already agreed to remain on loan next season.

Tim Breach - This was the second season on loan from Manchester United and the central midfielder was sensational, scoring 15 goals, with 8 assists in his 42 appearances.

Ian Sedgwick - Versatile defender originally signed on loan from Manchester United for the season.  His form was so good, the move was made permanent in January for only £400,000.

Kiko Julve - Teenage Finnish winger who signed on a free transfer after being on trial for two season.  A Premier League player in waiting.

Miguel Azeez - Released by Arsenal, the free transfer acquisition dominated games from midfield.

Next Season

A top half finish would be terrific.

Personal Coaching Data

2024/25  Fairly Good =(2.75*) = Continental Pro =         14 =  14 =   6 =   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 =  13 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  12 =  12 =   1 =  14 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26  Good ↑       (3.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =         14 =  14 =   6 =   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 =  14 ↑  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  12 =  12 =   1 =  15 ↑  14 =

Club Facilities

2024/25    Basic ↑              Below Average ↑   Excellent ↑↑↑          Basic =               Exceptional =    Good ↑             Regional = (1.50*) =
2025/26    Below Average ↑      Adequate ↑        State Of The Art ↑     Basic =               Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Regional = (2.00*) ↑

Season Record

2024/25      61 ↑      32 ↓     18 ↑     11 ↑       118 ↓            64 ↑               +54 ↓             52.46% ↓           29.51% ↑            18.03% ↑               1.93 ↓                   1.05 ↑
2025/26      58 ↓      43 ↑      9 ↓      6 ↓       139 ↑            46 ↓               +93 ↑             74.14% ↑           15.52% ↓            10.34% ↓               2.40 ↑                   0.79 ↓

Overall Career Record

2024/25         290       190       62       38         626             256                +370                65.52% ↓           21.38% ↑            13.10% ↑               2.16 ↓                   0.88 ↑             1,796 days
2025/26         348       233       71       44         765             302                +463                66.95% ↑           20.40% ↓            12.62% ↓               2.20 ↑                   0.87 ↓             2,166 days

Trophy Haul

2021/22    F. A. Trophy.
2025/26    Leasing.com Trophy.
2025/26    Sky Bet League One.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

1 x Sky Bet League One )2025/26).

1 x Leasing.com Trophy (2025/26).

Career Overview

2024/25           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                            3rd       Second Round              Third Round     Lost in the playoff semi finals.  Reached the Southern final of the Leasing.com Trophy.
2025/26           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                            1st       First Round               Third Round     Won the Leasing.com Trophy.  Promoted as champions.

Edited by DazRTaylor

njvjD5K.png

St. Ives 2030/31 Season Review

League Table    Playoffs    Season Review    Squad    Transfers    Finances

Switched to a 4-2-3-1 and would ya' look at that, I have half a mind to say it worked out! The playoffs didn't, of course, but I'm optimistic. I expected this to be a tough transitional year, but instead we're doing better than ever. Can't complain about that.

From a long term perspective, bagging more pts than our previous best without relying as heavily on the old guard gives me hope. I need a system that the younger players can slot into easily without us asking too much of them and this appears to fit pretty well. There's still work to do for the defenders in this regard — their ratings suffer quite a bit without two DMs sweeping the space in front of them — but that's a team balance problem that I think I can address, as opposed to the worry I used to have that the quality of our players just wouldn't be enough.

£185K in debt again, so new takeover rumors are going around. Then again if I know this chairman right, he's about to push two big cash injections mid June to shut everyone up. Riiight? ;)

Aim for next season: Playoffs.

2030/31   Vanarama National   7th      Lost in Playoff 1st Rnd

On 27/11/2019 at 13:18, DazRTaylor said:

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Bamber Bridge

League Table - The top three were all neck and neck with ten or so games to go.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - Other than Bristol Rovers beating us home and away, we were rarely troubled.

F. A. Cup - A fabulous win on penalties away to Premier League Norwich City, after a four all draw, in a replay was the obvious highlight.  We then went out with a damp squib to Brentford in round four.

Carabao Cup - Very disappointing to lose in the second round, at home on penalties to fellow fourth tier side Mansfield Town.

Leasing.com Trophy - After winning our group, I played strong teams throughout the competition as I targeted it as a possible cup win.  Unfortunately, we lost the Southern final at home to Fleetwood Town.

Pre Season Friendlies - Not as many upset wins this year, though we did beat Rangers again.

Squad - Very strong though we may be reliant on loans.

Squad Dynamics - Everyone still loves everyone else.  Maybe lots of promotions is a good thing.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - I paid my first fees for players, though sales outstrip purchases by a big margin.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - Some big sales and I also cashed in sell on clauses.

Finances - Very healthy indeed.  This is purely down to player sales.

Key Players

Thibault Dewaele - Teenage Belgian striker who became the first choice selection up front, after scoring 28 goals in his 41 appearances.

Mauro Berckmans - Another teenager from Belgium, this central midfielder broke into the side this season and became a regular starter after three years at the club.

Phil Starkey - Right winger signed on loan from Liverpool for the season on transfer deadline day.  He was arguably our player of the season.

Vontae Daley-Campbell - Right back signed on loan from parent club Leicester City for the season.  Far too good for League Two.

Alec Prior - Teenage goalkeeper signed on loan from West Bromwich Albion for the season.  He had a fine season and has a big future, unfortunately elsewhere.

Next Season

Can we achieve another promotion?

Personal Coaching Data

Club Facilities

Season Record

Overall Career Record

Trophy Haul

2021/22    F. A. Trophy.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Can u show us your tactic cause dammm

Warrington - Vanarama National League North - 2021/22

League - we struggled with consistency and our defense was very permeable, we barely scraped a playoff place.

Playoffs - our stay here didn't last long, with Gateshead completely dominating us.

FA Cup - disappointing as we never had the chance of a big pay day.

FA Trophy - an embarassing loss to a non-league team.

Squad - I'm unsure as to if the quality of this group is enough to achieve more than we did, but we are tight financially.

Transfers - only free agents once again, there's plenty of good players on a free at this level.

Finances - what was good last season now is far from good.

Career overview

2021/22   Vanarama National League North    7th

Next season

As the board's demands are higher each season, they and myself too are expecting to reach the playoffs again.

zPq5GqD.png

Scarborough Athletic 2024/25 season

We did it! Champions! We beat Chelmsford 3-1 in that title decider, then beat Chorley 2-1 on the last day of the season to wrap up the title and avoid the playoffs. It was a fairly consistent season, but there were a few bumps along the way. We started well and got 7 points clear at one point, only to fall apart for a few weeks in January and end up 7 points behind, before pulling it back together for the run in to end up top. It was probably the busiest transfer season I've had, I offered trials to every Premier League and Championship player who's contract ran out in the summer and signed every one that had League Two or better potential. At one point I didn't have a starting GK in the squad as I'd accidentally let my previous one's contract expire!

Stand out players were Ryan Davis up top, who banged in 21 league goals, Matthew Fletcher on the wings, Remi Savage (one of the few holdovers who realised his potential finally) at the back and Archie Jones on loan from Peterborough in the middle of the park.

The cups were a disappointment, out in the 3rd qualifying round for both.

The finances started really dropping this year, the board allowed me to spend a bit more on wages and the ex-Premier league guys aren't cheap so I maxed it out and we're in the red for the first time as a result.

Next season I just want to survive!

Best XI | End of season awards | Season Review | Injury Report

sccSBGM.png

Edited by Britrock

Currently holidaying. Will be picking some of the first teams I come across this year. Itching to get a good FM run after Loren then 3 years.

Almost got in the premiership with Redditch on FM 2018. Fingers crossed. 😁

End of Season Review

Season 2026/27

Bamber Bridge

League Table - An excellent campaign that saw the club promoted as runners up.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - We had a shocking start, losing our first three games before recovering.  Our form deserted us in the new year and we nearly blew promotion, despite having a ten point lead over third placed Huddersfield at one point.

F. A. Cup - A cracking cup run all the way to the semi final before losing to West Ham after extra time.  The win at Anfield over a weakened Liverpool was particularly pleasing.

Carabao Cup - A good run to the fourth round, before losing narrowly at Chelsea.

Pre Season Friendlies - For the first time, we had an unbeaten pre season, with wins over both Manchester clubs, City & United, being the highlights.

Squad - We do need more depth, though we have a solid fifteen or so players.

Squad Dynamics - Everyone still gets on with everyone.

Transfers In 1 & 2 - For the first time, I spent a sizable amount of money as I launched a promotion bid.

Transfers Out 1, 2 & 3 - Close to £60 million was raised in player sales with over half of that on one sale.

Finances - Very healthy, largely due to player sales.  We have even managed to pay for our new stadium in cash, with no loan required.

Key Players

Lluis Bezares - Spanish central midfielder signed on loan from Real Madrid.  He had a phenomenal year and I am doing everything I can to secure him for another season.

Tim Breach - Another solid season from the Manchester loanee in central midfield.  I would love to sign him permanently.

Sam Wootten - The left winger we have craved for a while.  Costing only £6 million from Manchester United, the twenty year old terrorised defences all season.

Miguel Azeez - Also a midfielder, he had a fine season.

Ryan Howell - Left back on loan from Everton, he was tremendous for the season and is someone else I would like to bring in permanently.

Next Season

Seventeenth place would be fantastic!

Personal Coaching Data

2025/26  Good ↑       (3.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =         14 =  14 =   6 =   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 =  14 ↑  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  12 =  12 =   1 =  15 ↑  14 =
2026/27  Good =       (3.25*) = Continental Pro =         14 =  14 =   6 =   6 =   7 =   5 =  13 =  14 ↑  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  13 ↑  12 =   1 =  15 ↑  15 ↑

Club Facilities

2025/26    Below Average ↑      Adequate ↑        State Of The Art ↑     Basic =               Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2026/27    Adequate ↑           Average ↑         State of the Art =     Top ↑                 Exceptional =    Exceptional =      National ↑ (2.50*) ↑

Season Record

2025/26      58 ↓      43 ↑      9 ↓      6 ↓       139 ↑            46 ↓               +93 ↑             74.14% ↑           15.52% ↓            10.34% ↓               2.40 ↑                   0.79 ↓
2026/27      55 ↓      34 ↓     11 ↑     10 ↑       119 ↓            57 ↑               +62 ↓             61.82% ↓           20.00% ↑            18.18% ↑               2.16 ↓                   1.04 ↑

Overall Career Record

2025/26         348       233       71       44         765             302                +463                66.95% ↑           20.40% ↓            12.62% ↓               2.20 ↑                   0.87 ↓             2,166 days
2026/27         403       267       82       54         884             359                +525                66.25% ↓           20.35% ↓            13.40% ↑               2.19 ↓                   0.89 ↑             2,525 days

Trophy Haul

2021/22    F. A. Trophy.
2025/26    Leasing.com Trophy.
2025/26    Sky Bet League One.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

1 x Sky Bet League One )2025/26).

1 x Leasing.com Trophy (2025/26).

Career Overview

2025/26           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                            1st       First Round               Third Round     Won the Leasing.com Trophy.  Promoted as champions.
2026/27           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                          2nd       Semi Final                Fourth Round    Promoted as runners up.

Edited by DazRTaylor

End of season update 21/22 Leiston.

A far better season than expected. Finished the season as winners (review) with just a single loss and quite a few draws. As the previous seasons I probably signed too many players having a large squad, but that also helped keeping the injuries down. A lot of the players are good for this level but the center defense is what really made the difference. Saul Milavanovic (previously Norwich) and Levi Laing (previously Arsenal) just played amazingly. It does seem a lot easier this year to sign ex PRM youth players. Like striker Harry Pitcher (also previously Norwich)

The cup runs were good. With some lucky draws it went to the 4th round in the FA, where Leeds got the upper hand in a 5-2 whooping of our meager team. The FAT was a sad exit in the Semi Finals.

Finances are good, mostly due to the Leeds game, but also since the owner is a cheap bastard. Every attempt to get anything upgraded has been turned down. Even went with a dispension, instead of upgrading the venue to league standards. For next season he decided to rent a stadium, instead of investing. 

Only thing he agreed to upgrade is my training badge, which is currently studying to Continental C.

With the current central defense on contract (for now) the areas most needing improvement are DR/DL and wingers. 

15 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Q7bMxuz.png

This goes beyond anything I believe in what should be realistic and working...
I don't get my head around it. 

And your results... i'm sorry sir, but you just seem like some save-scammer who likes to brag. :( 
If not, kudos. But could you explain me the logic behind the tactic then?

7 hours ago, OrToDaRy282 said:

This goes beyond anything I believe in what should be realistic and working...
I don't get my head around it. 

And your results... i'm sorry sir, but you just seem like some save-scammer who likes to brag. :( 
If not, kudos. But could you explain me the logic behind the tactic then?

If you have nothing to add, it is probably best you don’t add anything at all.

A save scammer?  What total and utter nonsense and very insulting to boot.  If this was true, why have I failed to gain promotion twice?  Oh, that doesn’t fit your narrative.

I know other players, including a moderator of this very forum, who has won promotion every season from the start for the last two FMs and yet you don’t criticise them.  You total and utter hypocrite.

It is comments like yours which is precisely why I walked away from the Career Forum. I am sick and tired of being accused of stuff I just don’t do.

As for the formation, 4-1-4-1 is actually quite a common formation.  Maybe you should try it.

Edited by DazRTaylor

Rld0dpt.png

Nuneaton Town Season 2020/21

Season Review - Table - Transfers - Finances - Profile - Squad

Been a long time coming! Had to pause this while I worked on my Gallardo replication tactic, but we did eventually make it up in the playoffs, beating a sturdy South Shields team 1-0 in the final with 10 men. Honestly, very happy with the results but disappointed with the process. We got promoted which was the aim, but for the life of me, I just could not get my team firing goals. Best defence in the league, 7th best attack, with only one player in the squad getting double figures in goals in all competitions. We had a poor start as it took me a while to sort everything out. It's been a while since I've played at this level, and finding out what exactly works and all that took time. Once everyone gelled, we flew up the table into the playoffs. Next season the aim is to score some goals and finish in the top half. The playoffs at this level are such a lottery so if we could just squeeze in, who knows?

njvjD5K.png

St. Ives 2031/32 Season Review

League Table    Playoffs    Season Review    Squad    Transfers    Finances

Not bad. Slowly inching our way up the table. I like it!

Clifton retired and Turner left. I was sad to see them go, especially Clifton after so many good years, but in truth neither would've gotten many minutes. I guess time comes for everyone...

Atkins had a bit of an off season. I mean he did score in the FA Trophy final — heck, he's one of few who actually likes big matches — but 12 league goals is not enough and too many came from a handful of matches we dominated. What I need is regularity. Luckily Harrison had the time of his life from AM, essentially doing the work of another striker and a playmaker, and Seeby has been contributing healthily as well. Now if only I could get all these guys to perform in the same season...

Another FA Trophy final, another loss. At least the pay is good? Shored up our finances, and it's a good thing because the board never came in with those cash injections I was anticipating. I should probably prioritize this competition to raise money for facility upgrades. Definitely feels winnable.

Aim for next season: Another go at the playoffs?

2031/32   Vanarama National   4th      Lost in Playoff 1st Rnd, FA Trophy runners-up
2030/31   Vanarama National   7th      Lost in Playoff 1st Rnd

Warrington - Vanarama National League North - 2022/23

League - I wanted to see more consistency but with an unstoppable Kettering, second place was the best we could aim for.

Playoffs - the semi final was one sided, but we fell once again in the final thanks to a 119th minute penalty.

FA Cup - we did the minimum to please the board and gather around €40k.

FA Trophy - I don't care much about this competition but we should have beat Alfreton.

Squad - definitely a better squad than last season, but some positions especially in midfield could use one or two better players.

Transfers - the usual ins-and-outs of the free agent market.

Finances - several cash injections from our board are keeping the numbers manageable.

Career overview

2021/22   Vanarama National League North    7th
2022/23   Vanarama National League North    2nd

Next season

There always seems to be a team that's way better than the rest. Until that team is us, all I can do is try not to die in the playoffs again.

1614773816_buckslogo.png.7f8f28fdca006131b09064e66634bb12.png

Buxton FC 2022-23

Transfers IN | Transfers OUT | Finances | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Cups | Table | Playoffs

1551567980_007seasonreview.thumb.png.ad3bb4800d40bf653caa26f6d53249ab.png

Interesting season review...

- Another great season for us! We only lost two games throughout August and September and that set up a very successful base for our league campaign. A few losses followed during a shaky October and our closing 2022 run wasn't brilliant but we were arguably even better in the second half of the season going into 2023, drawing game after game but very few losses. A disappointing March and April put our playoff hopes very much in doubt but a double header vs Barnet and Southport confirmed the inevitable relegation to the 6th tier for both sides and a backs-to-the-wall victory over York City at The Silverlands, coupled with Aldershot suffering a surprise defeat at the hands of Halifax Town, saw us into 7th place and an unlikely playoff spot after our first season in the Vanarama National.

- A difficult draw away to Notts County in the first round of the playoffs, but we stunned them with a 1-2 victory. We were guaranteed another away draw in the semi-finals and our opponents were Northampton Town; we took them to extra time but ultimately they were the better team and deserved to win. Another year in the Vanarama National but we superseded my expectations so overall I'm happy.

- We did pretty much as expected in the FA Cup as we beat Blyth 0-1 to reach the 1st Round. I really wanted to go far this year but we were sent to the Pirelli Stadium and so a 3-2 defeat sent us packing - not embarrassing but certainly disappointing to go out fairly early. However, we definitely made up for that disappointment in the FA Trophy. We edged out lower league opponents Biggleswade Town before consecutive 1-1 away draws and 0-0 home penalty victories over Harrogate and York saw us only two rounds away from the final. We took on Dulwich Hamlet, top of the Vanarama South at the time, and defeated them 1-0. Unfortunately for us, a 90th min penalty away at Billericay was the deciding factor in our two-legged semi final tie as we could only manage a 1-1 draw at home and got knocked out at the final hurdle. :( 

- Made yet another loss and we're over £700k in the red. Really need promotion to League 2 ASAP as there are no signs of a takeover just yet. Gonna try and arrange some friendlies vs Prem clubs to get money in the summer, however.

- Youth intake ain't even worth talking about, my best is a 2/3* PA. Awful.

Aims for next season are to build on this season's league finish and hopefully go further in the FA Cup, draw permitting.

Season   League                  Position    FA Cup     FA Trophy    Europe    Notes 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-21  National League North   10th        4QR        Round 2      N/A       None
2021-22  National League North   6th         4QR        Round 3      N/A       Promoted to Vanarama National
2023-23  National League         7th         Round 1    Semis        N/A       Playoff Semis

Edited by oohlala111

Needham Market FC.PNG

Season Review (Season Three, 2022-23)

Table / Position Graph / Squad / Finances / Transfers / Manager Attributes / Manager Character / Facilities / Annual Injuries / Competitions / Reputation / Club Vision

SUMMARY

Season Three was perhaps one of the most....miraculous....seasons I've ever had in FM.  My goal was to improve my defense this season, as that was my primary weakness, and sign a striker or two that might generate a little more scoring.  I succeeded in both areas -- completely replacing my back 4 (my center backs in particular - Jamie Bradley Green and Ed Cook -- made a huge difference, especially in aerial defense).  DL Yfeko and Dutch DR Pata did their part as well, and the four together ensured a top-4 defense for the league.  

On the other side of the pitch, I already had signed Bradbury late in the previous year, and as a target man he was tremendous.  13 League goals (and 6 assists) in 39 (2) appearances, 8 Cup goals and an assist would have put him top of our team.....last season.  However, I also signed one Tom Fielding, who was released by L2 Mansfield, to be Bradbury's partner.  Fielding put all team records to shame, netting 22 times in 35(5) appearances (good for 3rd in the league).  He added another 6 cup goals and 2 assists.  The two would pace the team to the #1 spot in league goals with a total of 79.  Sadly, it looks like we won't be able to retain the services of Fielding in the coming season, as his aspirations are a bit higher than he thinks we can achieve.

Of course, every defense and offense needs a link up, and our midfield trio of Dunk, Sakyi, and Morphew, returning from last season, teamed up for 12 goals and 24 assists of their own.  Together with a few youngsters from the first two seasons (mainly the first season), and a few rotation players added, we managed a very solid squad.

So...just how did the squad perform?  Poorly, at first.  We managed only 3 wins and a draw in our first 8 matches in August, and it was looking a bit dicey early.  But then, team cohesion started to kick in, and our tactical familiarity improved as well.  We lost two in September winning 5, and improved again in October -- this time to 6 wins and a loss.  That loss (0-2 vs Darlington), would be the last league loss we would suffer all season.  For the record, we would finish the season with 27 straight league matches without a defeat, and break a team record with 18 straight matches (all competitions) w/o a defeat.

We had a total point haul of - ONE HUNDRED AND THREE POINTS!!!!!

As I said, one of the most incredible seasons I've ever had in FM.

There are some concerns, however.  We are still deep in debt --- more than £500K and diving.  Our FAC run gave us a little reprieve, but our lush draw vs EPL Leeds did little to alleviate the situation (our packed 3K stadium for the home match netted....£50k in gate receipts).  The chairman, rather than inject any money into the club, has decided (not once, but twice), that the way to make up a £500K deficit is to reduce wage allowances (first from my starting wage budget of £4.7K/wk to £3.9K/wk, then to £3.5K/wk).  By my calculations, a savings of £1.2K/wk will make up that £500k deficit in only....415+ weeks or so!  Way to budget, chairman!  (I still wanna pretend I'm playing CKII and.....never mind....)

So....onward to the Vanarama National League we go.  At a wage budget that is bottom 4 in the VNLN.  (Update -- okay, we've gotten approved for a wage budget of £6.2k/wk for next season -- which is still likely bottom of the VNL).  Oh....and did I mention Tom Fielding?  I won't be having him again it looks like :(

Promotion / Playoffs

Playoffs?  We don't need no stinkin' playoffs!  We made top spot with...13, 14 left to play, and though Halesowen and Hereford both tried to keep close, we had secured the title with several matches left to play.  

Cup Competitions

We achieved our goals in the FAT, reaching the 2nd round.  Along the way we managed a 5-1 3QR victory over Blyth, a 2-2 draw vs Hartlepoole which lead to a 3-1 victory in the replay, before succombing to Chelmsford 3-1 (their revenge match after our FAC match earlier).

We certainly overachieved in the FAC -- 4QR was the expectaion, and we easily made it to that level with a 1-0 win over Grantham and a 2-0 win over Nuneaton Boro.  That led to perhaps the most exciting match of the season -- our first of many meetings vs Chelmsford.  This match went to penalties, after the scores were level 3-3 after regulation, and 5-5 after extra time was played.  The ref was in the mood to play as well, and his scorecard read 7-6 in the yellow card department!  The shootout was interesting, with both first takers having their shots saved.  IN the end, Chelmsford had 4 misses and we went thru to the 1st round.

This round saw us draw a very-out-of-form Newport County (L2), who were on a terrible run of form.  We, on the other hand, were just breaking into our form (our final league loss of this season would have been 3 weeks before this match), and we took advantage of Newport's frailties -- and it was Hero of the Season Fielding with a pair of goals (8, 52) giving us the winning margin despite Newport going up early in the 5th minute.

A 1st round win set us up for another matchup vs Curzon Ashton (VNLN), a team we faced several times earlier in this and previous seasons -- and despite it being away at The Thameside, we prevailed, with both strikers (Bradbury/Fielding) leading us to a 2-1 victory, and a potentially huge FAC3R draw.

And, our third round draw was big --- pitting us against EPL Leeds.  Unfortunately (for us), it was a home match, and our packed stadium of 3000 brought in a total of £50K in gate receipts --- barely a drop in the bucket compared with our debt.  And...yes...Leeds was too much for us, and we went out 3-0 without putting up much of a fight.

Oh well...onwards, and upwards!  Or, something.

Additional Details

Team of the Season

Best XI Inductees  Five new players were deemed good enough to enter the Historical Best XI -- Tom Fielding being an instant choice (and one that I expect to see on this list for quite a bit longer).  Additionally, Harvey Bradbury, Tommy Best, Jamie Bradley-Green, and Ed Cook also were inducted.

Historical Best XI

Fans Player of the Season  It wasn't quite unanimous, but Tom Fielding (22 League/6 Cup goals, along with another 6 assists, and a 7.38AvR), was the only choice in the voting, garnering 78% of the votes.  Fellow Striker Harvey Bradbury (21 goals/6 assists) got 15% of the vote, while newcomer DR Ilounga Pata got 5%.

Signing of the Season  Did I mention Tom Fielding at all??  Absolutely instrumental in our season-long run.  Okay, he ended 3rd on the league leaderboard for goals scored too!

Young Player of the Season Let's just round it out by introducing Tom Fielding as the young Player of the Season as well.

End of Season Stats -- Fielding dominated with Top Goalscorer, Highest AvR, and most PoM awards, while Morphew got most assists and Sakyi best pass completion.  On a negative side, Cook (11) got most yellow cards, while Sakyi and Yfeko tied for most red cards (1).

Youth Intake Top Graduate

Spoiler

Season 1  Karl Ward, Midfield could slot into the wide spots of my 4-4-2 and 4-1DM-3-2 Wide formations.  Rates to be better (if he reaches his potential) than my current wingers.

Season 2 GK Tommy Black was deemed the best of a very lackluster crop.  This class was so bad I took the rare (early-challenge) step of only signing 5 of the class to a youth contract.

Season 3  AM(C)/AM(R), ST(C) Marc Baxendale could potentially develop into something useful, at least for the lower levels, but I can't see a long-term future for him.

TEAM, INDIVIDUAL, AND LEAGUE RECORDS

A host of records were set or broken this year:  (* denotes ongoing record -- bold indicates record broken this year)

Spoiler

Needham Market -- Team Records

Highest League Position -- 1st in Vanarama North (2022/3) / Previous record -- 8th in Vanarama North (2021/22)

Lowest League Position -- 15th in Vanarama North (2020/21)

Most Points in a Season -- 103 (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 73 (2021/22)

Fewest Points in a Season -- 57 (2020/21)

Most League Wins in a Season -- 32 (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 20 (2021/22)

Fewest League Wins in a Season -- 15 (2020/21)

Most League Defeats in a Season -- 19 (2020/21)

Fewest League Defeats in a Season -- 7 (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 13 (2021/22)

Most League Draws in a Season -- 13 (2021/22) / Previous Record -- 12 (2020/21)

Fewest League Draws in a Season -- 7 (2023/23) / Previous Record -- 12 (2020/21)

Most League Goals in a Season -- 79 (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 73 (2021/22)

Fewest League Goals in a Season -- 48 (2020/21)

Highest Attendance -- 3000 (vs Leeds, FAC3R, 31 Dec 2022) / Previous Record -- 884 (vs Bost Utd, VNLN, 6 Mar 2021)

Highest Gate Receipts -- £47.67K (vs Leeds, FAC3R, 31 Dec 2022) / Previous Record -- £10.23K (vs Maidon & Tiptree, FAC2QR, 19 Sept 2020)

Average Attendance -- 416 (2020/21)

Lowest Attendance -- 286 (vs Halesowen (H), VNLN, 31 Aug 2021) / Previous Record -- 301 (vs Matlock, VNLN, 17 Apr 2021)

Biggest Win -- 5-1 (vs Blyth (H), FAT3QR, 19 Nov 2022) / Previous Record -- 4-0 (vs Scarborough Athletic (H), VNLN, 12 Feb 2022)

Biggest Defeat -- 1-5 (vs Harrogate (A), VNLN, 26 Dec 2021) / Previous Record -- 2-4 (vs Merthyr (A), VNLN, 20 Oct 2020)

Highest Scoring Match -- 5-5 (vs Chelmsford (H), FAC4QR, 15 Oct 2022) / Previous Record -- 4-5 (vs Brackley (A), VNLN, 27 Nov 2021)

Highest Scoring League match -- 4-5 (vs Brackley (A), VNLN, 27 Nov 2021) / Previous Record -- 4-2 (Vs Tamworth (H), VNLN, 29 Aug 2020)

Most Matches Won in a Row -- 7 (4 Jan - 19 Feb 2022) / Previous Record -- 3 (19 - 26 Sept 2020)

Most Matches w/o Losing -- 18 (10 Jan - 22 Apr 2023) / Previous Record -- 15 (4 Jan - 16 Apr 2022)

Most Matches Lost in a Row -- 4 (15-25 Aug 2020)

Most Matches w/o Winning -- 5 (20 Sept - 4 Oct 2021) / Previous Record -- 4 (15-25 Aug 2020)

Most Matches w/o Scoring -- 3 ( 13-27 Feb 2021)

Most Matches w/o conceding -- 5 (7 Feb - 4 Mar 2023) / Previous Record -- 3 (19-26 Sept 2020)

Needham Market - Individual Records

Most League Goals by a Player -- 38 -- Luke ingram

Most Overall Goals by a player -- 28 -- Tom Fielding (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 18 -- Harrison Nee (Coventry) (2021/22)

Most League Appearances by a player -- 335* (Kieran Morphew) / Previous Record -- 303* (Kieran Morphew)

Most League Goals by a Player -- 22 -- Tom Fielding (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 16 (Harrison Nee (Coventry) (2021/22)

Highest Average Rating -- 7.23 (Harrison Nee (Coventry) (2021/22) / Previous Record-- 7.11 -- Connor Barret (2020/21)

Youngest Player -- Thomas Quinn -- 16y209d (vs Altrincham (A), VNLN, 24 Apr 2021)

Oldest Player -- Harrison Dunk -- 32y 4d (vs Chelmsford (H), VNLN, 22 Apr 2023) / Previous Record -- Marcus Garnham -- 31y 11d (vs Blyth (H), VNLN, 26 Dec 2020)

Fastest Goal -- Harrison Nee -- 13 s (vs Darlington (A), VNLN, 16 Apr 2022) / Previous Record -- Luke Ingram -- 1m45s (vs Southport (H), VNLN, 16 Jan 2021)

Most goals in a Match -- 3 -- Harrison Nee (3-2 vs Kettering (H), VNLN, 29 Jan 2022) / Previous Record -- 2 -- Jack Stevens (4-2 vs Tamworth (h), VNLN, 28 Aug 2020)

Most goals in a League Match -- 3 -- Harrison Nee (3-2 vs Kettering (H), VNLN, 29 Jan 2022) / Previous Record  --  2 -- Jack Stevens (4-2 vs Tamworth (H), VNLN, 28 Aug 2020)

Most Assists in a Season  -- 13 -- Kieran Morphew (2021/22) / Previous Record -- 6 -- Jack Stevens (2020/21)

Must Shutouts in a season -- 23 -- Ryan Hall (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 19 -- Ryan Hall (2021/22)

Most PoM Awards -- 9 -- Tom Fielding (2022/23) / Previous Record -- 6 -- Jesurun Rak Sakyi (2021/22)

Youngest Goalscorer -- Warren Saberton -- 17y 236d (vs Chorley (A), VNLN, 19 Feb 2022) / Previous Record -- Jack Stevens -- 18y44d (vs Farsley (A), VNLN, 8 Aug 2020)

Oldest Goalscorer -- Harrison Dunk -- 31y 341d (vs Soutport (A), VNLN, 25 Mar 2023) / Previous Record -- Harrison Dunk -- 30y 307d (vs Chorley (A), VNLN, 19 Feb 2022)

The Rest of England

Spoiler

Promoted from the Regional Premier Divisions

Hayes & Yeading, Salisbury, Chippenham, Boreham Wood, Hendon, King's Lynn, Guiseley, Nuneaton Boro

LEAGUE WINNERS (Promoted / Relegated)

EPL:  Liverpool (Crystal Palace, West Ham, Huddersfield)

Championship:  Leicester (Leicester, Burnley, Brighton / Milwall, Brentford, Charlton)

League One:  Hull (Hull, Rotherham, Wigan / Burton, Scunthorpe, Shrewsbury, Colchester)

League Two:  Crewe (Crewe, Chesterfield, Oldham, Exeter/ Carlisle, Stevenage)

Vanarama National League:  Bolton (Bolton, Dag & Red / AFC Telford, Bromley, Eastleigh, Tamworth)

Vanarama national North : Needham Market (Needham Market, Darlington / Scarborough Athletic, Lowestoft, Southport, Gloucester)

Vanarama national South:  Dover (Dover, Ebbsfleet / Folkestone, Hampton & Richmond, Truro, Margate)

CUP WINNERS

English FA Cup:  Liverpool (vs Man City --- they're back!!!)  **Needham Market overachievers**

Carabao Cup:  Liverpool (Vs Man City ---sheesh--- will someone stop this????)

Community Shield:  Liverpool (vs Man Utd)

Leasing.com Trophy: Arsenal U23s (vs Hull)

English FA Trophy: Aldershot (vs Barnet)

EURO QUALIFICATIONS

Champions Cup Group Stage:  Arsenal (Euro Cup winners), Liverpool (EPL Winner), Man Utd (EPL 2nd Place), Man City (EPL 3rd Place)

Euro Cup Group Stage:  Chelsea (EPL 5th Place), Tottenham (EPL 6th Place)

Euro Cup II Playoff:  AFC Bournemouth (EPL 7th Place)

CONTINENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS

Man Utd -- Won European Super Cup (vs OL)

Everton -- Eliminated from Euro Cup First Knockout Round  (by Club Brugge)

Chelsea -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Second Knockout Round (by Arsenal)

Man City -- Eliminated from Champions League Quarter Final (by Paris SG)

Liverpool -- Eliminated from Champions League Quarter Final  (by Tottenham)

Man Utd  -- Eliminated from Champions League Semi-Final (By Paris SG)

Tottenham  -- Eliminated from Chapions League Semi-Final (by A. Madrid)

Arsenal  -- Won Euro Cup (vs Sevilla)

What's Next

Season Four -- Vanarama National League, and yet another need to escape the trap that is the playoffs.  I don't expect much from this first season.  I'm hoping we can keep free of relegation, but it will be a tough ask.  Finances are still terrible, and I feel I'm going to have problems attracting talent in key areas.  IN particular, I need to find a replacement for Striker, PoY, FPoY, Leading GoalScorer, YPoY, (etc. etc.) Tom Fielding.  Hopefully I can attract some attention with the exploits of last season.  I really could use another cup run, but that will be secondary to survival.  I'm satisfied my defense can handle the VNL (at least to the degree of keeping us out of serious trouble), but I think I'll need some more firepower in the middle and up front.

If I"m lucky, my chairman will sell out and clear our debt, maybe give at least a little transfer budget to play with...a little extra salary will help too.  (Debt is now close to £1M, as we just took a £350K loan to upgrade the stands (assumed to VNL standard) -- which isn't really adding anything.  So far the board has refused linking to a parent club (don't want us to rely on loan players), nor even an extra coach.

On a positive note --- VNLN Signing of the Season Tom Fielding has just resigned!  We have a chance for the coming season!

Career Overview

Season                      Team                                    League                            League Position(Predicted)              FAT           FAC        JPT        LC      UEFA      CL

• Spoiler

2020/21          Needham Market          Vanarama North                              15(23)                             1rd         3QR

2021/22          Needham Market          Vanarama North                                8(23)                             3QR        4QR

2022/23          Needham Market          Vanarama North                                1(20)                                2R           3R

Edited by G_D_K