When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

I have no idea how to do that. They have me laughing out loud. My wife has now called me a nerd and I have explained to my two lads that BETA release day is like a new map on their beloved fortnite times a million.....they don't get it. I am beginning to wonder if they are my kids to be honest!

My daughters think they are getting a beta father ... Haha, joke's on them 

5 minutes ago, thech1mp said:

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

BIG LOVE for you man.

We will be back here next year.

SKA Khabarovsk is also on my list

6 minutes ago, PitchPosh said:

Anyone else getting neck pains from going back and forth between checking their Steam library and this thread?

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, thech1mp said:

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

We love you too 🥰🙏🥰669538998_tenor-2020-11-09T122640_484.gif.d683a3ba95f9f3f452da8a300e0d8b0b.gif

1 minute ago, MAMRICCA said:

This thread will probably be better than the beta itself and that is not an insult to the beta, it has been an honour to be waiting with you guys

Oh, just you wait for the beta feedback thread and people decrying the match engine 15 minutes in. That's when the real fun starts!

giphy.gif

Just now, Zemahh said:

Oh, just you wait for the beta feedback thread and people decrying the match engine 15 minutes in. That's when the real fun starts!

giphy.gif

You don’t do the speculation thread and the feedback thread... it’s one of the other, like a twix, you gotta pick a side

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

BIG LOVE for you man.

We will be back here next year.

SKA Khabarovsk is also on my list

Cheers and good luck with them and I am going to try and get my arse on here more, probably begging for links to obscure Russian team kitpacks.