Full fat beta , any recommendations of how to play on iPad?

Well, if you could remote control your computer from the iPad in any way, that could do it? I haven't explored the options to do it, but it could be possible for all I know...

45 minutes ago, steam just is said:

Hi All

keen to play after early feedback. Much prefer gaming on my iPad at my age and all the responsibilities! Can anyone recommend how to stream the game onto my tablet. It’s an iPad Pro so,should work well.

Don't know if it is a option to you, but why don't play the FMT version for IOS?

i'm sure it would run much smoother, because it's optimize for that platform.

15 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Don't know if it is a option to you, but why don't play the FMT version for IOS?

i'm sure it would run much smoother, because it's optimize for that platform.

Cheers Keyzer I’ve done that for a few years now but started to pine for the full game. The missus wouldn’t be a fan of me sitting up in bed with laptop so it’s got to be a tablet. I’ll stick with FMT. if the ME is back to its best I’ll love the game either way.

18 minutes ago, steam just is said:

Cheers Keyzer I’ve done that for a few years now but started to pine for the full game. The missus wouldn’t be a fan of me sitting up in bed with laptop so it’s got to be a tablet. I’ll stick with FMT. if the ME is back to its best I’ll love the game either way.

the missus wouldn't be a fan no matter what... just get a laptop, install steam and get the full game...at-least you'll get the full experience, with some buds in your ears of course lol

1 hour ago, steam just is said:

Hi All

keen to play after early feedback. Much prefer gaming on my iPad at my age and all the responsibilities! Can anyone recommend how to stream the game onto my tablet. It’s an iPad Pro so,should work well.

I do this a lot, I use Teamviewer on the Ipad and remote into my computer then using windowed mode FM it allows me to play the full game.  it works really well. 
I also use Anydesk to access my computer remotely as well. 

9 minutes ago, FreddyGuarin16 said:

I do this a lot, I use Teamviewer on the Ipad and remote into my computer then using windowed mode FM it allows me to play the full game.  it works really well. 
I also use Anydesk to access my computer remotely as well. 

So if I download anydesk as an app and onto my laptop it will give touch screen playability on iPad. That sounds great Freddy

Just now, steam just is said:

So if I download anydesk as an app and onto my laptop it will give touch screen playability on iPad. That sounds great Freddy

I think i found Teamviewer better for ipad.. and Anydesk for android  but teamviewer allows you to use your finger like the mouse pointer etc  Basically it allows me to play in bed when the wife is asleep and i want to get 'an early night' 

@Djdanj89sorry to pick on you on anyone else who might be able to help. I’ve never found steam support to be that good. Another question.

My laptop has low graphics capabilities but shows the matches reasonably well. This isn’t transferring onto the iPad pro which is laggy and blurred. Anything I can do to optimise?? 

cheers!

59 minutes ago, steam just is said:

@Djdanj89sorry to pick on you on anyone else who might be able to help. I’ve never found steam support to be that good. Another question.

My laptop has low graphics capabilities but shows the matches reasonably well. This isn’t transferring onto the iPad pro which is laggy and blurred. Anything I can do to optimise?? 

cheers!

Run the graphics at lower settings.