FM20 Out of stock

Hello,

After a week of staying home and playing Fm thought of buying a copy as I will probably be staying home a lot more.

Problem, none of the websites seem to have FM in stock, is this an issue with high demand following the free to play week? When can I expect stocks to be replenished?

Hilarious, how can a digital product sell out? Oh Boy...  :D

Maybe your Food Supermarket sells also Software on Discs in some Corner and you be able to get one there?

It seems E-Bay has some, they probably will send you the Key if you ask them...search for "Football Manager 2020 UK" atm they have 5...

Edited by Etebaer

I looked at it in my usual Shops and they did indeed have it unavailable atm - and i never buy from Steam as you have to pre purchase Store Credits at a fixed amount that never fits the actual Price of a game and usually they are more expensive anyway.

Edited by Etebaer

13 minutes ago, Etebaer said:

I looked at it in my usual Shops and they did indeed have it unavailable atm - and i never buy from Steam as you have to pre purchase Store Credits at a fixed amount that never fits the actual Price of a game and usually they are more expensive anyway.

That’s not true,  you can pay on steam as you would on any website

21 minutes ago, Etebaer said:

As @barsiem wrote, you can use it as a normal online store. I pay on steam with my paypal account, not in store credits or anything else.

22 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I too was going to purchase after this free to play trial

It was £17.99, digital download on CD Keys, now they've bumped it up to £35

If anyone knows of a digital download of the game for £20 then please let me know

Well, even physical copies are digital download really, given it requires Steam.

Argos has it for £19.99 right now - https://www.argos.co.uk/search/football-manager-2020/?clickOrigin=searchbar:term:football+manager+2020

vor 3 Stunden schrieb XaW:

As @barsiem wrote, you can use it as a normal online store. I pay on steam with my paypal account, not in store credits or anything else.

And when i bought something for 4,49 Euros it did not let me pay with PayPal and i have since 51 Eurocent waiting for...whatever.

Well, i have to clarify this, i could not buy that product per PayPal and had to buy storecredit per PayPal to buy that product with the Store Credits eventually - i dont know if seller can chose the available payment options in Steam.

I have bought nothing since then as there were no attractive offers anyway and i buy whatever i can on GoG.com where it is my property instead of a camouflaged rent or worse like everywhere else.

Usually i make payments per Paypal as nobody else has to know my data and it is easy to keep an eye on it.

11k till FM2020 breaks the concurrent Player mark of 200k btw...come on - you can do it!

Edited by Etebaer

2 hours ago, Etebaer said:

And when i bought something for 4,49 Euros it did not let me pay with PayPal and i have since 51 Eurocent waiting for...whatever.

Well, i have to clarify this, i could not buy that product per PayPal and had to buy storecredit per PayPal to buy that product with the Store Credits eventually - i dont know if seller can chose the available payment options in Steam.

I have bought nothing since then as there were no attractive offers anyway and i buy whatever i can on GoG.com where it is my property instead of a camouflaged rent or worse like everywhere else.

Usually i make payments per Paypal as nobody else has to know my data and it is easy to keep an eye on it.

11k till FM2020 breaks the concurrent Player mark of 200k btw...come on - you can do it!

Hmm... didn't know that was possible. I've always bought things through paypal directly, not via the steam wallet. I actually bought FM20 through steam, and that was with paypal, so at least here in Norway that works.

12 hours ago, Etebaer said:

no you can just pay the price of the via paypal, skrill or direct from your bank 

vor einer Stunde schrieb thehig2:

no you can just pay the price of the via paypal, skrill or direct from your bank 

As i said - the product i bought did not offer PayPal Payment though i dont know why not...i have bought other stuff b4 that via Payal from Steam so it may have been the Seller making certain payment options unavailable i guess...

10 hours ago, Etebaer said:

As i said - the product i bought did not offer PayPal Payment though i dont know why not...i have bought other stuff b4 that via Payal from Steam so it may have been the Seller making certain payment options unavailable i guess...

Is that because you were using a dodgey key seller.

If you use steam directly the payment methods dont alter

@udubrdx - I provided a link to a large number of different digital key stores that you can peruse at your leisure to find the best deal. That's what you asked for, and googling for the best deals is the best choice. There's no need to call people names.