[WIP] [FM21] England down to Level 11

9 hours ago, calvg said:

Personal choice ? or them are the rules im trying to add B teams in my edit and getting stuck as they dont promote from inactive leagues to active ones wondered if your stopping this with an advanced rule

They’re National League System rules, the last reserve team at Level 9 was Brackley Town Saints, but they folded over the summer. The reserve teams at Level 10 can’t get promoted.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Messi

Can you please add my girlfiends late dad who passed 2 weeks ago to the Sandbach Utd coaching staff as a goalkeeper coach, he worked as a uefa A qualified coach and Sandbach Utd was his last club.

I would be really happy if you could do this please.

He was at Stoke City, Northwich Vics as well as macc Town 

Andrew Kimber Aged 61 Loved and missed 

Thank mate

4 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Getting close to having all the Level 11 Leagues Complete but i still have alot of other work to do.

Thanks for the daily updates, make sure you give yourself a couple days off over the holidays so you can relax. Really looking forward to playing this :)

All clubs at Level 10 made semi-pro.

Contract types for players & staff done all the way down to Level 11.

Local cup fixtures done (so dont clash with other competions) & neutral stadium added for the Final of the local cup competions. (was set to national stadium by default) kick off times set to 19:45 for night matches.

Missing kits added all the way down to Level 8.

Added missing kits to 10 of 20 Level 10 Leagues now.

Attendances done all the way down to Level 9 + Level 11 (some have none set at all and some have attendances set at 10,000)

I think all data down to Level 9 + Level 11 is fully complete now.

Just the 10 remaining Level 10 Leagues to do the missing kits for, + the facilities & attendances to do at Level 10.

I think in about another 3 days time i will be adding the Leagues to the structure and create the rules for them, promotion/relegation, playoffs, league boundaries etc etc.

On 18/12/2020 at 20:59, postman123 said:

Hi Messi

Can you please add my girlfiends late dad who passed 2 weeks ago to the Sandbach Utd coaching staff as a goalkeeper coach, he worked as a uefa A qualified coach and Sandbach Utd was his last club.

I would be really happy if you could do this please.

He was at Stoke City, Northwich Vics as well as macc Town 

Andrew Kimber Aged 61 Loved and missed 

Thank mate

You could add this in yourself when the file is finished.

10 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

All kits now done.

Attendances, 10 more Leagues to do.

Just curiosity but i have seen that you exchange messages sometimes with Dan here on the forum and i wonder why don't you combine your powers together... Just wondering! Amyway wish you happy Holidays

All attendances now done.

Winter ball added to all competitions.

FA Cup redone to include most Level 10 teams.

Promotion & Relegation done between National League North/South & regional Premier Divisions (not correctly though, just for me to enable me to verify the rules)

Here is a few images of how it is looking so far.

Capture.thumb.JPG.334370ddf8731e6c7941dd59cc5f6061.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.5dc1698d39263309261c6260c66aa4fd.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.2121b9599c9f829b15c9272c78733a33.JPG

Capture3.thumb.JPG.93ee399337823083e15eed2131cc4668.JPG

Capture4.thumb.JPG.88c9ea6fbd51b4726cfa3f7dc6f86603.JPG

Capture5.thumb.JPG.c90dc977807191dd0a8eb1b4bfde041b.JPG

Capture6.thumb.JPG.4f6f8816c63b9cf97834b782e785677f.JPG

Ivan.thumb.JPG.ec4d3034e47654eecee32a2fbc4fe043.JPG

Ivan1.thumb.JPG.17afd0bbb08f45bdfda59ebd642d1b92.JPG

Ivan2.thumb.JPG.7dad0d75b566de9af6746036976e2d5e.JPG

23 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Im having real trouble trying to get the rules to verify at Level 8

I know what you mean, creating my own level 10 db and I am leaving the promotions/relegations until last as it looks like a nightmare with the step 5 & 6 restructure for next year.

Maybe that is what it is, i have not got all the promotion relegation places in place yet.

I have done all the way down to the Level 9 for the 1st season, currently adding the leagues in for after the 1st season.

the error occurs in 2022 so maybe it is because there is alot of teams missing from leagues after the 1st season.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Im having real trouble trying to get the rules to verify at Level 8

I’d hold back on the updated leagues for 2021-22 and beyond, looks like leagues below and including Level 7 will be postponed for a few more weeks which may delay the restructuring and we might not get a full season. As I keep on saying, focus on this season before doing anything else.

Appreciate your work messi!

I wonder if you add lower leagues to the original advanced rules or just add them to basic rules?

Because adding lower leagues to basic rules may cause advanced features missing, for example, National League South will keep 21 teams all the time, besides, promotion / relegation teams below lev.7 get into wrong regions.

Sorry I just read the whole post, now I have a new question: How did you solve with the error when it comes to verifying the advanced rules? Even the vanilla rules show error like:967103459_2021-01-03134924.png.919d0500665a52a6116e3a3640433646.png

Sorry for my poor English, hope you can understand it ;)

Edited by D3BU9
add pic

6 hours ago, postman123 said:

Hi Messi,

Did you manage to figure out the error ?

I dont think i can sort it and make it work how i want it to work.

I am however still working on putting a file out if i can get it to work, Vanarama national/north & south will return to 24 teams after the 1st season,

10 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I dont think i can sort it and make it work how i want it to work.

I am however still working on putting a file out if i can get it to work, Vanarama national/north & south will return to 24 teams after the 1st season,

What do you mean for level 6 to return to 24 teams? They’ve never had 24 teams before, it’s always been 22.

Still having no luck getting it verified beyond Level 8.

This is the error im getting but i dont understand why as i have checked both sets of rules at Level 9 & 10 and cant see any problems.

Im getting a bit frustrated now with it and dont know if i will ever be able to fix it.

Capture.thumb.JPG.60e55cb459645e242cab1c2060e88050.JPG

6 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Still having no luck getting it verified beyond Level 8.

This is the error im getting but i dont understand why as i have checked both sets of rules at Level 9 & 10 and cant see any problems.

Im getting a bit frustrated now with it and dont know if i will ever be able to fix it.

Capture.thumb.JPG.60e55cb459645e242cab1c2060e88050.JPG

You’re not adding a 30th promotion place to the rules as you’ve got 30 relegation places.

31 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

You’re not adding a 30th promotion place to the rules as you’ve got 30 relegation places.

But i have checked several times and counted them individually too, i just cant figure out why it is wrong

I checked they are using flexible format rules too.

Edited by lionel messi

28 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

But i have checked several times and counted them individually too, i just cant figure out why it is wrong

Send me your file via DM and I’ll have a look this afternoon for you.

47 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Upload your file - i can take a look also.