Players unhappy with training

2 hours ago, Major Bantz said:

Is there anyway to stop players being unhappy with training. They are always moaning and it's doing my bill in! Thanks

Usually they're complaining because something isn't being worked on - the way to fix it is to add sessions for what they are complaining about.

On 29/12/2020 at 13:58, kevhamster said:

Usually they're complaining because something isn't being worked on - the way to fix it is to add sessions for what they are complaining about.

That's why I leave it up to my ass man... I just do individual stuff and change intensity/add extra sessions in here and there, I've noticed in this iteration that players get unhappy when you leave them on the same individual focus much faster than in previous years so you have to constantly change them which is annoying but say you have a DMC on passing he gets annoyed after a bit switch to defensive positioning for a bit then switch back to passing 

19 hours ago, Jorge666 said:

That's why I leave it up to my ass man... I just do individual stuff and change intensity/add extra sessions in here and there, I've noticed in this iteration that players get unhappy when you leave them on the same individual focus much faster than in previous years so you have to constantly change them which is annoying but say you have a DMC on passing he gets annoyed after a bit switch to defensive positioning for a bit then switch back to passing 

I do exactly the same as this and it works well for me too