[FM21][SKIN] Show your Skin and Inspire

TCSSkin

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/11/2020 at 00:21, Loda said:

This is going to take a few months, may struggle to complete it for 2021 due to work commitments.

The match screens are going to be a killer but I think there's potential for it to fit really well with the 2006 theme if I do it right. 

Unsure what to do with newer screens where there's no 2006 reference, just going to wing it for now whilst trying to keep it relatively minimal. 

Screenshot (2145).png

Screenshot (2147).png

Screenshot (2146).png

Really excited for this!! Im the same, I don't really like the new skins, miss the older skins just like this one. Excited for this skin 

15 hours ago, Barkermush said:

I always prefered the original FM style skins (FM05 - FM07) so just tweaked the base dark skin abit.

skin.jpg

skin1.jpg

skin2.jpg

skin3.jpg

skin4.jpg

Really love the look of this skin. Is it available for download by any chance mate?

Could really do with figuring out how to add the team colour back to the title bar, I think it looks so bland on FM21 without the team colours and only the small icon thing.

Update 3 of my skins Base Dark and Base Purple, with a lot of help for editing panels, with elements for other skins and and a lot of trial and error.

There is only one thing left for me that is missing but that i can't do it for now

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The only thing that is missing is, in this panel the "get scout/report" button on the bottom of the panel. I already talk to the creator and he have explain to me how to do it but i'm very dum and every time i try to do i trully f**k the entire panel.

Apart from that, when the base light skin arrives i'm gonna apply all this in it.

As I mentioned, I have no intention of launching skins as they contain a lot of work from others and, for me, it would be disrespectful for them and their work. I've done this in the past and I regret doing it. Only now do I realize that skinning involves a lot of work. To do this (which is nothing special and almost nothing original of mine) I didn't play for two days. I wonder if I had to create everything from scratch without anyone having to say where to look for this and that, copy this or replace this with this. It is a lot of work and they have all my respect and consideration.

So, thank you very much for all the help, teaching, patience and I hope you continue to do so.

Be safe and be good.

Em 05/12/2020 em 11:56, PequenoGenio disse:

spacer.png

Fantastic skin, congrats! Those sidebar icons and the font choice are beautiful.

Em 06/12/2020 em 15:46, ElTugaDiablo disse:

18451a75b3b25c3ad6e51de77653276c (1).jpg

Congrats as well! What you've done on the scoreboard and clock is eye-catching.

4 hours ago, noleafwilen said:

Looks....really good i think...

credits: OPZ Elite 2021 skin

Cut-Out faces

ESS Logos v5

Metallic Logos

Various Backgrounds

Various Flags/Logos/Pictures

+60GB of stuff

From OP.

This thread serves it's purpose to inspire other skinmakers and/or show off your hard work, not the skin that you're currently using. If you're using another skin as a base, please credit and link the skin.

33 minutes ago, noleafwilen said:

Well, the intention is not to credit me , as the hard work is not from me, but to inspire and show the work from anothers like me that like all the wonderfull stuff that are made to this game we all love...thats it.

I get that. Unfortunately we've had incidents before (back in 2019 I think) where people were posting other peoples skins (I think it might have been mine actually haha) and it led to a massive kerfuffle with a bunch of confusion, so we chose to just keep it to creators to prevent future incidents.

3 hours ago, a31632 said:

This is for informational purposes only, no release on any site. "Champions League 2021 skin" made for my personal use. Implemented the scoreboard selector just now (prior just EPL scoreboard). Tactics screen is "in game" not the regular" tactics screen.  Still working on some skinning projects for additional animations/panels on the go LOL

I know......showcasing beating City with 3-0 too. :lol:

275630013_Screenshot(304).png.390db1ae15e0976ed8898a912f4dbdbb.png410711997_Screenshot(305).png.2657d9a8f6c01aab0048c814b0c8a65c.png688829284_Screenshot(307).png.e4b40d4b2dec9cf2074efac1d4c47e15.png272977814_Screenshot(308).png.49ed0eadd475f5d0846b45632e0f1810.png889671052_Screenshot(309).png.cefac9048d500d9eea55d223cf2bb2d5.png333012641_Screenshot(310).png.fcf2b9e6d5eae629af41925668cf422d.png336698136_Screenshot(312).png.27d6b36fc4196c01f5b1233038b5edad.png36255908_Screenshot(316).png.c6e3ee79344907e5c38e3e0b5a28bfa7.png

Please, can you help me to create the scoreboard selector on FM20 Skin?

11 minutes ago, tractor76 said:

Please, can you help me to create the scoreboard selector on FM20 Skin?

There are already threads here on this subject. Besides some minor graphic issues the scoreboards should work with the existing code in 2019 and 2020 versions. Some advice in the threads about using different font code (fontxml instead of xml just comes to mind here right away) otherwise also some scoreboard colour issues, but all minor. The problem is not so much to get the scoreboards to show, but how to implement it perfectly in a specific skin.

The maker (Jovovich) created it specifically for the base skin to avoid having to give advice on every individual skin implementation.

Alternative tactics lay-out during match, has a tabbed container showing a WIDE tactics screen and a "match team squad panel" on the second tab, see screenshots. I guess all a matter of personal preference, some prefer the "one screen" others the "tabbed version"

397722025_Screenshot(319).thumb.png.a30a86dc422dd14944aeb696e9e11960.png17106927_Screenshot(320).thumb.png.60019931887faafefefe906be4c91c13.png 

3 hours ago, HarryBrownUnited said:

I`m back to Football Manager after 3`s break. So some screenies from my FM - based on my old FM18 skin Nocturno:

spacer.png

What did you have to do to make the next opponents logo show up in the processing calendar part? I'm wanting to do something similar but have no idea where to start? Presumably you also had to make that bar more transparent so they would show behind the writing? 

spacer.png

This is mine. Credit to @michaeltmurrayuk for his base dark (fm20) skin, @Wells for his colored header, and @stevemc for his stadium backgrounds.

Few things left that I would like to have is Instant result button (can't figure out how to enable just that), I would like to separate the club logo and player face (there is plenty of room there), and I'm waiting for match screen mods. Otherwise I really like this.

Edited by Firehouse

On 12/12/2020 at 06:14, a31632 said:

This is for informational purposes only, no release on any site. "Champions League 2021 skin" made for my personal use. Implemented the scoreboard selector just now (prior just EPL scoreboard). Tactics screen is "in game" not the regular" tactics screen.  Still working on some skinning projects for additional animations/panels on the go LOL

I know......showcasing beating City with 3-0 too. :lol:

410711997_Screenshot(305).png.2657d9a8f6c01aab0048c814b0c8a65c.png

Really like this pre-match line up screen - have you managed to get it for each game or edited the line up overview panel that only appears for big games?  As you mentioned no release would be good if you're happy to share the panle/graphic files for this bit in particular? Had struggles doing much with it myself! 

On 05/12/2020 at 15:56, PequenoGenio said:

Update 3 of my skins Base Dark and Base Purple, with a lot of help for editing panels, with elements for other skins and and a lot of trial and error.

There is only one thing left for me that is missing but that i can't do it for now

spacer.png

This looks great! How did you get the stadium picture to show up for the upcoming fixture? I think that's a great addition.

On 28/11/2020 at 20:54, wkdsoul said:

Not done much cant really be arsed right now.. so working off my left over personal one from last year...

1046436243_FootballManager202023_10_202014_26_57.thumb.png.7f865c3f984e2e4a9a31be681d4d5b33.png 701614717_FootballManager202126_11_202020_58_49.thumb.png.6d81dffb7b011ed761d7d1743098dde6.png 

2125147920_FootballManager202126_11_202021_40_37.thumb.png.4f6222d8a3bd7cca2cf0f7b6dcb91108.png

Apologies if you've answered this elsewhere but I couldn't see it - are you going to be releasing this? It's amazing.

10 hours ago, Watson156 said:

What did you have to do to make the next opponents logo show up in the processing calendar part? I'm wanting to do something similar but have no idea where to start? Presumably you also had to make that bar more transparent so they would show behind the writing? 

Find and try to edit file   panels/widgets/training schedule session calendar match widget

On 13/12/2020 at 17:39, wkdsoul said:

Nah, prob not. doubt i'll ever finish it, 

@wkdsoul

It would be nice If you tell or share which kind of attribute pairings you used for the new analyser panels cause I like the way you categorized attributes and It would be nice to implement them in my own analysers too.

Edited by QP

20 horas atrás, Toin disse:

This looks great! How did you get the stadium picture to show up for the upcoming fixture? I think that's a great addition.

Hi... one  e-friend help me here and it was on thsi two panels i guess:

team upcoming fixture badges manager home

team upcoming fixture info manager home

Em 05/12/2020 em 14:56, PequenoGenio disse:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The only thing that is missing is, in this panel the "get scout/report" button on the bottom of the panel. I already talk to the creator and he have explain to me how to do it but i'm very dum and every time i try to do i trully f**k the entire panel.

Apart from that, when the base light skin arrives i'm gonna apply all this in it.

As I mentioned, I have no intention of launching skins as they contain a lot of work from others and, for me, it would be disrespectful for them and their work. I've done this in the past and I regret doing it. Only now do I realize that skinning involves a lot of work. To do this (which is nothing special and almost nothing original of mine) I didn't play for two days. I wonder if I had to create everything from scratch without anyone having to say where to look for this and that, copy this or replace this with this. It is a lot of work and they have all my respect and consideration.

So, thank you very much for all the help, teaching, patience and I hope you continue to do so.

Be safe and be good.

Update 4 to this:

spacer.png

Adapt the Mint Skin Manager Profile (as it have more info like "know for..." , tactical style and so on) to my resolution and "remove" the background from the flag and club logo

spacer.png

Also "remove" the background from the flag and club logo.

New player's number from other skin maker (Dani_Dots on twitter)

spacer.png spacer.png

add the logo of the screen that what you are in the moment  (credits to @Sheffield Hammer or the tip)

Edited by PequenoGenio

2 horas atrás, PequenoGenio disse:

Update 4 to this:

spacer.png

Adapt the Mint Skin Manager Profile (as it have more info like "know for..." , tactical style and so on) to my resolution and "remove" the background from the flag and club logo

spacer.png

Also "remove" the background from the flag and club logo.

New player's number from other skin maker (Dani_Dots on twitter)

spacer.png spacer.png

add the logo of the screen that what you are in the moment  (credits to @Sheffield Hammer or the tip)

I know you said you don't want to release it, but if you could, it would be so great. Looks amazing 

7 minutes ago, lembergman said:

can you share match in between highlights panel?

That's actually the match full time review panel from HEFFEM skin. I just added the buttons "Analytical Data" and "Player Statistics" in order to make all information presented on the orig screen accessible (like XG progression).
Let me know if that's interesting to you. But I like the idea to use that as template for "in between highlights". :)

Wasn't happy with the standard "match team news" panel and as pitches with teams couldn't be created (hardcoded) I ended up after a bit of coding with this alternative. not ideal but way better than the standard panel I guess

1636972971_Screenshot(339).thumb.png.f4fb1dbb5d7c93fba43a43de8976d263.png

Edited by a31632

5 hours ago, a31632 said:

Wasn't happy with the standard "match team news" panel and as pitches with teams couldn't be created (hardcoded) I ended up after a bit of coding with this alternative. not ideal but way better than the standard panel I guess

what core did you use for the league table? been trying for ages 

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

what core did you use for the league table? been trying for ages 

I removed the "id code" in the container itself and this is the code in the container:

<widget class="competition_stage_panel" id="leag" file="competition/competition overview stage">
          <record id="object_property">
            <list id="get_properties">
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="cssi" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cssi" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" />
              </record>
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="cmsi" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cmsi" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" />
              </record>
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="comp" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
              </record>
            </list>
          </record>
        </widget>

Edited by a31632

8 hours ago, a31632 said:

Could you share this panel If It's possible?

I added some useful information, at request of one of my friends,  under the ticket, see below.

These panels are integrated in my skins, links to different graphics/code is embedded in the panel, so sharing a panel isn't possible without putting multiple other panels and graphics in to make it work in other skins. I'm working hard on getting my skin done and making individual (custom) panels takes a lot of time, so I am fully focused on that as I want to finish working on my skin for this year (and finally be able just "to play the game" LOL

1428949447_Screenshot(341).thumb.png.edd820dc1d40a9531ffea190c63ef349.png

Edited by a31632